Maruti Alto Lxi

Maruti Alto Lxi Complaints & Reviews

सर मैंने मेरी गाड़ी संख्या rj 43 0339 की सर्विस दिनांक 17.03.2018 को lmj सर्विस सेंटर प्रताप नगर जोधपुर से करवाई थी उस दिन मैंने adviser को key-check oil pressure की समस्या नॉट करवाने के बावजूद भी इसको गंभीर नही लिया और यह समस्या पुनः कुछ किलोमीटर बाद आने लग गयी थी जिससे मैं मानसिक रूप से परेशान हो गया हूं अब मुझे कहा जा रहा है कि गाड़ी वापिस जोधपुर ले आओ में श्री गंगानगर का रहने वाला हु.इसके संबद्घ में कोर्ट जाने पर मजबूर हु कृपया मेरी समस्या का समाधान करवाए

Maruti Alto Lxi — Steering movement is tight

In last month on 20/02/14 I have got repaired my car from Maruti service center pune for abnormal noise in steering rack (steering...
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I did my Maruthi Alto Lxi car for servicing in Kapico Maruthi, Chennai, on 27/02/2013. They told me that the break should be changed. They changed the break disc, Caliper pins etc. All the other complaints, they told me was not urgent. As, I had to go to Kerala, I gave my vehicle for servicing again to Popular, Kezkatlai for servicing. But, they came with lot of complaints (Including the break unit). I told them that I serviced the break just 2 weeks before with Kapico. I had to pay more than 13000/- rupees for that service. When I checked with the SA (DuraiMurugan) He told me, he has done a full service. (But just after checking the car in the morning, he told me a rate less than 7000/-).. Anyhow, just after the popular servicing, there was a sound from break. I did another servicing also after this. They charged for cleaning the break. Now they diagnosed and saying that the caliper pin should be changed and the cost is 450/- and labout is 700/- and the tax….. In Kapico, they changed it for a lesser cost (I still have the bill with me). Please, let me know, whats the life of caliper pins? Is it only 1 or 2 months? Is the authorized service centers using the genuine spares?

Hi Jenson,

We request you to call our customer care support at [protected] to register your complaint. Once you have registered the complaint, our team shall resolve the matter as soon as possible.

Maruti Suzuki
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

sir i dr venkatesan, own alto tn o6 c 5428 purchased from khivraj automobiles, thousand lights chennai.. now i have run 35125 km so far & given for my paid service for which the service bill amount has been given as 30000 rs..when maruthi tells its economical car & less maintenance why is billing so high, , . my service is being done at vishnu cars private limited mylapore chennai. i have been experiencing the same with my swift vxi too.. i need a reply for this, , tomoro if i run for 50000 then my bill amt will come as 75000 rs ah..

We request you to register your complaint on our customer care support at [protected] or write to us at [protected]@maruti.co.in . The concerned team shall resolve the matter at the earliest.

Maruti Suzuki
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

on 8th february 2013 after paid service there is an whistling sound from engine/gearbox and on 28 july 2013 I left my car to Std auto agencies jabalpur. then I come to know from mechanic that there was no transmission oil inside the gearbox and he showed me the very thick oil contains with fine iron powder which I have kept with me as proof. till date I have not received any proper response from the company
        Hi Anup. We regret the inconvenience caused. You can send in your complaint at [protected]@maruti.co.in and we shall look into the matter or call our Customer Relations Number [protected].
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

i have purchased maruti alto by availing loan from citicorp maruti on 26/02/2oo8 my loan account no CEJ[protected] and custer id [protected] and amount are recovered regularly from my bank account the last recovery would be 02/2013 kindly stop recovery from 3/2013 and issue me NOC for cancellation of hypothication of bank

s.muralidharreddy
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

i have been book a alto lxi car & paid the all price which you has been charge for the same, your sales consultant Mr. Subhadeep Karmakar has said me that it will take four(4) working days for the registration, now it is four(4)days is over but just now he(subhadeep karmakar) say over phone that it will take more one week it mean next friday will hand over the my book alto car.
            I requesting to you all please stop the miss saleing to me or miss commitment.
            Now once again requesting to you all please hand over my car with registration or i have to cancel immediately.
            Thanks & Regards
            Imran Ahmed
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We purchased One Alto LXi Bearing Number CG-04 HA 7801 on dated 18/09/2008.
              We are satisfied with the Product but we are not happy after sales service which you provided by your service provider M/s Maruti Sky Automobile, Near Piccadilly Hotel, Raipur (C.G). Below mentioned details for your kind consideration and need full action.

Sir our car was accident on date 18/07/2012 at time 2.30 PM at bhilai (C.G) with OX , and car front glass and bonnet was damaged, and after we handover our car at M/s Maruti Sky Automobile Body Shop, Near Piccadilly Hotel, Raipur (C.G) on dated 18/07/2012 at 3.45 PM against your JOB Slip 1800.

After we received call from M/s Maruti Sky Automobile Body Shop, Near Piccadilly Hotel, Raipur (C.G) . Call details mentioned below for taken back car
              A) Date 25/07/2012 Time 17.04 PM
              B) Date 26/07/2012 Time 11.11 AM
              C) Date 27/07/2012 Time 17.29 PM
              D) Date 28/07/2012 Time 12.37 PM

I am not in a position to take back my car, today when i reached at Body shop on time around 3.30 PM and see the car condition which was very dirty and undesirable condition.already we told the situation/condition of the car to Supervoiser and Manager.

You requested please see the condition of service which is provided by your authorised service provider.

Thanking You
              For Medical Engineering Services
              Santosh Agrawal
              Cell:[protected]
              Aug 13, 2020

Maruti Alto — Service

This is to convey to you my disatisfaction with your service. I have a Maruti Alto 2009 model UP32CS4789 reparied and serviced by KTL Private Limited based in Lucknow at Chinhat centre.

They had pick & drop my vehicle from my office for 1st free service after serviceing of the vehicle they had not provide me any bill & recipt of the serviceing the person who has came for delivery he took the money rs.857/-& told me he will bring the bill & receipt next day.

Quality of washing was very poor & they had make a scratch on my Left hand Side Fender on complaining the person who had come with the vehicle he said no we have not the make the scratch it was there before servicing.

After one week the telecaller had make me a call for my due 1st free servcing after explanation she said ok i will get back to you with all the details within 15-20minutes after 1-2hour i had make a call & talk with CRM that was some lady i don't remembe her name i explained her everything and she promised me that she will courier the bill & receipt same day. Till i have not received any courier from the dealership.
              dear sirmadam
              i have buy a new alto car from ludhiana guljar motors
              i am not setisify from the service .I feel problem in gear system in the car.I have gave my car to guljar motor for service for 15 days . bt when i got my car back then their is no improvement in the car gear system even they dont touch the car.

thanks
              jaswant singh

Maruti / Alto — After Sales Service

I have bought this car from Bhandary Automobiles, Haldia (Kharagpur), West Bengal through ICICI bank finance. Now I have pre close the balance loan amount and bank has given me no objection certificate. Few days back I have come to Haldia for my official Job (IOCL), so I have planne d to withdraw my hypothecation from my blue book. So I have submitted all the relevant original documents to the branch manager Bhandary Automobiles for withdrawal of hypothication of my car as I have bought this car from Bhandary Automobiles and my RTO is Tamluk. I have lost my tax card that's why I have requested Bhandary to issue a duplicate tax card from Tamluk RTO and I am ready to pay whatever the extra amount charges to issue duplicate tax card. But they have just kept all my documents and did nothing even after 21 days. I was having limited time period, so I want to withdraw the hypothecation. But they have just kill my time and did nothing. They have even not contacted me that they have not submitted it to RTO. Whenever I had followed up, they told that they are in process. When finaly I went there to enquer, I found that they have not submitted the documents to RTO. So I have got back all the documents with my disappointment as my stay at Haldia was already over. I have felt very bad as they behave differently at the time of purchase of the new car and just opposite when I require their services.

Maruti -Alto — after service complaints

As per the service terms, I sent my vehicle for service in Maruti Service masters, Guindy, Chennai. I got it serviced but noticed poor show by them. Actually none of the complaints made by me was attended by them. The side door noise was heavy and was unattended. In addition to that, my CD player is not working. After I made the complaint they took my vehicle again and did the correction in the side door nosise and now it got reduced. But still the CD player is having problem and they are saying that it has to be handed over to Sony and service charge needs to be paid by me (around 600 Rs). After that, My remote control horn is not working. The same was conveyed to them and it is still unattended for the past one week.
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir i purchage a car alto lxi temp registration No HR 99TQ6312 from Apra agency rewari on 17 feb 2012. I am serving in army , refund of 10,000 rs nal not returned to me till date. I have approched many times to the agency by tele conversation but the agency did not satisfy me for refund Rs 10,000 on by till date. You are requested to take necessary action against the apra agency and confirm me .

Personnel — Refund

I got reserved one IIIAC from Bellampalli to Secundrabad for journey on[protected]. At the time booking its status is WL2.

Due to non availability of seats I was travelled in General Compartment. TC told ne that no certificate or endorsement is required and refund cam be claimed in Sec'Bad station.
                I reached station at 5.ooam on 14th.
                When ensuired at enquiry about refund he said it is to be claimed at CCM, Rail Nilayam during office hours.

My ticket no. is 32162772 and PNR no. is[protected]. Ticket amount is Rs. 399/-

KIndly arrange for refund the amount. As I am out station I could not make a complaint on 14th.

Yours Sincerly
                Beside RR Court
                NTR Nagar
                Hyderabad - 78

Dear,
                  I have purchase new maruti alto lxi from bhatia and company dealer at kota, today handed over my vehicle for first service at its work shop 6101 (near dainik bhaskar office) and asked men for few jobs needed.
                  My vehicle was sent after service to me and at my stock, I found that the vehicle was wet from inside.
                  I asked the driver to inform to work shop. Te tried for a long time but in vain finally I talked to Mr. Ram Bhatia and he asked to speak him Mr. Qureshi (GM, Work Shop)
                  Mr. Qureshi seems to a person of no edicts as he took my complaint very lightly & said “Ho Jata Hai, Main Kal Dry Karwa Kunga”. I asked him “why not today”, for which he replied “I will check and inform you.”
                  I kept waiting for while afternoon but he did not send any one, during my talk with him, he also emphasized me to make payment first.
                  In the evening when I contacted him before leaving my office, he said that he had sent a person. It was 19:30 hrs but nobody came to me and I left for office.
                  I want an immediate action to be initiated against such an irresponsible person who does not know customer handling.
                  Further I need an immediate response else I would drag Maruti in trouble.
                  I request you, please contact me within in 24 hrs on [protected].
                  Anil Gautam
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  when it is raining water logging is observed inside the car below all the four seats. what are the possible causes of water entering inside the car

Maruti Alto Lxi Recent Comments