Bajaj Allianz Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 8, 2022
Complaints 2099

File a complaint to Bajaj Allianz

Having problems with Bajaj Allianz?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bajaj Allianz customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bajaj Allianz

Toll free
1800 209 7272​

Fax

View more phone numbers

Bajaj Allianz reviews & complaints(2099)

To whomever it may concern

My name is Subhrajit Sen i joined bajaj on 2021 as an Insurance Consultant but didn't work there my Code is ABLIC[protected]. Currently i am working with ICICI securities and i need the Bajaj to issue a NOC certificate from their behalf to continue my Job at ICICI as my PAN is Linked to Bajaj. Now the company is refusing to issue me the NOC kindle help with this matter as it is a crucial problem which will affect my career.

Subhrajit Sen
Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 1st August 2022, there was a transaction from my Axis bank account in the name of Bajaj Allianz. After enquiring with the bank, I found that this transaction was made with an auto debit instruction by Bajaj Allianz.

However, I have never set up any auto debit with Bajaj for anything, neither have I authorised any transaction to Bajaj.

Sharing the transaction details below

Debit amount — ₹25562.50

I have spoken to Axis bank branch in Kalyan Nagar Bangalore on 2nd August 2022 and according to them they are doing an internal enquiry but I am yet to receive a response from them.

I have also written an email to Bajaj Allianz ([protected]@bajajallianz.co.in,
    [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in) on 3rd August 2022 but I am yet to receive any response from them
    Hi Manohar,

We've made a note of your concern. Please share your policy and contact number via email to [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in so that we can get in touch with you.

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 2649, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Manohar868's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 11, 2022
    The issue is not about policy number. Issue is that Bajaj Allianz made an unauthrised debit from my account. The Axis bank Kalyan Nagar Branch has written an email to Bajaj Allianz asking them to refund the amount deducted. I have personally visited the Bajaj Allianz office located at 102/104, Cears plaza, 136, Residency Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025.
    I have given them a written letter with Aadhar and PAN Card asking them to refund the money duducted from my account without my consent.

The employees in your office told me that I will hear from the Head office in Pune within 24 hours but it has been more than 48 hours now and I have received absolutely no response.

I have written an email to your grievance officer ([email protected])

Bajaj Allianz is a SCAM.

Premium Term: 16 years
      Policy Term: 19 years
      Payment Frequency: Yearly
      Payment Method: Direct Payment

We have contacted Bajaj Allianz requesting for...
      I G.N. Pandey purchases a avenger JH01DM5686 bike by one of your agent in 2020 through E-Auction held by you, and a hypothecation cancellation certificate issued by Bajaj Finance Ltd, Ranchi on[protected].
      and this is the only paper given to me. no other paper work done by authority and yet the bike owner name not changed to me and whenever i reached the office the agent name Pankaj of Ranchi branch not meet me, and on...
      Required policy details...
      Hi Team,

From past 30 days i have been continuously following up with Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance team to cancel and refund my policies in free look period but they have still not processed the refund after one month. Kindly escalate this and take appropriate action. They have been harassing with no response and false response mails that refund has been processed successfully from 22nd June but i have still not received the...

Bajaj Allianz — Regarding Bajaj Allianz health guard insurance policy

This is regarding Bajaj Allianz premium health guard insurance policy.

I purchased the policy on 26th June 2022 for two years. According to the health guard policy brochure, it is clearly mentioned that if there is no claim filed for first year, the 50% super cumulative bonus will be added to the sum assured. Same is the case for second year, if there is no claim filed for second year too, the 50% super cumulative bonus will...

Bajaj Allianz — Unable to raise new claim

Their app keeps opening an old claim (which was settled) and then shows that since its already paid, no new claim can be made. Basically no one is helping me raise a new claim, and each customer care executive seems to be giving me different reasons....

Bajaj Allianz — Un Fair Service

I have a Two-wheeler policy with Bajaj Allianz, polic number : 'OG[protected]-00003302', they made several promises before i become a customer, they promised me to provide several 24/7 benefits but they did not provide any of those 24/7 benefits to me and they made me to wait in the middle of the road for some hours, at last, i took help from some other people.
      In the policy document they mentioned several 24/7 benefits but they...

I undersigned, Narinder Kumar Pahwa, holding the Travel Insurance Policy No.[protected] for $50000, for the period of 24th September 2021 To 18th January 2022.
      I was admitted to Ashford and St. Peter's Hospital, Guildford Road, KT 16, OPZ, United Kingdom for the period of 27th October 2021 to 29th October 2021 and I was diagnosed with Syncope. We have paid the bills of Hospitalisation and applied for reimbursement of Claims . We made several Correspondence to M/S. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd, but we are sorry to say that the matter was not dealt seriously and till today Claim is not Settled.

As per Query raised by M/S. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd., we wrote a letter to a concerned NHS Hospital in UK to provide Item wise Break-up of Bill but they don't have facility to provide Item wise detail of the invoice. They club it together and provide for the days I was admitted. We are tired of communicating with M/S. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company but they are not settling the claim. .
      Hi Narinder,

We've made a note of your concern. Please share your contact and policy number via email to [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in as the details shared by you are showing protected from our end.

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 2529, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance

I Narinder Kumar Pahwa, holding the Travel Insurance Policy No.[protected] for $50000, for the period of 24th September 2021 To 18th January 2022.

Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It all started in the month of April when my father bought a Health Insurance policy for my mother. Due to unknown reasons the policy was rejected and the amount of 12209 got deducted. As per the guided steps I sent all the required documents to initiate a refund request, it been over 2 months I have not received any assistance. Highly incompetent staff, blabber without having proper understanding, they put the call on hold and then auto...

Bajaj Allianz — Refund of deducted amount plus cancellation of course.

Please cancel the IIFL Loan A/c No.[protected] of the BYJU'S Product sanctioned in favour of my Son named "RUDRA PRATAP SINGH" as I did not opt for this course even then my money is being deducted every month.
          The BYJU'S complaint and cancellation department is not even responding adequately.

An early action is requested for cancellation of the same....

Bajaj Allianz — Greedy and unprofessional

I’ve renewed my policy on 17th June 2022 so interacted with Ms. Xyz ( Bajaj Allianze coworkers)
          ATPL No.xyz
          While renewal she kept following me regularly but once I paid money for policy unfortunately she vanished as I wanted to know whether my transacation successfully done or not but in vain . I called her 12 times but have been told that she would have lunch and tea break and other excuses. I was worried about my transaction...
          Since start of this week BAGIC Employee are calling and asking to buy travel, Health and Motor insurance .

This is absolutely disturbing .I was in hospital and because of this frequent disturbing call I fell down and hurt myself .

Requesting to raise serious action against the company .If no action taken I will take this to media within 24 hours .

CEO of company and management to respond on such malpractice of selling insurance by disturbing people mind .

Kindly note if no action taken

Number from which call came .

Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We've made a note of your concern. Please share your contact number via email to [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in as the details shared by you are showing protected from our end.

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 2518, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance

I am receiving a continuous sms from BJAZGI
            Message:”Dear Sir/Madam, Kindly note, Quote :11-9910-[protected]-00 for your Travel policy is generated. Caringly Yours, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance”
            Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 2509, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Dear Team
              I was a former employee of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co Ltd. I want to withdraw my pension contribution from my former company Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. From the Online portal Form, 10c withdraw option not showing on the EPFO website. Kindly suggest me the offline mode to withdraw my pension contribution.

Sir

I have an issue to renival of my health policy of Manipalsigna my policy no[protected]/00/00
                My policy start date 22/02/2021
                End date 21/02/2022
                I have 10 EMI for payment of policy I already pay 9 EMI now when I go for renewal of my policy to Manipalsigna they told me my policy is canceled
                They don’t even ask me for my panding only 1 EMI of
                No any communication with me and they canceled my policy I have Bajaj health policy from 4 years
                And this is 5 th year.
                i have all Policy details
                Please help me in this issue my policy renewal last date is 21/02/2022 bajajallianz Policy no: 417gzpgo549475
                manipalsignz policy no[protected]/00/00.
                As I didn’t want to loose my sensitivity as I am holding this policy from 6 years.i can pay if there any charges if company rise
                Kindly do the needful
                Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The product shape mentioned on the pkging is different then what was inside. I am a regular buyer of the specific shape of trunks. This time i was travelling and bought the same size and shape of trunk but when I opened the the product it was of different share and size. I want it to be refunded i[censored] do not take the product back. I went to the store in pune and i was told nothing can be done and if anything possible then for that need tk...

Bajaj Allianz — Refund not received

I applied for the term insurance in the company at a premium of 1521/- after medical test company made the counter offer stating that as the person is a diabetic patient company can provide the same plan for high premium which was not affordable for the me, on this I mailed company that I am failed to come to your counter offered premium range, hence, either provide me at the same premium which was earlier offered or cancel the policy. My...