Maruti Driving School — harassing the customers for driving classes

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Chirashree Chatterjee on Apr 26, 2018
I joined driving classes at maruti driving school, whitefield, bangalore. I am an office goer and married so i have to manage home before going to office. I manage time in the morning for practical classes. I talked to the schedule planner and he called me for practical classes today morning (26.04.2018). When i went they said it is a simulator class. I can come in the evening for simulator class after 6.30 pm but for practical classes they are not available in the evening so i take the classes in the morning. They are simply harassing me.
Updated by Chirashree Chatterjee, Apr 26, 2018
This has reference to the earlier complaint made against the Maruti driving school, Whitefield, Bangalore today. In addition to the harassment caused to me when I went for the practical class and it was not provided to me, I was also shocked by their rude behaviour as no one was there to even clarify it to me.They said, “what can we do, you just talk to the schedule planner and went away.” When I called the schedule planner, he didn’t even pick my call even when I made repeated calls. I waited there for another half an hour but no one came back and I had to return home. I was shocked by their attitude.

Comments

Raipur maruti driving school has given me worng timing information mis guide the customers so pls solve the issue . Time which i want thats not confirming by the school so kindly sovle the problem and make customer happy...
No proper time no proper schedule onlu in beggning they say all this but never follow.Check our locality driving school if u want to keep up ur gudd reputation, cuz employers r soo not gudd just eant money.

118, Minmac Center,Arcot Road, Valasarawakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 60008
    Maruti Driving School - harassing the customers for driving classes