MDIndia Healthcare Services Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 21, 2022

File a complaint to MDIndia Healthcare Services

Having problems with MDIndia Healthcare Services?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MDIndia Healthcare Services customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MDIndia Healthcare Services

View more phone numbers

Fax
1800 233 4449

MDIndia Healthcare Services reviews & complaints page 5

My father Mr. T. Sreehari was appointed in Sunshine Hospitals, Secunderabad on 06.08.2020 for treatment of COVID 19 and was discharged dead on 15.08.2020. The total Bill amount was Rs. 909, 000/-. I'm having a Family Floater policy with New India Assurance Co with a limit of Rs. 5 lakhs. I submitted claim of Rs. 909, 000/- along with hospital bills and other required documents for reimbursement with MD India TPA vide claim no MDI5766939 for...

My Mother pushpa k had been admitted in shradda polyclinic&nursing home at Mulund west, Mumbai from 21.4.2020 to 28.4.2020.since that hospital was not having cashless claim facilities we had paid the bill of 122, 509 rupees from our own money.Then we had submitted the documents for reimbursement through MD India.Till date we have received about 95000 rupees only through reimbursement. So I request you to kindly look into the matter and help me to get the balance amount of about 27000 rupees as early as possible. MD India I'd no is MD15-[protected]. Claim number is MD15633564, policy number is 500100/28)19/P[protected]. Thanking you, sarala Baskaran,
MDIndia Healthcare Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Good morning sir/madam;
    My mother named mrs. V. Jayalakshmi has been planned for hysterctomy (Surgery). Preauthorisation sent from maruthi hospital;cuddalore ;tamilnadu on 19/8/2020. When i called tollfree number on 20/8/2020 they said they did not receive anything from maruthi hospital but on further enquiry they got the mail on 20/8/2020 at 1.45pm. But from the hospital side they called on 19/8/2020 to mdindia insurance office they said they got the mail and they are processing.
    Till now no response from md india insurance side. We are waiting here for surgery for 2 days. Till processing is going on only saying from insurance side. What is happening there in your office one person is saying they recieved mail on 19/8/2020 and the other person is saying they did not received any mail. What work is going on there without any communication between office staff???
    Now we are suffering because of yours fault

Mrs. Mamta Rani was admitted to Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Road No 35 Rohtak Road, Punjabi Bagh, Near Shivaji Park
      Metro Station, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi on 22.07.2020 in emergency due to STROKE which caused paralysis to the upper body. The policy in force was from "The Oriental Insurance Company Limited" which was continuing since 05.12.2009 and renewed thereafter every year, latest sum insured Rs.2, 00, 000 from TPA M/s MD India...

Dear……

I am abhishek kumar and carry insuarance from central bank of india. My claim number is mdi5707785 and mdid is mdi5-[protected]. I went for my operation at paras hospital, darbhanga few days back where i was charged 60000 rupees in which only 28000 rupees was covered in insuarance whereas i was told that my insuarance covers 100% of the hospital bill but still i had to pay remaining amount.
      I am attaching all the required documents and hospital bills here.
      Please look into it as it really means alot to me.

Thanks and regards
      Abhishek kumar

My mediclaim card no. Mdi5-[protected] - tamilselvan v
        I have applied hospitalization mediclaim reimbursement on 11//06/2020. At chennai office. But i have not yet received the claim amount till date. I have contacted many time there is no response even my mail also. Kindly do the needful as early as possible.

Mail id : [protected]@gmail.com

We have submiited claim through the online lodgment but cliam not ettled yet.

My claim id is mdi5416144 and it was pending from january despite my many calls and mails i always told that it was approved under process through insurance company, i was waiting for my money from last six months in this financial crisis era, your company and employee both harrassed me by taking my call on hold for 15 mintues and then cut the line without giving any reply. It was very painful to inform you when government is taking utmost steps to provide financial support to every citizen while your company and employee both doesn't understand the situation and thought the customer is all free and doesn't take it serious to solve the situation. Call details are feb 12, 21 feb, march 10, march 25, 08april, may 10 and 6june and 9 june, and many mails are there but still not received my claim. So you are requested to please settle my claim or otherwise i have to go in consumer court with all details.

I made claims against my cataract eye operation in the month of december 2019 and january 2020 in your mdindia bhilai office with all desired documents. Subsequently on demand my mdindia some additional documents have also been provided long back.
              Repeated requests for early action through mail to all concerned agencies and verbal request to bhilai office has been made number of times, but still it is pending with them without any reason mentioned to me.
              I am a ex dgm of bhilai steel plant and my min no is 01415758.
              Hopefully, you will look in to my case and get it concluded at the earliest.

I am taking follow-up for the above mentioned claim id since 1 year but my claim is stopped for name difference of patient and they required enforcement from insurance company. I had communicated through our bank of baroda hr through email and also personally by call and email many times. I had submitted affidavit signed by executive magistrate for a person with 2 names. But they are not accepting it & not giving document on which they required enforcement. I personally meet here in nashik mdindia office for it, in insurance company office in nashik but no solution received. Company has passed 2 claims for same patient during the period but hold this claim.
                Please provide solution for it.
                Patient name : kamal dharma bhoge (Kamal kanchankumar khambait)

Yours faithfully,
                Kanchankumar ashok khambait
                Jun 18, 2020
                Updated by Kanchankumar Khambait
                My corporate email id : kanchankumar.[protected]@bankofbaroda.co.in,

In above complaint word enforcement correct read as endorsement.

Documents submitted claim amount not received
                  Ccn : mdi5582643 patient : tetridevi dharmaraj prajapati, ic claim number : tp[protected]
                  Policy number: 160100/34/19/04/00000003
                  Mdid number: mdi5-[protected]
                  Claim amount: 41242
                  The new india assurance company limited
                  Claim type non cash less
                  Phone no: [protected]
                  Jun 12, 2020

Ref ccn md 14892472
                    Sir/madam,
                    Above claim for rs 24, 609 was sent on 16/5/19 for reimbursement. Operation for cataract operation was done at aiims jodhpur. Accordingly all the documents were submitted as above. Some more documents duly certified by the concerned doctor of aiims jodhpur were submitted on 13/11/19.
                    I kept on getting the reply that we are processing the case. Now it seems it is not being pursued at your end.
                    No more documents are required to be sent and no more clarification required.
                    You are requested to look into the matter and expedite the reimbursement of amount payable.
                    Shashikala parihar
                    Shiv pratap parihar

I have submitted a claim of rs 12, 975.10 in the month of nov, 2019 non cash less. I have querried about it, simply they replied as "closed". If it is closed/resolved, my account has not yet been credited with rs 12, 975.10.
                      Please give me the respective claim number.
                      I querried over telephone, but they have not replied me the reason of non credit of the amount rs 12975.10, if it is closed/resolved.
                      My id no - 44318
                      Mail id - [protected]@gmail.com
                      M - [protected]
                      Mdid - mdi5-[protected]

I have applied for reimbursement on 17 march 2019. I have not yet received the claim amount. I have contacted customer care multiple times and also sent the email on [protected]@mdindia.com for multiple times. The only response i used to get from them is payment pending due to technical error. They even don't mention the exact technical error. It's being one year now as of 14 march 2020. I have not yet received the amount and they keep on asking cheque copy passbook copy everytime even thought i have sent the copies multiple time

Md india refuses to entertain our claim for allegedly insufficient documents.
                          Our contention is that these documents are delivered by the courier and we have submitted the proof.
                          Inspite of giving the proof, they have refused to entertain the claim.
                          It seems that these documents have been misplaced or lost by md india receiving office.
                          This claim is for a sr. Citizen - 78 year old who has gone thru a knee replacement.
                          Good health policy no. Is[protected] and customer code is: [protected] and patient code is: [protected].
                          E card no. Is mdi[protected] and mdi[protected].

Pol no -[protected]
                            Mdid no - mdi[protected]
                            Policy holder name - ram prasad sahu
                            Emp id - 044318
                            I have submitted claim application for rs 12, 975.10 for oct, 2019 with all required papers in the month of nov, 2019, but till date i am not able to know its status. I enquired at his customercare, simply they replied after lapse of three months that it is being forwarded.

R p sahu,
                            Consumer
                            Feb 06, 2020
                            Updated by Ramprasad Sahu
                            I have not received any reply from MDIndia healthcare services, pune.
                            Feb 11, 2020
                            Updated by Ramprasad Sahu
                            No responce from MDI healthcare services.

My policy no -[protected]
                              Mdid no - mdi[protected]
                              Policy holders name - ram prasad sahu
                              Amount of my claim - rs 12, 975.10 for oct, 2019

I have submitted all the required papers in support of my above claim
                              In the first week of nov, 2019. Even after two months mdid has not provided me claim number etc. Of my claim and its status, even till today.
                              When i queried to its [protected]@mdindia, very simply they replied that
                              We have forwarded your claim to authorisation.

Md india fools the people.

I applied for the claim but in spite of several reminders, i have not received the claimed amount yet.

This company deceived, tricked, mislead, and swindled the customer.

Very poor service from md india. Pls, don't fool the people.

Customer service is at its worst rating.

I want my claimed amount.

There is a complete deficiency in service from md india.

It's a cheating company.
                                CLAIM NO- MDI 4838916 OF
                                EMPLOYEE - Mandira Devnath
                                MD-15-[protected]
                                EMPLOYEE ID - 070670

CLAIM OF Rs. 6694 sumitted on 20.03.2019
                                Query raised was replied on 25.04.2019
                                claim not settleled since many reminder, telephone call and personal visit
                                My claim is pending since 3 months. My claim ID MDI[protected] name pradip das.I submit all of my document via email and hard copy also but MDI don’t do anything they are fraud. whenever i call they blame their head officer. I recommend all of my friend don’t buy insurance from MDI. They are thief few years ago they also robbery my 18000 Rs.

Policy no: 252400/48/20/01115

I sent them the claim documents on Nov 8th11 2019.
                                  I have provided them with all the details they have requested. Still, they did not process my claim. But their annoying customer care agents keep flooding my inbox by sending emails, requesting for more information. I answer to one email then the next day i receive another copy of the previous email from another person asking for the same information. Nobody really cares to look into customer's reply and update their system. I have told them to call me if you have any confusion. But they never have time to interact with customers
                                  I contacted their customer care but they are such dumb guys not able to answer any question and say there executive will call me back and as expected they never call back.

They are asking for IRDA FORM AND TESTING REPORTS, WHICH I HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED TO THEM, ORIGINAL COPIES.

Policy no: 366005/50/19/10000177
                                    Mdi id no: mdi5-[protected]
                                    I sent them the claim documents on september 11 2019.