Maruti Driving School — after completing the full payment, mds is not reaching us and not showing interest to teach driving

Chaitanya_chaitu on Jan 31, 2018
Mds had played/have been playing the role as the teacher who gave confidence to most of the 4-wheeler drivers, this includes my parents as well.

Keeping the same spirit in mind, i had also suggested my wife to learn car driving with the help of mds, which is located in bangalore.

Unfortunately, now it has turned upside down. Its been months and my wife had went through only theoretical classes but not the practical driving classes. We have been continuously reminding the mds guys regarding the same and asking for practical classes, but they are not at all reaching us.

Every-time we remind them, they will say that my wife will have class on next day morning and will confirm us in the evening. But coming to ground reality, that was just a cooked up story. The story goes like this, we will wait until late evening and we will call them, then they will say that they were sorry and will confirm the class on next day and will confirm by next day evening and the story goes in circles.

Now we are frustrated and lost trust on mds. We demand a serious action on our situation.

Trusting mds, we had made the full payment on the day 1 when we joined. We did not except this scenario to happen. We are deeply hurt and you lost our trust.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi Team

Some teachers are misbehaving while teaching females in simulator

Maintain your distance.

118, Minmac Center,Arcot Road, Valasarawakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 60008
    Maruti Driving School - after completing the full payment, mds is not reaching us and not showing interest to teach driving