Medanta The Medicity

Thu 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
Fri 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun Closed

Medanta The Medicity related photos (11)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Medanta The Medicity Photos

Medanta The Medicity Complaints & Reviews

Good morning i am Akhilesh Dwivedi i have given blood at 1 may 2021 to patient Rudra pratap singh. Please do not given my blood to this patient. This patient didn't have my any relation .his father forcelly given blood by me.so please did not given my blood.
My contact number is [protected]
Tomorrow i am goes to police station for this complaint
Thanks and regards
Akhilesh Dwivedi
May 02, 2021

Medanta The Medicity customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I manjeet singh from harchandpur raebareli i have taken the video call appointment of Dr.Ruchita sharma on 20th April 2021 and the confirmation date was given by medanta on 20th and my appointment was on 23rd april 2021. I paid Rs. 1000 to medanta by online payment for the appointment, but mine and mrs. Preetam kaur video call appointment was not happened. So I requesting to you that whether refund my money or give me new appointment of dr Ruchita sharma.. If you did not give me appointment or refund my money I will take legal action against medanta hospital.
    Apr 28, 2021

Please do Something otherwise i will take legal action against medanta.

My patient Mr Kuldip Singh was admitted in Medanta hospital - Lucknow, in emergency ward and he expired on 1:30 am on[protected].

He was carrying a mobile phone along with him which is missing from the final belongings handed over to us.

Please find the details as mentioned below:

Name of Pateint- Kuldip Singh
      Emergency Ward no. 22, Medanta Lucknow
      Duration of hospitalisation- 14 April to 22 April
      Date and time of death- 01:30 AM 22 April
      Missing mobile details- Samsung Galaxy M30 Blue colour.

Please help to locate the mobile phone since it is missing from the belongings handed over to the attendant.

Adnan
      +91-[protected]
      Apr 27, 2021

Very bad service in Medanta hospital, very high cost of every test still report not provide in time period, staffs are not...

I have been trying to admit my husband who is a COVID patient. I called the emergency number a while ago, but thay refused saying that there is no bed available. I do not understand the dynamics. For a hospital like Medanta, is this way to address such critical situation?? If there is no beds, it is not The Hospital's responsibility to organise for more more beds given the current cases in Gurgaon. I do not beleive that Medanta does not have the bandwidth, but the intention is not there clearly to treat COVID patient. May be it is not so lucrative.
        Apr 11, 2021

My father adimit in6/4/21in 6ovlock I submitted documents icu department in 10 am I called many time for documents complete...
          This is with regard to in patient Mrs. Pooja Mehta in room ni. 5105 at Medanta, Gurugram.

The insurance query...

My father admitted in 6/4/21 evenings 6 pm for peralices COVID test complete 8 pm but results come at 1. Am next day ye Balkar ki COVID ki report urzent Wala test hai 1 hour me aa jaega and staff behave so bad
          Staff behave
          Staff behave
          Apr 07, 2021

My father is a heart patient and done by pass surgery from your hospital in 2017. Every year he is taking yearly follow up...

Online appointment today at 3:40pm

No call from Medanta yet

They only ask upfront payment
            Apr 01, 2021

We visted Medanta on 1st Mar’21 and were surprised to see multiple negligences on the part of the hospital wrt. Maintaining social distancing for Covid.
              1)No temperature checks at entrance
              2) No social distancing in lifts- no restriction on the number of people allowed at a time in the lift
              Apr 01, 2021

My mother is the existion paitent of medanta gurugram since last 5 yearsje is suffing from covid from last two day
                I...

Hospital takes 2-3 days to give report of ct scan and mri in Medanta nmch, patna.please solve this issue immediately so that patients don't suffer too much of difficulty.
                Mar 23, 2021

Myself dr k l Mishra md in pathology, i brought my mother to emergency dept Medanta hosp lucknow on 15 March 2021 in the evening...
                  On 10th March I had to rush to HCC (heart ICU), since the admitted father’s sugar medicine was not given. Doctors have stopped...
                  Dear Sir
                  Me (Ashgar Ali ) define our problem with you on your honour
                  My wife Sabreen Bano ID No 26486 she is...
                  My father was told Instantly today in the morning to get discharge. At the time of admission 3 days ago we gave the Cigna...

Regarding above I am sorry to inform you that till date no communication has established with Dr. Rajneesh Kapoor while I have paid Rs. 1000/- against consultation fee(video consultation).pl.note my angioplasty done by Dr.Rajneesh Kapoor and his team on 15/2/21.pl.also note I purchased medicines for 15-20 days, which are going to be finished soon.nobody is picking my phone.In this situation what should I do. Who will responsible if any unusual incidence happens with me (Patient).
                  So, I request you pl.look into the matter and arrange video conferencing with Dr. Rajneesh Kapoor
                  Dalit singh khurana
                  93defence estate phase 2
                  Agra
                  Mar 04, 2021

My mother is admitted in Medanta ICU-Ranchi.The administration of the hospital is worst, no one is properly trained how to behave with the patient/attended. Everyone is fearless .if you complaint about them always they reply do whatever you can do..or complain to anyone.

They are spoiling the renowned brand of Medanta Hospital.

Finally I will not recommend to anyone to go Medanta. Bad experience..
                    Mar 04, 2021

After taking the consultation fee of Rs.1000/-on dt.24/2/2021 & also confirming the appointment, suddenly they cancelled the appointment without proper information.Now nobody is picking the phone. Kindly arrange the next appointment with proper information as I have already payed the fees.
                      Regarding appointment with dr.rajneesh Kapoor dt.2/3/21