[Resolved]  Medanta The Medicity — unusual bleeding after ### examination

I had a ###l examination done by Doctor Priyanka Batra - Senior Consultant at Medanta GURUgram on 14th december 2019 and same day I had ###l bleeding which lasted for 5 - 6 days. I thought it might be due to menstruation cycle, however once the bleeding stopped after 10 days i.e., 2nd January 2020 again I experienced heavy bleeding. I never faced this condition ever and I am worried with my current condition and confused as to what has been done to my ###. I am scared of trusting hospitals and doctors now.

Doctor Priyanka Batra spoke very nicely and I trusted her, however I can't trust any doctor after this. I am concerned about my health, however I cannot gather enough strength, trust and will to get myself examined by another gynaecologist. I am not experiencing any physical pain except headache, however I am concerned about the untimely bleeding.
Jan 2, 2020
I am depressed because of the unusual bleeding post examination, yet I am not convinced that an experienced doctor like Priyanka Batra would do something intentionally as she was very warm, polite and kind towards me while our first appointment and I would not like to put her on that spot which could harm her reputation professionally. I am taking my complaint back, yet this is not appropriate because my health is at stake. As I am not facing any severe pain except the untimely, unexplained bleeding twice within two weeks since she examined me, I forgive her even if this was accidental. This incident definitely shook my confidence and I will not go to medanta anymore. I also came across various complaints on consumer forum against medanta, hence I forgive her as my case seems not so severe as compared to others on this forum. I am only taking back my complaint because of Priyanka Batra's etiquette and mannerism. She addressed me as "beta" and that word means a lot to me, hence I am taking back my complaint.
Medanta The Medicity customer support has been
notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments