mCent Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 12, 2022

File a complaint to mCent

Having problems with mCent?

File a complaint and get it resolved by mCent customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

mCent

mCent Website

mCent Head Office Address

141 Tremont St. #4
Boston
United States

mCent reviews & complaints page 3

My mcent account number is [protected], i have earned 347000 point to recharge my number but as soon as i earn more the required point is increased... Pehle 398 k recharge k liye around 350000 point required tha, but jaise hi mai iske app ko share karke 347000 point earn kiya, isne required point ko increase kar 1700000 k around kar diya. I can't recharge my number
mCent customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

fake app. Don't install this. Worst of time. Very bad app. When i install this app it will show 1000 points=1 rupee. But when our points reach about 1 lakh then show that 5000 points=1 rupee. First it will say 50% off of recharge but after 1 month it will say 25% off of all recharge. About 3 months when your points reaches nearly about reacharable point all recharge given 10% off. The customer care does not reply truely. Finally after long time use you will not give nothing about recharge promise. So don't install.

MCent — mcent shows 895000 for 199 recharge

I have 145000 points and i just need 20000 points for recharge today when i checked it shows 895000 points for 199 recharge. I request you to please check. I have earned this point by lot of effort and i also make 13 refferal out of those i had got benefit of 6 refferal others are also using mcent. But today i shocked when i check my account please rectify it....

MCent — please remove a add number 7508100581

Please remove my add number [protected] please remove the number [protected] remove this number please i want to remove this number but how i remove this number so i humble request to u to please remove my add number [protected]remove this number remove this number remove this number remove remove delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete pls delete this number please i request to please delete this number [protected] pls delete...

199 ka recharge 150, 000 ke around tha... Main yaha tak pahoonch gaya... Isko dekhte hue tumharu company ne isko 700, 000 ke around kar diya... Pagala gayee ho kaya... Hum logogn ko chutiya bana rahe ho... Jab hum iska positive feed back de sakte hain to negative bhi dena aata hai... So resolve my problem... Ek ek point banane mein kitniahnat lagti hai kuch pata hai
      mCent customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kya ghatiya kaam hai ye mere mobile main 3 lakh point hai ye dekhte huwe 198 ka pack recharge 9 lakh point kar diya. Dimag kharab hai teri company ka. Ek ek point mehnat se kiye hai ab recharge dene ka time aaya toh point badha diya kamina. Mud kharab kiya na abhi app uninstalled kar duga. Jab main app ki company ke app ka ads kar sakta hu toh nagative ads bhi kar sakta hu.
        mCent customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I referred two of my friends.. They downloaded the app and registered.. They are new users. They used this mcent browser app for 5 days. Now i am not getting my 40000 points.. I cant loose them.. Please do something about it.. I am very much disappointed with this kind of service.
          Do something as soon as possible.. I want to have my recharge done quickly.. Help me with this please.. I request.. Plzzzz
          mCent customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Sir please help me my mcent browser reacharge is pending

Sir me mcent browser share Kiya phir point nhi
          Mila h kyo.

Sir

I invite my friend to use mcent browser
            And he use mcent for 5 days but i can't
            Get coins please solve it.
            My number [protected]
            And sir i invite to use my friend mcent browser before and he use it 5 days but there i can't recive any coins.
            I request to you sir you solve this issue and send my coins.
            If you solve this issue i feel better.
            mCent customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I djdnt get my reward .. 9 people registered with my my code and used mcent more than 5 days infact now also they are using.. help me out i hav only got 3 back...

Sir And mam please remove my number [protected]

Sir i have signed up from my number
              But i add another persons number aslo in the same account.
              So please remove the number [protected] through the account because i earn the points by surfing the websites and he freely get the recharge without knowing me.
              mCent customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hello sir mere mcent browser me all add number delete kar do PLZZ mera ek number add rakhna [protected]
              Shubham Gujjar Kalpi's reply, Jan 17, 2019
              PLZZ mere mcent browser me se all add number delete kar do ek number rakhna 7988036049
              My points needed for recharge is increased
              Please fix it
              Now i need about 990000 points for recharge of 198
              And 1995001 points fir recharge of 399
              My mobile no. [protected] and [protected]
              [protected]@gmail.com
              If it will not be fixed
              I'll uninstall it

Sir, i want to add my number [protected] on my phone as want to create new account by this no. But it keeps on saying "there is already an account registered with thi number". I want my number to be removed from that account. So, i can easily create a new account on my phone again. Because of some issues i deleted that mcent with my mobile no. [protected]. I really want to create new account. Please remove my my no. From there.
                mCent customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Today (16.01.2019) I rechrge the amount Rs.399.
                ButRs 399 was not recharged my mobile.
                Please correct q.
                I'm unable to Recharge my number even after 70000 point in my account.
                Pls resolve my problem
                Thanks!!
                Hello sir my poor mera mcent share karne me 5 days use karna padta hai use 1 days kar do plzzz sir or meine sir online points add kiye hai three number par unhe mere mcent me add kar dena
                Shubham Gujjar Kalpi's reply, Jan 15, 2019
                Mere mcent browser ko share karne par 5 days use karna padta hai use 1 days kar do sir me apse requst karta hu me bhaught poor hun sir meine online point add kiye mere mcent me add kar dena plzzzz
                Name Shubham
                Disit Ambala Haryana
                Country India
                I referred and I registered in 3 members mobiles it shows only two members registered how it possible? Because I only register with their mobile number and otp plus I collected bonus points in 3 different mobile please please check and my points otherwise I will uninstall your mCent app hope you people will response
                Recharge karne par success dikha raha hi par recharge hua nahi

Hello sir my number [protected] was recharged with top up of 200rs and the coins have been deducted from the mecnt account and there is no recharge received to my sim and it's been 9th or 10th time i tried to contact the mcent it's fake app
                  I wanted to refer this app but if this kind of fake recahrge and shown successful and benefit not received i will no longer use the app.

If you refund it's fine if not customers will know the cheating way you make money.
                  mCent customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hello. I donot getting day streak points. I uses everyday. I will get the day streak points sometimes. It's been 30 days for today. So I will get 5000 points and it will help me to do my recharge. But I'd int get get. Pls provide a situation.pls reply to the Gmail.

Sir please remove my no [protected]

Kushwaha Prem's reply, Jan 19, 2019
                  Please sir
                  Sir, iam mcent user, i have been collecting points for month but now my recharge is failed, is there any problems with my account

Sir i have invited my driend to join mcent . He registered and is using the app since a week is over but i haven't got my points yet...please help me...

I'm referring my friends but not getting them in my registered friend list. I know that I will receive points when my friends use it for 5 days. But when register they are added in my registered friend list. But now they are now added in my registered friend list. Explb why? Please give me my referral points as soon as possible .
                  Dear sir, I have recharge about 200 rs. At 15th January 2019 by mCent recharge browser. But I have not received recharge amount In my balance. This is the first time that I didn't got. Please kindly help me. I want either balance or my points. I wish, this complain give me best response as soon as possible.
                  Your customer

Sir please remove my number [protected] from my mcent account because i want this number
                    Use in other phone but unable to use my no in other phone
                    Please sir help me please remove my number
                    Hello sir mera mcent browser 10 se 50 kar do
                    Shubham Gujjar Kalpi's reply, Jan 17, 2019
                    Hello sir mera mcent browser 10 se 50 kar do plzz plzz
                    If I have also shared, you do not get me points again I have not got anything for 5 days. Tell me what I have to do

MCent — please remove my no 9262272522

Please sir remove my number [protected] from my mcent account
                      Because i want this number use in other phone but unable to use my no in other phone
                      Please sir help me please remove my
                      I want use this number in different mobile phone
                      Because i bought new phone i am very sad to use this number in other phone because it says always this number is added in other account...

Dear sir i have signed up from my number ([protected])
                      But i add another persons number also in the same account.
                      But now he is getting my coins as our mcent account is same due to addition of his number.
                      So please remove my number through the account because i earn the points by surfing the websites and he freely get the recharge without knowing me.
                      So i want to delete some sim numbers from the same.
                      Please reply
                      With regards
                      Jagdish gajrekar
                      Plz remove these 2 mobile no.from my mcent browser [protected] and [protected]

Ur browser is very nice it gives very nice facility and good quality features of every app bt i want to remove these no. Because i have fear that they can try to use my point.
                      Thanku
                      Chhaya Shrivastava's reply, Jan 12, 2019
                      Plz remove these 2number from my mcent browser because i have fear that they can try to use my point.
                      I registered 3 friends through my promo code but I got points for only one reffer.
                      It's been more than 20 days since I registered other two friends. Kindly give me those 80 thousands points for two referral. Thanks
                      Plese sir Make 10 percent off to 50 percent off please sir

I hope yo do this on 25 december because on 25 december is the Christmas day so please do Plese sir Make 10 percent off to 50 percent off please sir
                      Some days ago i hv recharged with some points for 2gb daily data for my no [protected]. My points were diducted but recharge not done. Then uninstall these app. Now again i hv installed these app. So plz check my activities and plz give back my lost points.

Please sir remove my number [protected]
                        Because i want this number use in other phone this number is added in [protected]
                        Please sir help me please remove my [protected]
                        mCent customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I can't change my phone's number in mcent browser
                        Hm 3 din se mcent chala rahe hai fir v mcent par 1 din hi dikh raha hai ... give the answer
                        Ràhůľ Kúmáŕ Mâhãťø's reply, Jan 12, 2019
                        Ecent malik
                        Maine ak noumber par send Kiya m cent us ladke install Kiya 6 din ho Gaye hai chalate huve hame abhi Tak point nahi mile hai jaldi collect karo
                        8700291570's reply, Jan 11, 2019
                        Jaldi see collect karo
                        I had 1, 44, 900 Mcent points but after sometime when i opened mcent browser it showed only 1, 000 points i didn't do any Recharge but it decreased i want my points back

I have referred three of my friends via mcent browser.Two of them used the mcent browser more than five days and still using it.But I did not receive any reward points yet.I feel that I am eligible to receive the points.So take necessary actions as soon as possible and grand me points accordingly.
                          My registered phone number in mcent browser is [protected].
                          Anticipating your positive response.
                          Sir
                          Maine fone no [protected] pe reacharge kiya tha par point kat gaya lekin reacharge nahi hua
                          I have lost my mcent browser account at my smart phone with my mobile number [protected]
                          Please help me to recover my account.
                          Hello sir,
                          I invited to my friends and I waited for 5days but I didn't get any points.so please give me my 65000 points...please please🙏
                          I am not getting otp. Actually, i have scored 20000 points but by mistake it was uninstalled by me . Then i installed it again but when i tried to register my number from which i earned 20000 points then otp is not coming . Please send otp to [protected]
                          I am not Abel to increase points fast it is very very slow

I share mCent to My friend and they have used mCent about 5 days but point not recieved of 3 friends. Give me detail about.

Mcent browser my jio no. [protected] rs 198 recharge done but recharge not recieved my no. Pls give me my recharge

Hello Sir my mcent no is [protected] ...or [protected]...today I recharge for jio sim [protected] plan 399 ..my Recharge not complete and coin are also cut
                          Sir recharge points is so high range please cut them

As i use mcent browser from last two years i got some points through which i had recharge of 399 with 25%off then my points has been deducted but no recharge can be taken. So please resolve my qury and sent coins or earn points back to me or either recharge for that no to whom i recharge. So please recharge back to my number that is your most kindness. Thanks
                            mCent customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            I daily used mcent bt, I not getting points plz to help to grow my points .I also set as default browser bt, it can't help to grow my poinys

Mcent browser, mcent unlimited trick, mcent browser online script, hello everyone. I wish you guys are enjoying our free recharge tricks and jio free internet trick. Here i am going to share mcent browser script 100% working 2018

So, if you are looking for mcent browser script for a long period of time then this article is for you. Mcent browser is giving out unlimited money on browsing the internet from there app. And we also...

Coin history me dikha rha hai lekin credit nhi huwe hai account me 40000coin hai 7ko dikha rha hai [protected] ye number hai isme credit kre mere coin bas mujhe jldi se jldi se mere 40000coins credit kr dijiye ek aur number hai jiska login nhi ho rha hai wo bhi sahi kr dijiye [protected] ye number hai iska login nhi ho rha hai coin wapes kro jldi se jldi
                              mCent customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I have already recharged from mcent recharge in my Airtel no. [protected] but not refune the amount
                              How increase point
                              Sahaniamannmat456 @gmail.com's reply, Jan 4, 2019
                              How increase points
                              Sahaniamannmat456 @gmail.com's reply, Jan 4, 2019
                              My point is not increase
                              Please find attached the invoice for the first time in the UK
                              R K HINDI TECHNICAL's reply, Jan 7, 2019
                              The only one who is the best price for the first time
                              Recharge not received but points are deducted and My name is Ashish

Sir i had done recharge of 399 on my airtel no-[protected], but points get deducted and recharge not done, please solve this issue. I had done this recharge on 5 january 2019at 12:02 am but still it does not showing that recharge is done. Please don't cheat customer like this. If recharge is not done then mail us the reason why recharge is not credited on my airtel number......