[Resolved] Maruti Insurance — miss guide by sales member for insurance policy

Korba, Korba District, Chhattisgarh, India
 Sulochana Rajput on Dec 5, 2017
I have vehicle reg. No. Cg12ar8337, that was damaged on 19/11/17 at bilaspur...
When i have purchased vehicle from korba, your sales team leader mr. Rajeev shukla. Had misguide me in insurance of vehicle, he also told that, add-on policy will not cover in the model which i have purchased. (Maruti desire toure) and there was difference in the bill which was given to me., and how i will bear the expenses now which your bsp. Team is telling me. I m not able to pay this amount. And this condition occur because of your sale team leader, if he has told me cash less policy, than i have not to bear such type of burden, these type of irresponsible persons are harmful for a company, who misguide a middle class persons for their profit.
I request you to look in this matter seriously. And want my favour for low matainance cost, that bilaspur service center is charging me.
Waiting for your positive reply
Your sincere customer

Thanks & regards
Sulochana
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 19, 2018

[Dec 05, 2017] Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Maruti Insurance Customer Care's response, Dec 08, 2017
Dear Madam,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please provide your policy number/contact number/ dealer name and its exact location to look into the matter.

Thanks & Regards
Maruti Insurance
Updated by Sulochana Rajput, Dec 26, 2017
your customer care service was usless ...your team was not work for customers...

Comments

policy no.-3004/MI/04880000/00/000
CONTACT NO.[protected]
Dealer Name- Staya automobile korba chhattishgarh

Plot No - 1, Nelson Mandela Marg,Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110070
    Maruti Insurance - miss guide by sales member for insurance policy