[Resolved]  Maruti Alto Lxi — Centers are cheating

I did my Maruthi Alto Lxi car for servicing in Kapico Maruthi, Chennai, on 27/02/2013. They told me that the break should be changed. They changed the break disc, Caliper pins etc. All the other complaints, they told me was not urgent. As, I had to go to Kerala, I gave my vehicle for servicing again to Popular, Kezkatlai for servicing. But, they came with lot of complaints (Including the break unit). I told them that I serviced the break just 2 weeks before with Kapico. I had to pay more than 13000/- rupees for that service. When I checked with the SA (DuraiMurugan) He told me, he has done a full service. (But just after checking the car in the morning, he told me a rate less than 7000/-).. Anyhow, just after the popular servicing, there was a sound from break. I did another servicing also after this. They charged for cleaning the break. Now they diagnosed and saying that the caliper pin should be changed and the cost is 450/- and labout is 700/- and the tax….. In Kapico, they changed it for a lesser cost (I still have the bill with me). Please, let me know, whats the life of caliper pins? Is it only 1 or 2 months? Is the authorized service centers using the genuine spares?

Complaint comments

Comments

Hi Jenson,

We request you to call our customer care support at [protected] to register your complaint. Once you have registered the complaint, our team shall resolve the matter as soon as possible.

Maruti Suzuki