Maruti Insurance Broking Private Limited

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Maruti Insurance related photos (59)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Maruti Insurance Photos

Maruti Insurance Complaints & Reviews

महोदय,
हमारी गाड़ी UP25 CW1787 जो बरेली एटर्निटी मोटर्स...

Grahak ko kiya ja raha he presan
apni marji se kar rhe he kaam
munendra singh
Apr 09, 2021

Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Charges clarification required for using NCB bonus of old maruti car insurance ( Insurance done from authorised Maruti dealer) to new Maruti vehicle insurance-

In short is there any changes for the above said case
    1) if yes then how much
    2) if not then the terms o[censored]sage
    Jaspreet Singh
    Apr 07, 2021

Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Please share the policy number so that we can update the customer with the clarification,

Regarsd
    Maruti Insurance

My car no. Gj06md8033, last year premium paid online due to lockdown, at that time 10% discount given to me and as per your...

I am highly disappointed with the attitude of popular maruti services.
      I had changed twice my car insurance due to the fault of dealer. Lost Rs 3000 each time. Still didn't get proper car insurance. First they didn't added engine coverage. Second time they didn't added all the add-on facilities like consumables. Not satisfied with maruti services.
      Mar 27, 2021

Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Please share the engine and chassis number of the vehicle for further investigation.

Maruti Insurance

Policy of my vehicle has not been updated on Mahapraivan site.. this can lead to unnecessary fine for expired policy
        On contacting support the answering is not satisfactory..
        Mar 25, 2021

Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Please share the policy number so that we get it checked and also share a copy of the RC to [protected]@mibpl.co.in

Maruti Insurance

I have claimed for my vehicle repairs. The repair was to the bonnet and front bumper. When the vehicle was returned to me...

I have my car Jk04E 8175 insured with univerersal sampo with policy no 2367/62239794/s0/0000 since last three years, Now that the steering of my car got damaged due to driving on big rock. I put my car in workshop and your surveyor is denying the claim stateing it's not covered under policy.

I put my car under claim no CL20209719 and company now Denys the settlement.
          hence requesting you to please provide me the official latter of the same so that I can go for court proceedings, ombudsman and consumer courts for representation.

Please advise.
          Claim manager no [protected] Mr jatin
          Younis Nissar
          Mar 17, 2021

Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have renewed my car policy on 02/03/2021 and it was intimated through SMS that Motor Policy[protected] has been issued in favour of my renewal. I have made it through ONLINE under the guide lines given by the representatives of M/s Indus Maruti Insurance, Mettukkada, Thyacadu, Thiruvananthapuram.(Mob No.[protected]). Till the date of renewal these representatives have called me frequently . After the renewal I have contacted them to send the policy to me by post and I have given my present address . Then I tried to contact them over phone and through Whats App. Surprisingly they are not even taking the phone or communicate any message in this regard. Despite of all attempts I am lodging this complaint for favour of further action. Kindly intimated the action taken through my mail [protected]@gmail.com.
            Mar 17, 2021

Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir my car met with accident..MVI report and police report given. ..my claim was accepted by insurance.. I Had Zero Depreciation...

Ap07ef5272 wagon r met an accident at tirupati i have given my at bharghavi automobiles tirupati insurance is maruti insurance tie up universal sompo my car is more than one month at bharghavi automobiles tirupati they are not responding
              Mar 05, 2021

Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir I take a policy from oriental insurance of my baleno car registration number PB-69-C-4448 name RAKESH KUMAR
                Which is not uploaded on m parivahan portal
                Please do the same as early as possible
                Thanks for the same
                Mar 04, 2021

Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Renewed my car insurance policy from Marutiinsurance. Payment was made on 12.02.2021 and policy issued on 12.02.2021. But till date I hav not received the original policy document at my residence. Kindly arrange to send the Insurance policy.The particulars are as below
                  Insured name : Dinesh Kumar Puri
                  Vehicle Registration No.: HR01AR 4727.
                  Policy issued on : 12.02.2021
                  Policy no.[protected]
                  Mob no. [protected]
                  Res address: 71, Kailash Nagar, Model Town, Ambala City.
                  Mar 01, 2021

Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I claimed both side damage of my car .But they are not ready for one full side damage also. I have so kuch trust on the maruti . And u guys are giving this tipe of service .Where as I am facing so much problm for the claim. Kindly do need ful .
                    Feb 24, 2021

Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our maruti suzuki Alto 800 car crashed almost 3 Weeks ago. We had police case against that. Our car is now popular maruti suzuki service center. After that We submitted FIR during this month. Then now they asking clarification for our car crash. IDK why they asking more clarification than FIR.
                      if you can help us please.
                      Feb 18, 2021

Greetings for the day!

Please share the policy number/engine number and chassis number on [protected]@mibpl.co.in for further assistance.

Thanks and Regards
                      Maruti Insurance

I am to renew insurance policy of four wheeler regn.no.PB11BL2228 & policy no.11793006 by payment online but payment option is not active pl.help
                        Feb 12, 2021

Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I own a Maruti Swift Dzire which has been insured vide policy no.12218580 having validity up to 03Nov 2021. Recently, I had...

Policy no.[protected] issued on 20/01/2021, insured name Chain Prakash Singh, car registration no. DL11CB1114. Original hard copy of policy not received till date. Only soft copy is mailed on my email [protected]@gamil.com
                          Please direct the concerned to send hardcopy of the policy at my residential address.
                          Original policy certificate not received
                          Jan 31, 2021

Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Policy not received .No body is giving proper answers at chougule industries tawre colony satara road.dont care about need...

Alto 800up-70bz8444. Policy renewed. Kindly note down. Stop sending messages
                            Krishna murari srivastav
                            Regarding insurance of Krishna murari srivastav
                            Jan 07, 2021