Maruti Alto Lxi

Maruti Alto Lxi Complaints & Reviews

Hansrajenkhiya on Mar 24, 2018
सर मैंने मेरी गाड़ी संख्या rj 43 0339 की सर्विस दिनांक 17.03.2018 को lmj सर्विस सेंटर प्रताप नगर जोधपुर से करवाई थी उस दिन मैंने adviser को key-check oil pressure की समस्या नॉट करवाने के बावजूद भी इसको गंभीर नही लिया और यह समस्या पुनः कुछ किलोमीटर बाद आने लग गयी थी जिससे मैं मानसिक रूप से परेशान हो गया हूं अब मुझे कहा जा रहा है कि गाड़ी वापिस जोधपुर ले आओ में श्री गंगानगर का रहने वाला हु.इसके संबद्घ में कोर्ट जाने पर मजबूर हु कृपया मेरी समस्या का समाधान करवाए

Maruti Alto Lxi — Steering movement is tight [Resolved]

anil12860
    In last month on 20/02/14 I have got repaired my car from Maruti service center pune for abnormal noise in steering rack (steering...

Jenson Mathew
    I did my Maruthi Alto Lxi car for servicing in Kapico Maruthi, Chennai, on 27/02/2013. They told me that the break should be changed. They changed the break disc, Caliper pins etc. All the other complaints, they told me was not urgent. As, I had to go to Kerala, I gave my vehicle for servicing again to Popular, Kezkatlai for servicing. But, they came with lot of complaints (Including the break unit). I told them that I serviced the break just 2 weeks before with Kapico. I had to pay more than 13000/- rupees for that service. When I checked with the SA (DuraiMurugan) He told me, he has done a full service. (But just after checking the car in the morning, he told me a rate less than 7000/-).. Anyhow, just after the popular servicing, there was a sound from break. I did another servicing also after this. They charged for cleaning the break. Now they diagnosed and saying that the caliper pin should be changed and the cost is 450/- and labout is 700/- and the tax….. In Kapico, they changed it for a lesser cost (I still have the bill with me). Please, let me know, whats the life of caliper pins? Is it only 1 or 2 months? Is the authorized service centers using the genuine spares?

Hi Jenson,

We request you to call our customer care support at [protected] to register your complaint. Once you have registered the complaint, our team shall resolve the matter as soon as possible.

Maruti Suzuki

endod37
      sir i dr venkatesan, own alto tn o6 c 5428 purchased from khivraj automobiles, thousand lights chennai.. now i have run 35125 km so far & given for my paid service for which the service bill amount has been given as 30000 rs..when maruthi tells its economical car & less maintenance why is billing so high, , . my service is being done at vishnu cars private limited mylapore chennai. i have been experiencing the same with my swift vxi too.. i need a reply for this, , tomoro if i run for 50000 then my bill amt will come as 75000 rs ah..

We request you to register your complaint on our customer care support at [protected] or write to us at [protected]@maruti.co.in . The concerned team shall resolve the matter at the earliest.

Maruti Suzuki

anup majumdar
        on 8th february 2013 after paid service there is an whistling sound from engine/gearbox and on 28 july 2013 I left my car to Std auto agencies jabalpur. then I come to know from mechanic that there was no transmission oil inside the gearbox and he showed me the very thick oil contains with fine iron powder which I have kept with me as proof. till date I have not received any proper response from the company
        Hi Anup. We regret the inconvenience caused. You can send in your complaint at [protected]@maruti.co.in and we shall look into the matter or call our Customer Relations Number [protected].

santosh lalu
          We purchased One Alto LXi Bearing Number CG-04 HA 7801 on dated 18/09/2008.
          We are satisfied with the Product but we are not happy after sales service which you provided by your service provider M/s Maruti Sky Automobile, Near Piccadilly Hotel, Raipur (C.G). Below mentioned details for your kind consideration and need full action.

Sir our car was accident on date 18/07/2012 at time 2.30 PM at bhilai (C.G) with OX , and car front glass and bonnet was damaged, and after we handover our car at M/s Maruti Sky Automobile Body Shop, Near Piccadilly Hotel, Raipur (C.G) on dated 18/07/2012 at 3.45 PM against your JOB Slip 1800.

After we received call from M/s Maruti Sky Automobile Body Shop, Near Piccadilly Hotel, Raipur (C.G) . Call details mentioned below for taken back car
          A) Date 25/07/2012 Time 17.04 PM
          B) Date 26/07/2012 Time 11.11 AM
          C) Date 27/07/2012 Time 17.29 PM
          D) Date 28/07/2012 Time 12.37 PM

I am not in a position to take back my car, today when i reached at Body shop on time around 3.30 PM and see the car condition which was very dirty and undesirable condition.already we told the situation/condition of the car to Supervoiser and Manager.

You requested please see the condition of service which is provided by your authorised service provider.

Thanking You
          For Medical Engineering Services
          Santosh Agrawal
          Cell:[protected]

Maruti Alto — Service

This is to convey to you my disatisfaction with your service. I have a Maruti Alto 2009 model UP32CS4789 reparied and serviced by KTL Private Limited based in Lucknow at Chinhat centre.

They had pick & drop my vehicle from my office for 1st free service after serviceing of the vehicle they had not provide me any bill & recipt of the serviceing the person who has came for delivery he took the money rs.857/-& told me he will bring the bill & receipt next day.

Quality of washing was very poor & they had make a scratch on my Left hand Side Fender on complaining the person who had come with the vehicle he said no we have not the make the scratch it was there before servicing.

After one week the telecaller had make me a call for my due 1st free servcing after explanation she said ok i will get back to you with all the details within 15-20minutes after 1-2hour i had make a call & talk with CRM that was some lady i don't remembe her name i explained her everything and she promised me that she will courier the bill & receipt same day. Till i have not received any courier from the dealership.
          dear sirmadam
          i have buy a new alto car from ludhiana guljar motors
          i am not setisify from the service .I feel problem in gear system in the car.I have gave my car to guljar motor for service for 15 days . bt when i got my car back then their is no improvement in the car gear system even they dont touch the car.

thanks
          jaswant singh

Maruti / Alto — After Sales Service

I have bought this car from Bhandary Automobiles, Haldia (Kharagpur), West Bengal through ICICI bank finance. Now I have pre close the balance loan amount and bank has given me no objection certificate. Few days back I have come to Haldia for my official Job (IOCL), so I have planne d to withdraw my hypothecation from my blue book. So I have submitted all the relevant original documents to the branch manager Bhandary Automobiles for withdrawal of hypothication of my car as I have bought this car from Bhandary Automobiles and my RTO is Tamluk. I have lost my tax card that's why I have requested Bhandary to issue a duplicate tax card from Tamluk RTO and I am ready to pay whatever the extra amount charges to issue duplicate tax card. But they have just kept all my documents and did nothing even after 21 days. I was having limited time period, so I want to withdraw the hypothecation. But they have just kill my time and did nothing. They have even not contacted me that they have not submitted it to RTO. Whenever I had followed up, they told that they are in process. When finaly I went there to enquer, I found that they have not submitted the documents to RTO. So I have got back all the documents with my disappointment as my stay at Haldia was already over. I have felt very bad as they behave differently at the time of purchase of the new car and just opposite when I require their services.

Maruti -Alto — after service complaints

As per the service terms, I sent my vehicle for service in Maruti Service masters, Guindy, Chennai. I got it serviced but noticed poor show by them. Actually none of the complaints made by me was attended by them. The side door noise was heavy and was unattended. In addition to that, my CD player is not working. After I made the complaint they took my vehicle again and did the correction in the side door nosise and now it got reduced. But still the CD player is having problem and they are saying that it has to be handed over to Sony and service charge needs to be paid by me (around 600 Rs). After that, My remote control horn is not working. The same was conveyed to them and it is still unattended for the past one week.

anit_gautam
            Dear,
            I have purchase new maruti alto lxi from bhatia and company dealer at kota, today handed over my vehicle for first service at its work shop 6101 (near dainik bhaskar office) and asked men for few jobs needed.
            My vehicle was sent after service to me and at my stock, I found that the vehicle was wet from inside.
            I asked the driver to inform to work shop. Te tried for a long time but in vain finally I talked to Mr. Ram Bhatia and he asked to speak him Mr. Qureshi (GM, Work Shop)
            Mr. Qureshi seems to a person of no edicts as he took my complaint very lightly & said “Ho Jata Hai, Main Kal Dry Karwa Kunga”. I asked him “why not today”, for which he replied “I will check and inform you.”
            I kept waiting for while afternoon but he did not send any one, during my talk with him, he also emphasized me to make payment first.
            In the evening when I contacted him before leaving my office, he said that he had sent a person. It was 19:30 hrs but nobody came to me and I left for office.
            I want an immediate action to be initiated against such an irresponsible person who does not know customer handling.
            Further I need an immediate response else I would drag Maruti in trouble.
            I request you, please contact me within in 24 hrs on [protected].
            Anil Gautam
            when it is raining water logging is observed inside the car below all the four seats. what are the possible causes of water entering inside the car

divyac
              Dear Sir/Madam

I purchased a Maruti Lxi alto car on 1st January 2010, from Popular Maruti Dealers,Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam Dist of Kerala state.I took an extended warranty for 5 years by paying Rs:5000/-+, in that time they told that if any complaints in ac,central lock etc just call them and i can utilize the warranty benefit.My central lock became complaint on Feb 2011,and i have been calling that dealers to sent any one to have a look on that from that day,Up to this day i called 17 times to Popular Maruti Muvattupuzha.Whenever i am calling they will tell like this is done by some third party and they have already informed about this to them.But up to now i didnt received any service from them.

If Maruti is not responsible for doing the repairing then why we are charging with that???
              Can you do anything to make my central lock repaired??
              Please help...

Kerala
              Pin:686671

Maruti Alto Lxi — Front Brake Caliper Pin [Resolved]

baans
                I puchased a Maruti Alto Lxi in Aug. '09. 20000 km it drove very well.

After the its fourth service, it...

gagan chhabra
                hello ,
                i am gagan chhabra from hanumangarh (raj.)maine apni alto car ki servise AUDI MOTORS LTD. hanumangarh se date[protected] ko karvaye jisme maine 4-doore servise ke liye bola tha jo aawaj karte the jo ki 2 din baad bhi rs.5500.00 paye karne ke baad bhi sahi nahi hue itne samyay car par lagane ke baad bhi car thik nahi hue phir hume maruti servise center se servise karvane ka kya fayda hua is se aadhe rupye mein aur is se kum samye mein is se bhi badhiya servise mil jati kirpya dhyan de main jab se car chalana sekha ho maruti par vishwas kiya par humein kabhi bhi servise nahi mili my car no. RJ 31-CA0809
                D"NOT IGNOR THIS MAIL GAGAN CHHABRA

maruti alto car — Service

Respected sir,

I had given my “Maruthi Alto” car on for perioidical service at Maruthi’s Authorized service station name “Sai Service Centre” located at Karingachira, Tripunithura, Ernakulam, Kerala State. The car was purchased from Maruthi’s Sai True Value Shop from Pathadipalam, Edappally, Ernakulam, Kerala State on March 2010. They have given three free service card and all the three services had done. After that I had given for service at Tripunithura, Sai Service centre. The car was taken from my home by the service people on 9.12.2010 and I told the car will be given in the next day since there is no repairs and only for normal service with water service. The next day the Service Engineer was called for any complaints to solve for the car. Since there are no problems, I told that there is not any complaints. Accordingly, the car serviced and in the night at 8.30 on 10.12.2010 the car brought by the service people to my house and the service cost was `. 5,020/-. I am terribly disappointed that the service cost comes to this much amount. They have charged which I did not requested and I was forced to pay for the same. The next day morning I checked the car while I am taking to go for an engagement it was noticed that the one of the wheel cup has missed out of four. Within no time I have called the Service Engineer and brought to the notice of missing the wheel cup. He replied that it will possibly be at Service centre and If you are coming that side it will be fitted. After a week i.e. on 16.12.2010 when I have going through that side I went to the service centre in the forenoon for fitting the same. But the concerned service engineer was not at there and brought up the notice to the Works Manager. He checked the car and the concerned wheel cup was not found. Also the same was not available at the time and told for wait up to evening. Evening he told that the same was not available in the market for purchase and told he will be arrange to purchase another type for all 4 wheels and bring to home and fitted. The next day afternoon when I contacted over phone that the Works manager is also not attended in the Service Station and not possible in that day.

It is alarming to note how Maruthi authorizes their service centres when they are incapable of handling the responsibility. I am very disappointed with the response I got and am also very sure that the next car I buy shall not be a Maruthi and if also not serviced like this service centres. The same is also brought to the notice of my colleages, friends & co-workers.

(V.C.SUBHASH)