Medanta The Medicity Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 18, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Medanta The Medicity

Having problems with Medanta The Medicity?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Medanta The Medicity customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Medanta The Medicity

Gurgaon District
Haryana
122001

Medanta The Medicity Phone Numbers

Medanta The Medicity reviews & complaints(151)

I booked an appointment with Dr Pinky Goel the pulmonologist. She was very rude and wanted to finish the call within 5 minutes of starting the conversation. When I asked about details, she didn't want to explain and rudely said that I will not understand medical terms. After I pushed back, she hung up abruptly.
After which I tried to talk to coordinator and he said that doctor is busy.
Very unprofessional behavior.
AVOID MEDANTA AT ALL COSTS. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I FACE THIS PROBLEM WITH THEIR DOCTORS.
Medanta The Medicity customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I came for vaccination (covaxin) on date 3 December 2021 . I took vaccine .But when I saw vaccine was labelled with expiry date November /2021 .
    I don’t know what to do next no one is picking up my call.

The extremely good surgeon, coordination OPD service has a horrendous complement in inpatient experience. Also note that i...

I have given a complaint o[censored]ltrasound department on 12.09.2021 but you have not given appropriate answer of my complaint. As per your record all complaints are closed. According to which particulars you had closed the omplaint. Please give appropriate answer of my complaint.
      Date of incident :28.08.2021
      Client No.ML10044310

Name: Miss Anupriya D/O Ravindra Pratap
      Mail id : [protected]@gmail.com

Is to bring to your notice notice that my Patient, Mahesh Prasad Gupta was admitted on 12 th October 20210 for HE related...
        Yesterday 13/10/2021 we are sended a patient to your ranchi Medanta for AV fistula Surgery after phone appointment and confirmation...

Hi sir,

Please note that we are struggling to get biopsy report of brother done in Medanta Gurgaon with UHID - MM02136077.

Patuent is in serious condition but no one responding or sharing the report. Everyday im getting new date and everytime my calls are put on hold.
        Please help urgently.
        Rehan Asad on behalf of patient

I have utter pain to express my bad feeling for Medanta hospital the medicity, Gurgaon. On 09 Oct at around 16:45pm when I...

We were given the time slot of 9 am.And now it's been 9 hrs since they took the patient in the pre OT. Since 1pm we are being told that they will take the patient in an hour.And till now there is no undertaking. The patient is being operated for haemorrhoidectomy.And the doctor in charge is Dr.Kapil Kumar. We are really looking forward for better management. And hoping not to wait for so so long.

Hi i wanted to file a complaint against hr staff. Poonam is in hr and she is very impolite. I wanted to a complaint against...
            Patient Name –LAXMIKANT (SDO under up govt.)
            Patient ID – MM02066425
            Doctor- Dr. Aditya Aggarwal
            (Director,...
            Patient Name –LAXMIKANT (SDO under up govt.)
            Patient ID – MM02066425

At Medanta The Medicity Hospital,...

I want to Complaint about Medanta staff service no one is helping me and a staff is Miss using his post and misbehaving with me his name is Mr Sandeep dawar his desk is in LG(lower ground floor) please help me and take a Street action against him please kindly help me.
            Bed no-4630
            Patient name -Neeolfar rizvi

Patient name - Geeta Yadav
              Patient Id- MM00211193

Patient Geeta Yadav is admitted in medanta hospital since last 4 days, her HB (Hemoglobin) is low it's 5.5 so till now she have been served with 3 drips (bottle of blood) and the senior and junior staff is working great but the problem is with nursing staff they are not taking patient seriously, we are paying to get best facility but we are left with disappointments, this complain not only about my mother but for every patient who have no one with them, I hope you'll take strict acting against it.

My father madan mohan ahuja is in emergency and he was supposed to be allotted ward no 5701 today sept 15 2021 the process was all done but at the time of taking him to ward the ppl incharge cut his name on the allotment list and gave it to someone who had some approach in hospital and they had the courage to tell my mom that the person who was vacating the room is now not discharged yet he will be discharged tomm morning
                How can they do like this and what is management doing how are they running such a big hospital pls help in getting award bed for my father madan mohan ahuja he is in in emergency since morning and they don’t give beds because we r thru Cghs panel thebess on top floors remain empty and reserved for foreigners so that the hosp mints money but what about citizens if india????
                My father is a sr citizen 75 yrs old who had fractured his elbow this morning and is in pain and need of ward bed pls help
                Madan mohan ahuja
                Pt id 02029184

Shalu bhalla
                Daughter of madan mohan ahuja
                Pls help🙏🙏

I have gone to Medanta Lucknow hospital with my daughter on 28.08.2021 for GI Surgery. Dr. has recommended for HPB/KBU and...
                  On the date of 15-Aug, we faced medical emergency(fit attack) on delhi terminal 2. From the medanta clinic located there,...
                  To be very precisely, i (Neeraj Saini ) on 12th of August 2021 visited Medanta hospital, gurugram at 11:00 A.M in urology...

Hello sir/madam
                  I used to come medanta for last 6-7 years but this time my pateint is admitted on 5th floor on private room no -4521 by the name mahesh Chand jain
                  But this time we are facing a huge management problem there is a big problem of pantry staff and GDA staff there is no proper staff I am very-very disappointed by the behaviour and there is also a less staff . And the nursing staff is too short each nursing staff having duty on 4-5 rooms so how she helps on time
                  At the last we not expecting this type of service from medanta
                  It’s really disappointed