Max Life Insurance Customer Care
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

Max Life Insurance Customer Care

Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

1800 200 3383  [Online Term Plan Helpline]

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd., 3rd, 11th & 12th Floor, DLF Square Building, Jacaranda Marg, DLF City Phase II, Gurgaon (Haryana) 122002

Operation Center
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd, Plot No. 90 - A Udyog Vihar, Sector 18, Gurgaon (Haryana) 122015

For Life, Health & Group Claims
Max Life Insurance Company, Operations Center - 2nd Floor, 90A, Sector 18, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon 122001

For Cashless Benefit Claims
Paramount Health Services Pvt. Ltd., D-39, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase 1, Near D. D Motors, New Delhi 110020

Corporate Office
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd., 3rd, 11th and 12th Floor, DLF Square Building, Jacaranda Marg, DLF City Phase II, Gurgaon (Haryana) 122002

Operation Center
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd, Plot No. 90-A Udyog Vihar, Sector 18, Gurgaon (Haryana) 122015

View More Information...

Good

Max Life Insurance related photos (163)

Max Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews

Max Life Insurance — refund my insurance money back

[email protected] on Aug 9, 2020
Respected sir,
My name is mr. Sanket sanjayrao jadhav. Lives in golibar maidan, plot no-106, phaltan dist-satara,...

muchbusy on Aug 5, 2020
Policy initiated on 08-nov-2009
Policy surrender request on june 14, 2019
Pan number was updated in the policy on july 05, 2019
Tds deduction happened june 21, 2019
Tds certificate was generated on june 25, 2020

Tds certificate is showing pannotavbl

Requested numerous times to get the pan number update on the tds certificate but denied the request. Since pan number was upadted on the policy on july 05, 2019, and tds certificate was generated on june 25, 2020, they should have put the pan number on it.

Now i am unable to file my taxes and claim the refund on the tds deduction

[Aug 05, 2020] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Max Life Insurance — Complaint against ruby pandey and ashish tripathi

Utsavmuni on Aug 5, 2020
    Dear authority,

It takes immense disappointment to inform you that your employees ms. Ruby pandey (Tel. :+91-...
    Complaint category Insurance

Max Life Insurance — Max Life Insurance not providing full information regarding policy

Zaheen461995 on Jul 30, 2020
    My Name is Zaheen Ashraf and am from Bhadohi. I took a policy with max life whole life super which was taken...

satish soundar rajan on Jun 30, 2020
    My policy no. Is[protected] of max life insurance. I am a reputed customer of your company. My minthly premium of rs. 3748/- is being auto debited from my card without any information. I want to pay my premium by using other payment options like net banking, cash, cheque.
    It is requested to deactivate the auto debit option from my card. So, that i can pay my premium the way i want to and remain a good customer of max life.

[Jun 30, 2020] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anup Kalkar on Jun 20, 2020
      Head. Onlineservices,

It really frustrating experience i have received it from your entire team.

Its all starts in the middle of march month, i started getting calls from your telesales department to buy term insurance policy for my wife.
      As per your telesales person, max life has started term insurance plan for housewife based on spouse policy which covers 50% of sum assured.

At that time i was covered under 50l term insurance of max life insurance policy no[protected], based on that she was about to get cover of 25l, however, i want to get her cover under 50l. With the same query i have sent an email to [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com on saturaday 21 march. As expected i don't get any email reply but yes multiple phone calls to buy insurance for my wife under new term policy for housewife.

I have told salesperson, about all real existing facts that my wife is working but she is earning very less salary about 1.6l to 1.8l and she insisted me to buy term insurance policy under the housewife category before 31st of march due to financial year closure and i agree to buy term insurance for her under housewife term insurance. As i was interested to cover her under 50l, i was a shortage coverage of 50l for which i have shown interest to buy additional term insurance of 50 l.

Finally, on march 26 i bought two term insurance policy

Application no:[protected] term insurance: 50 l => still in progress even after completing all document request on time.
      Application no:[protected] term insurance: 50 l => which was issued on may 29 almost 2 month later

Meanwhile, i have send multiple emails to [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com to get the application status but no reply
      Multiple phone calls to get the status, still profer response.
      I have raised two 4363651, 4363662 complaints no resolution.

Let me know your decision about application no: 33747285. If you fail to issue within a week i need to go for cancellation of[protected] of existing issued policy which i have bought it to cover my wife.

I hope, you understand my level of being patience even after 2 months and a half. Now i can not be more patience.
      I am hoping that i will at least get a reply.

Kindly investigate, why there was a delay of 2 and a half month

[Jun 20, 2020] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bsama on Jun 20, 2020
        My policy no policy number:[protected] for max life insurance so far i paid 369493.11 rupees. As agent told to take this policy for 5 years and it gets matured after 10 years. We tried to contact the max life people and no is answerable and we can not able to contact any max life employee. Looks i am cheated on this policy and we dont even know when my plociy gets matured and how long we have to pay. This worst company i saw. I need my fund to get returned. My email id
        ; [protected]@gmail.com.

rakhi patny on Jun 11, 2020
          I am got two phone calls to remove agent code deactivation process from my max life insurance policy[protected] to stop sending bonus and commission to agent. They shared that they recived the file number which state tht my bonus amount request recived from the head agent ms krishna murthy.
          Later she told me that she will raised a complaint in gbic and after some time she shared me the complaint number too, also asked that i will be receiving the call frm gbic department and which i recieved the same and person stating we have to create a customer id for you were u can deactive the agen code.
          For which he asked me to whats up the following documents like:

1. Address proof
          2. Id proof
          3. Passport size photo
          4. Cancelled cheque

The caller saying that this year company has gain growth of rs.18000c, so that company has decided to declaring the bonus value of rs.58000/- to policy holder,

For that the policy holders have to create one dummy policy in bharati axia life insurance to deactivate the agent code, and then the bonus amount will be credit to you directly to policy holder.

The caller asked me to pay rs 30, 000/- it’s refundable and said will remove agent code from my policy. I have both called number and whats up number too.

When i asked them i will share the details in mail and request you to share the offical mail id but they insisted to share documents in whats up only

For trusting them on discussion they are confirming the policy number, second confirming that date of birth.

I am replied to i will go to the branch and then i will submit the documents, but they are ignored me to go branch and i got a doubt.

Note:
          1. How they concern per got my contact details?
          2. How they got per got policy number?
          3. How they know the policy holder’s date of birth details?
          4. They know my yearly premium amount and for 6 year total amount paid?
          5. How they know what is the bonus amount tht accumulated.

In the above is for your information and provide me necessary guidance in this regards.

I have trusted max life and with such a gr8 brand name how come my details has been leaked to this people

[Jun 11, 2020] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Max Life Insurance — Fraud call on my policy

Abhishek Patny on Jun 11, 2020
            Ence on our site and to show you personalised advertising. By using this website you agree to our Cookie Policy.
            Learn...

mr kumar singh on Jun 11, 2020
            I received lot of call on this no [protected] for agent code deactivation
            But not received any message or mail they was said that ur fund will transfer to your agent how it is possible

Please look into this matter

Max Life Insurance — max life insurance for your life insurance need

Bhubhinder on Jun 9, 2020

Hope you are doing well!

I am bhubhinder singh from tanzania, east africa.

Wei Thiam on May 25, 2020
              Dear sir / madam,
              I would like to bring to your notice the difficulties i am facing right now, due to which i am being forced to surrender the policies due to financial difficulties we are facing in this pandemic...
              I urgently need the funds to meet my daily expenses and provide for my family...
              Please do the needful... My policies number are[protected] and[protected]...
              Thanking you...!

[May 25, 2020] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Max Life Insurance — Mis selling the MAXLIFE policy-337479166

SKGurjar on May 23, 2020
                I bought a term policy and your agent told me that I was eligible for 75 lakh sum assured amount. I called many times for...

Hasit Patel on May 21, 2020
                Hi max life, contact details: mobile no. [protected] equote no. 0042dbmw customer name: manubhai my complaint is: i am not able continue further after payment kindly refund my money

kindly refund money for equote no. 0042 bmw

Max Life Insurance — Amount debited

ritvik tyagi on May 20, 2020
                  Hey i was trying to pay premium of an insurance today on max life insurance's site but the amount was deducted from my bank...

Max Life Insurance — pf withdrawal request

Rahul_Agarwal_2103 on May 8, 2020
                  Dear team,

I am rahul agarwal, an ex-employee of maxlife insurance. I want to withdraw my pf amount but the...

Max Life Insurance — mis selling 252424189

nangia_sneha on Apr 24, 2020
                  I am holding a policy in max life. Policy number mentioned in subject line
                  Raised various complaints earlier and requested...

Tanuja tannu sharma on Apr 24, 2020
                  I have worked with maxlife insurance company for 18 months. I didn't withdraw my of that time but now I want to do so but doesn't know how. Kindly help me to do the same.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

Max Life Insurance — complaint regarding mis-selling max life fast track super policy by axis bank staff

Khushboo Singhh on Apr 22, 2020
                    To
                    The Manager
                    Max Life Insurance

Subject : Mis-selling max life insurance policy by Axis Bank...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Insurance

Max Life Insurance — agent not pay my due premium [Resolved]

Tusar samanta on Apr 20, 2020
                    I nut behari samanta. Vill - goradoro. Po - agadoro. Ps - sutahata. Dist - purba medinipur. Pin - 721635. Mob no [protected]....
                    Complaint category Family & Relationships

Olx India
                    Banned My Account for No Reason Please Resolve
                    (23 minutes ago)
                    Tikona
                    Lawyer trying to threaten me.Terminate my connection and Reduce the bill charged for unused usage.
                    (30 minutes ago)