Maruti Driving School — maruti driving school ramapuram, chennai - very worst commitment and poor customer service

Vishnu cars - ramapuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 divya prabhakar on Mar 14, 2019
I joined maruti driving school in september and during the joining date i mentioned that i am a frequent traveller and may not be come to class regularly. They said they are ok with it and asked me to pay full payment though i asked them for partial payment option. I applied my llr in october and stated my classes. The scheduling staff never used to schedule classes for me. I have to call them and ask them for classes. My father passed away and i was not able to call them for classes scheduling. When i call them now they say they donot have my details and my card is not there with them and they need approval from higher official for rescheduling. Very poor commitment by staff and they are ignoring my calls. Either arrange for a refund or help me in commencing the classes again. Fake commitment by staff and they have lost my enrollment and not scheduling classes.

Comments

Very poor management for maruti driving school ramapuram
I face the same issue
I joined maruti driving school in may and during the joining date i paid full course fee and they said including license cost(6000).but now they asking for license cost(4000).Very poor commitment by staff and they are ignoring my calls. Either arrange for a refund or help me in commencing the classes again. Fake commitment by staff and they have lost my enrollment and not scheduling classes.

118, Minmac Center,Arcot Road, Valasarawakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 60008
    Maruti Driving School - maruti driving school ramapuram, chennai - very worst commitment and poor customer service