Mechanic — am complaining about incomplete tools.

Nwatah on Jun 25, 2019
My name is emmanuel. From onitsha anambra state nigeria. I was one of those people trained by bajaj company to be their mechanic last two years ago when they were in onitsha anambra state nigeria. Before they packed out to enugu nigeria were they are now. I was giving half of the tools and was promised that it will be complete soon, since then i was expecting it and see nothing. So please i need complete tools to enable me did a good job. My phone number is +[protected] or +[protected] my gmail address [protected]@gmail.com.
Updated by Nwatah, Jun 25, 2019
My name is Emmanuel. From onitsha Anambra State Nigeria. I was one of those people trained by bajaj company to be their mechanic last two years ago when they were in onitsha Anambra State Nigeria. before they packed out to enugu Nigeria were they are now. I was giving half of the tools and was promised that it will be complete soon, since then I was expecting it and see nothing. So please I need complete tools to enable me did a good job. My phone number is +[protected] or +[protected] my gmail Address [protected]@gmail.com.

Mechanic - am complaining about incomplete tools.

Company:Mechanic