Bajaj Allianz

Bajaj Allianz Complaints & Reviews

Providing wrong information and trapping customers by Bajaj Allianz

Ref. No Policy No. [protected]
Sub...
I had taken a Sony TV on EMI as there were some offers on 2011 world cup only on EMI. And that was from Bajaj Alliaz.
br...
Regarding a policy#[protected] transaction of 6000 INR on 17.04.2021 with authorization no#160829 and the amount was claimed...
Claim no: OC[protected]
On 11th March 2018 I purchased a TV and on that day itself I took an extended warranty...

My name is Anil kr singh, Emp id 176865.
Kindly request to you update my DOE in PF account.
I am unable to update through online.
My last working day was 5.04.2021.
Member id - PUPUN[protected].
UAN[protected]

Your faithfully
Anil kr singh
Sep 18, 2021

Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Anil, to further help you with your concern we would require you to please confirm the complete company’s name that you were an ex-employee of.
Dear Anil,

thank you for reaching out. Kindly share your contact number and email address so that we can assist you better.

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Team

Sir please I want bajaj krystal clutch shoe and accelerator cable sir please help me I am unable to purchase new bike for financial problem
    Sep 15, 2021

Dear Team,

My Name is Amit Nair and i was employed with Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co Ltd as Sales Manager in Morena, MP

Emp ID-740002
      Period of Employment:[protected] to[protected]

I am not able to withdraw my PF from company since then, i tried calling some numbers available in net and also written mails but not received any solution.

so please help in withdrawing the PF amount

Amit Nair
      Mo No [protected]
      Sep 13, 2021

Dear Amit,

PF Withdrawl is an online process. you can reach out to our PF Consultant ([protected]) if you need any assistance on the same.

Dear Team,

Emp ID-740002
        Period of Employment:[protected] to[protected]

so please help in withdrawing the PF amount

Amit Nair
        Mo No [protected]
        Sep 13, 2021

Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Amit, we understand your disappointment and we’re here to help you. We have noted your concern and have forwarded it to our team. They will connect with you at the earliest.
        Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response, Sep 14, 2021
        Dear Amit,

PF Withdrawl is an online process. you can reach out to our PF Consultant (8329554289) if you need any assistance on the same.

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Team
          I have bought a second hand car and got the RC and insurance transferred from the previous owner. After which the insurance...

Mera policy number hai OG[protected]-00031391 Ye mera policy number hai jo maine ulhasnagar me nikala tha.uska tarikh 07032021 se 06032022 tak hai.maine mere bile ka claim kiya tha .To vahase Mrs.Sourabh Tiwari surveor aye the.Unhone sab check kiya.Lekin insumrance policy nikalete samay jahase policy nikala tha unhone mere bilke ka chasis number galat likha tha.To surveor aur maine usse puchha to usko bola ki update karke do to usne kiya nahi ulta muzse arrogantly baat kiya.to unka naam Suresh Gupta hai Unka Number [protected] hai.Abhi usko 1 se 1.30 mahina hone ki vajase muze mera claim ka paisa nahi mil raha hai. To krupa karke muze mera claim dijiye.Nahito eske age yah companyka mai insurance nahi nikalunga.
          Sanjay Sable
          Sep 08, 2021

Hi Sanjay,

We've made a note of your concern. Please share your email ID and contact number via email to [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in so that we can get in touch with you.

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 1599, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance

I renewed my policy number OG[protected]-00007094 on 30/08/2021 and paid via Gpay. But, the policy...

Respected sir,

My name is SunilKumar. I have joined Bajaj Allianz life insurance company limited as an agent 10 years back. I haven't doing any business for that company. My license validity also expired. But my pan number looked up in irda portal.

Applicant name Sunil Kumar
            Business information
            Insurer name Bajaj Allianz life insurance company ltd
            Agency code
            Category life

Kindly delete my pan number in irda portal. Thank you.

Sunil kumar
            [protected]@gmail.com
            Mobile: [protected]
            Sep 01, 2021

Dear Sunil,

we regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your agent id, contact number and email address so that we can assist you better.

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Team

I took third party insurance OG[protected]-00003688 for my second hand scooter on owner...
              The complainant is a long-standing NRI customer, who has purchased Health Guard in 2012 and renewed it every year with no...
              I have buy a motor insurance policy (OG[protected]Baban Kunwar)from your company on[protected]of...

I am MR Pankaj Mane, ex employee of BALIC. Emp no. 108568 i want my relieving letter. Kindly help too provide.
              Mail id- mane.[protected]@gmail.com
              Thanks & Regards,
              Aug 30, 2021

Kindly help me ASAP
              Dear Pankaj,

we have noted your concern and forwarded it to our team. They will connect with you for further assistance.

Pankaj0811's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 31, 2021
              Sir, Can you share me mail id your concern team.

Please find the attached payment statements .
                I had one insurance policy I got renewed today but payment was debited two times: ₹2117
                Policy number- OG[protected]-00133015
                Kindly do the needful. I need a refund for the same.
                Aug 23, 2021

Dear Shashi,

We've made a note of your concern. Please share your contact & policy number via email to [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in as the details shared by you are showing protected from our end.

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 1577, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance

My date of joining & Date of reliving is not mentioned in my UAN portal. Kindly update DOJ & DOE as per my PF account PUPUN[protected] & my UAN [protected]. I am unable to withdraw my PF amount.

Gurmeet Singh
                  Aug 20, 2021

Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Gurmeet, For us to check on this further, request you to please share your employee code and official email ID to hr.[protected]@bajajallianz.co.in so that we can get in touch with you.

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 1576, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance

My name is Deepak Kumar Employee Code : BA11055 and PF A/c No. PU/PUN/1327376/9538, i am unable to find my UAN. I need it to withdraw my PF for some medical emergency.

My Contact details are as follows:

Contact No. [protected]
                    Email ID : [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Aug 18, 2021

Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi, we understand that your concern pertains to Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance, so request you to get in touch with the Bajaj Life Insurance team.

Thank you.
                    Deep Aarav's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 25, 2021

Please look in to this on urgent basia
                    Dear Deep,

we regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact number and email address so that we can assist you further on the reported issue.

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance