[Resolved] Max Life Insurance — max life insurance policy surrendered

North Lakhimpur, Lakhimpur District, Assam, India
 Srikant Kumar Thakur on Oct 22, 2018
Respected sir,
I want to inform you that i had surrendered a maxlife policy on 24/09/2018 due to my domestic problem, but till now i did not get my money back to my account. There are six premium to pay and i finished the all premium for six years. Now i want to surrended the policy. So please see the matter as an urjent for smooth transaction with you in future.

With regards
Srikant kumar thakur

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 26, 2018

[Oct 22, 2018] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Oct 22, 2018
Dear Srikant, Thank you for sharing your policy number. Our customer service team will reach out to you shortly to help understand the issue in detail and resolve it.
Team Max Life Insurance
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Oct 26, 2018
Dear Srikant, Our customer service team tried contacting you on your number, however, couldn't get in touch with you. Further, your email ID is not available with us hence, we are sending resolution through the letter.

We also request you to share acknowledgment receipt which you would have received at the time of documents submission for further investigation. As per our records, we have not received any documents regarding the surrender process. Please send an email on madhup.[protected]@maxlifensurance.com having policy number in subject line.
Team Max Life Insurance
Updated by Srikant Kumar Thakur, Oct 27, 2018
Respected Sir,
Here I want to attach my proper documents which gives you the accurate details. After verifying this document please release the amount as soon as possible. This is too late according to your given terms and condition.

With Regards
Srikant Kumar Thakur

Updated by Srikant Kumar Thakur, Nov 03, 2018
Respected Sir,
Here I attach my proper documents which gives you the accurate details. After verifying this document please release the amount as soon as possible. This is too late according to your given terms and condition.

With Regards