[Resolved]  Mantri Developers — pre-emi and buyback fraud

As most of the people mentioned about frustration with mantri, they are in huge loss and hence cheating people like anything. Project has been delayed for more than 2 years. Pre-emis are not being paid. Standard answer from one lady mehvesh is "delayed due to unknown reason" and they will pay asap. Asap means many years not even one year. Hence i request public not to invest in mantri in order to get out of this mess. Invest in mantri if you want to get into problem. People told me earlier before investing in mantri. I should have not invested. I hope this will be helpful for other people
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 6, 2018
Updated by mantriweb Mar 23, 2018 I am one of the Mantri Webcity client who has been requesting Mantri to pay pre-emis for more than a year. How difficult it is to manage if Mantri is not paying pre-emis for more than a year on the other side banks keep on sending notices. I request governemnt to take strict action against such developers who give problems to public of India. I dont know what Siddaramayyaji and Modiji are doing to Mantri Developers.
Updated by mantriweb Mar 23, 2018 We can form an association. please send email to [protected]@gmail.com
Mantri Developers Customer Care's response Apr 03, 2018 Dear Sir,

Regret the delayed payout. Please share your name, contact number, e-mail address and unit number. Our CRM team will connect with you to resolve your concerns.

Team Mantri
Mantri Developers Customer Care's response May 05, 2018 Dear Sir,

We had previously communicated to you requesting you to share your contact information to resolove your complaint. We are considering your complaint as closed as we have not received your details.

Team Mantri
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Is this issue resolved? I am also one of their customers having similar issues and I see there are many other people as well across multiple projects. I was wondering if this issue has been taken up collectively and if not, I think we need to do that and put this news in newspapers!

Mantri Developers
    Mantri Developers Phone
    +91 80 4130 0000 (Support)
    +91 44 6670 5500 (Chennai)
    +91 80 4132 5000 (Head Office)
    Mantri Developers Address