Maruti Driving School — pratham motors driving school in bellandur, bangalore

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Mohini Raj on Dec 22, 2018
I have been enrolled in the driving class for so long and yet my classes have not been over. The person who creates the schedule is very irresponsible. She creates the schedule according to her convenience and not according to mine. I sent her a list of dates and time and yet she did not pay heed to those dates and gave me the dates on which i was busy. Many a times i go to the driving school and they send me back saying that my name is not in today's list but the schedule she sents me has the timings. I spend 100-200 to come to class and they shamelessly send me back. This is just because of the carelessness of one person who gives wrong schedule to me and a different schedule to trainer. Also i never get a reply to the mail i send them. I was thinking of buying a vehicle from there itself but now i am not sure i will go for the classes or not.

Comments

I learned driving at Maruti Driving School, Primier Carworld Pvt. Ltd, Agarpara, Kolkata center. Money given for learning and license process too. I got Learner's License and submitted the same at driving school for practical test. They didn't arrange date for that test and now demanding again the same amount ₹2500 as licensing fee. It's cheating.

118, Minmac Center,Arcot Road, Valasarawakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 60008
    Maruti Driving School - pratham motors driving school in bellandur, bangalore