Maruti Insurance — policy issuance

Rajaram Chelledurai on Jan 3, 2018
My car number is tn 72 be 9807 and its registered on my wife's name sankari s. This is my first renewal. I have paid rs. 13422.00 in a b t maruti, guindy on[protected]:25 am.
I was told that i would get verification call from maruti insurance after that i will get policy within 2 working days.
Till [03-jan-2017] now i didn't receive my policy. I called abt maruti guindy on 02-jan-2017 to inquire about my policy status.
I was informed that verification was not happened as my phone number was not reachable and asked me to give missed call to a number[protected].
I called the given number and i got acknowledgement from maruti insurance.
I would like to know what is going on there? You guys dont't have any follow-up process if my mobile was not reachable.
I am wondering that from 26th december itself my phone is not reachable?? My insurance expires on 4th jan. I called the customer care [protected] and registered my proposal number for verification call. But i got 2 missed call from maruti insurance. Again i call back to customer they said due to technical issue call got disconnected. We will arrange a call back anther 15 mins.. Worst ever experience.. Didn't expect from maruti : (. I believe my policy will be renewed before it expires...

[Jan 03, 2018] Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0