Maruti Insurance Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 7, 2022

File a complaint to Maruti Insurance

Having problems with Maruti Insurance ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Maruti Insurance customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Maruti Insurance

New Delhi District
Delhi

Maruti Insurance Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Maruti Insurance reviews & complaints(615)

Vehicle Owner Name: MRS ANJALI DNYANDEEP KALE
Vehicle: CELERIO
Amount Received: Rs.11519
Proposal Number: R[protected]
Transaction ID:[protected]
Reference No.: 001864
I didn't receive policy pdf on the mail still. Please do the needful ASAP.
Note: i had received last policy on mail on the same day of payment. Has the system changed for delivering the policy, after payment, this year ?

Vehicle Owner Name: MRS ANJALI DNYANDEEP KALE
    Vehicle: CELERIO
    Amount Received: Rs.11519
    Proposal Number: R[protected]
    Transaction ID:[protected]
    Reference No.: 001864
    I didn't receive policy pdf on the mail still. Please do the needful ASAP.

Dear Sir

I am Man Prakash Rai resident of Vill Chhapari Post Sikhari Dist Ghazipur Uttar Pradesh. I had renewed my veh insurance online on 25th Jun 22. Now more than 46 days has been passed but I didn't received hard copy till date. I also rang up to customer care a number of time for the same but no action has been taken by them. In view of above you are requested to take a necessary action at your end pl...

My vehicle no.TN 33 BV 0950 was given for disposal/sales on 5.6.78. The car was actioned during june itself. Even now the insurance amount was not settled to the Sundaram Finance . I am not able to get NOC Moreover daily Rs250 is charged as parking charge in your company without disposal of the vehicle. Please look into this and dispose the the vehicle esrly..

Respected Sir/Mam

it is to inform you that i sanooj p abraham from adoor my celerio car was accident happened on july 15th so at a time july 17th i gave my car to popular service centre nilamel but they done for repair rate 304000rs so my total idv value is 235000 only my 4year car total idv is these much only so surveyor is done for my car is total lose so iam not capable to lose my car so i would like to cancel my claim...

My new car approx 1 month old

Regarding accedent
        Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have deposited my WagonR Car (JH24H 7051) for accident claiming due to accident last week in Ranchi Ramgarh Road.

But ur executive allowing some part claim expenses.

Request you to please look into this matter and give us all claim expenses other wise I will move to IRDA for complaint.

Hi !

this is Rajat.

I send my vehicle Jammu body shop at Jamkash my vehicle is Alto 800 Lxi,
            no. JK02BQ4416

My car is hit from behind left by another vehicle in which my rear bumper is damaged in both the lock of rear bumper is damaged,
            Left door of front left side is also damaged, left side front rear view mirror is also damaged, left door side molding also damaged.

My policy is bumper to bumper.

When I ask the surveyor he refuses to change rear bumper.

He is arising unnecessary questions.
            (His question are like that why doest not your left side rear door damaged)

It's our luck that we are still safe and only vehicle damaged.

I want all the damaged things in my claim.
            Please do something about it and also inform me about this.

Thankyou

Policy No.:[protected]
              Vehicle Registration No.: KL02BJ3093
              Engine No.: 4536301
              Chassis...
              I bought my new age baleno from Atul Motors Jamnagar on 19/03/2022.
              On 09/04/2022 my parked vehicle was hit by bull & passanger side doors and front wheel fender is got damaged.
              I have handed over the car to Atul motors for insurance claim. Bajaj Allianz Surveyor has visited on 14/04/2022 and approved one door replacement and other two parts repairing.
              I have asked service center to provide me written gaurantee on paint...
              I renewed my new India insurance policy thru maruti insurance portal on 7th mar 22, the transaction was success and amount got debited. But I didn't received the insurance soft copy, so called maruti insurance customer care. They said due to some reason Renewal rejected and I will get the refund in 2 days. I waited till 16th mar 22, and called again, the executive said they will take complaint and I will get the amount in 10 to 15 days. I...
              Hello I had sent out mail reply to the same person who had sent me the soft copy through mail. The below mail was sent out of Tuesday for which till date I have not received any reply.

Hello Surendra,

Thank you for your email and the attached policy. Today I had been contacted by your courier team to inform me that the hard copy of the policy is with him and he will put the same in the letterbox of my flat which...
              Cancelled onlone renewed policy no.[protected] on 15 feb 2022 by giving written request to Tanya Automobile, Meerut before policy effective date. Refund not received even after one month. Contacted Insurance manager at Tanya Automobile but nothing is done yet....
              My name is Abhishek Ganguly and my contact number is [protected].I have renewed my 1st year insurance from premier car world Agarpara, West Bengal.The cheque of premium already has been debited and the validity of last year insurance also got expired.several time I am asking for soft copy and hard copy of my renewed policy for last 3days.Because I am feeling insecure on road due to this insurance paper.But there is no response from the concern...

I exchanged my old ALTO K10 bearing number TN59BC1931 with MEENAKSHI AUTO ZONE PVT.LTD., SIVAKASI and bought a new swift from them. While exchanging the car, I asked for No Claim Bonus and they told that it will be given at time of 1 st year renewal of the policy.(New car number TN59CK0733.)

My policy renewal is due this month and when I contacted them, they are saying that the car was sold by TrueValue...

Duplicate part and over timeing serive reapiaring new car Ertiga MP09WH6417
              Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As I have deposit the due amount of my WegonR RJ 23 CB 6125 on 29 December 2021, after reminding four times, till date I have not received the hard copy of my insurance policy for my car.
                The person dealing with this matter giving me the mobile number of third person to talk. It's a matter of negligence to provide the service to your customers
                Kindly do needful as soon as possible....

One of insurance agent threatning to do insurance.when i denied to do that then he forcely insured my car..kindly take strict action...if you didn't take action.i will go to police station.
                IPeaks automobiles pulwama.
                Insurent agent name..rou[censored]l Islam
                Number ..[protected]

Khan arsalan.
                Pulwama.
                Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

While going for online renewal of car insurance policy on 28.01.2022, amount has been deducted from account but the policy is not renewed. The deducted amount amount is not yet credited in my account. Proposal no. of policy is R[protected]. Kindly resolve the issue....

I dashed my vehicle in the truck 10 days before and suffered some dent and paint issue with out any damages to human being. My car no TN12R3411. I given for service on 17 Jan and desired for taking insurance claim but the claims were not approved in the manner I asked. Dent of Some place was not approved. I have spoken to every body including Service manager and surveyor but no results. Last 5 years, there is no claim against my vehicle. It is requested to look into the issue and solve. My policy no is 3001/ML[protected]