MDIndia Healthcare Services Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 21, 2022

File a complaint to MDIndia Healthcare Services

Having problems with MDIndia Healthcare Services?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MDIndia Healthcare Services customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MDIndia Healthcare Services

Policy Number - 310300/34/20/04/00000002
MDIndia ID - MDI5-[protected]
Current Claim ID - MDI6446527

Previous Claim ID - MDI6409015

Medicine Tax have not been approved in Claim ID - MDI6446527.

The same Treatment happened 15 days back and 30 days and Medicine Tax have been approved in Claim ID - MDI6409015.

Please approve the same in Claim ID - MDI6446527.

While speaking to MDIndia representative they are threating that they will get all the previous claim that they approved.

This is painful and harasment for a cancer Patient.

Amitabh
MDIndia Healthcare Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
This issue should be sorted out between Dharamshilla Cancer Hospital and MDIndia but the Patient is suffering here at the time of discharge.

MDIndia is very non responsive and even after revised request sent from Dharamshilla hospital they are not sending the correct response. Even they are threatening that they will not approve the claim that they sanctioned earlier.

Seek intervention of Senior Management here.

Amitabh

Medanta is the worst hospital I have seen in my entire life, in my opinion, this hospital does not deserve any rank, pathetic services, pathetic management, no cleaning in hospital, no time schedule, these big brand are here to make monkey and to fool customers, their staff is very rude when we ask something that they have promised and can't full, uneducated staff, highly unprofessional, they don't even know how to talk and not ever know...

Patient Name - MADHURI
    Policy Number - 310300/34/20/04/00000002
    MDIndia ID - MDI5-[protected]
    Current Claim ID - MDI6409015

Previous Claim ID - MDI6374572

Doctor Consultation and Medicine Tax have not been approved in Claim ID - MDI6409015.
    The same Treatment happened 15 days back and both Doctor Consultation and Medicine Tax have been approved in Claim ID - MDI6374572.

Please approve the same in Claim ID - MDI6409015.

Amitabh

Introducing my policy no as 120700/34/21/04/00000001 and id no as MD15-[protected] Claim no :MD16340830 for Rs 109350/ has been processed with deduction of Rs 9600/consisting of Rs 8000/ for thallium stress test dated 09/03/2021 and other Rs 1600/ dated 05/02/2021.My date of hospitalization being 09/04/2021, it is okay if the Rs 1600/ disallowed as being beyond the period of 30 days, quite beyond the period of pre hospitalization but the thallium...
      CCN : MDI6248767 - ZUNERA KHAN, IC CLAIM NUMBER : [protected]C[protected]

it has been 2 months since I am following up with MD india for my claim settlement. i have called multiple times and sent multiple emails to the concern authority but it seems no one is interested to reply only..

I have sent my cancel cheque and Bank statement many times but still no response from your side.

My claim settlement...
      P.Mariappan working in Tncsc head office chennnai.id no: TNV030910NHIS12371094, GPF/EPF NO:720300.i had an accident in chennai on 01.12.2019 and got treatment at Tenkasi for recover of amount. I have submitted all the original and Xerox copy 16.01.2020 and original 30.12.2020 through the Tncsc head office. But till didn't recover the claim amount. So i want to know the reason for delay....

Mdi 6342762 claimno national insurance co petiont name shakila iqbal shaikh policy holder name mushabber iqbal shaikh calim lodge on 1/3/2021 -policy no 270701/48/19/[protected]

Sir, good morning I am rajeev ramanathapuram tamilnadu ...I call md india customer service .morning 8.45 but not attend call your phone mic problem the service...please change your office land line phone... Waste the deportment md india......
        My Policy No.:151200/48/21/13331, MDI5-[protected], Claim No.:MDI6297697, Patient Name -Janhavi Ramani,
        I was found Covid +ive on 13/04/2021, and as per Doctors advice i Quarantied myself for 10 days at my home, as per government directives and doctors advice i did not met any one for these 10 days, i was closed in a separate room, for all the days of isolation i tested my oxygen level, pulse rate, temparature and...

My claim no is MDI5662103 name ashok kesharwani the claim is under process more then 1 year we had followed a lot but every time they say the claim is under process.please clear our claim or i have to complain in ombudsman

Dear Sir Madam,

This is Rajesh P working in public sector bank,
          recently i was affected with covid 19 was got admitted to private hospital Mohanraj Covid 19 care hospital, since my wife also affected we both got admitted, i have submitted the claim documents for reimbursement purpose.
          In the patient name TAMILARASI {My wife} MDI487158
          Sanctioned an amount was of Rs 78647 on 26 Nov 2020 and 35328 on...
          Res sir,

I submitted the Claim No. MDI 6191555 of patient Name : Magan Ganpat Bramhane dated 01.04.2021 at Mumbai branch which was located at Ballard Estate. The claim was sanctioned Rs 24, 691.00 (approx) as per MD india record. But till date i have not received the payment of above mentioned claim. Regularly i am calling at call center number [protected] and they are providing two mobile number
          1) Mr. Akash [protected]...

We are submitted three corona kavach claim files.
          And also submitted all documents that you suggested to us.
          But there is no reply from your side.

Policy no. Is [protected]p[protected]

also now we are attached the letter of mahesh seva samiti's government authorized certificate

I have submitted my non cash less claim on dt.11.03.2021 but till date no payment received.

The details is attached below.

I have submitted Medical claim reimbursement of my father Mr.Ashok Kumar Gupta with claim Id as MDI6007947 on 16.12.2020 for covid 19 diagnosis.
              Its a matter of disappointment that even after 4 months, it is in pending status and remark as "It is submitted for review to Insurance company" is reflecting since long time.
              I have dropped many mails till date but no response received till date. Their Nodal officer- Mr Veerbhadra Agarwal at Jaipur Location is a very rude person and he behaved very bad when i tried to speak over phone with him. He never shown concern for my queries and very casual in reply. He get irritated with my calls and shouted over phone.
              Please look into the matter and also suggest the way where i can raise the complaint for this to get the solution and also to teach them that how costly it is to harass somebody.

My father KM George kutty was admitted hospital on early September 2020 and we have submitted claim on time, but later we have informed that bank details are not clear hence we provided all the documents several time (October 2020) clear and we followed up with several staff, unfortunately every time we get a response that it will get ready by next month.
                When we followed up in March 2021, we were informed that Claim is closed due...

Till date we have not received claim amount. Documents alredy submitted on 18.03.2021.

Res.Sir, /Madam,

I have submitted my 2 claims document for return of all expenses but till date i have not received any refund.

Claim No.MDI 6150351
                  Date of admission - 24.02.2021.
                  Complaint for - Refund of hospitalization & medical expences.
                  Working Company- MSEDCL
                  Insurance company - The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd
                  Claim submission dt.08.03.2021.

Claim...

I am enclosing my representation for refunding full medical treatment charges incurred at Vadamalayan hospital Madurai[protected] to[protected].

Kindley consider,
                  T.C.Krishnaveni
                  98, North Veli St, Simmakkal, Madurai,
                  Tamil Nadu 625001
                  Mobile- [protected]

I dont get proper reply, in fact no replys from your customer service. Give me a reply mail regarding this.
                    Why I can't able to claim AICD?
                    Is there any policies to not able to claim AICD?

Policy no : 010600/28/20/P[protected]