Medi Assist India — 15890391 - complaints - 2745482

to_sanjoydutta on Dec 28, 2017
My father expired in hospital itself, so they issued discharge summary which i had to submit original in burning ghat to release the body. Then burning ghat issues me a certificate which i had to submit municipal corporation to get my father's death certificate. While claiming in mediassist, i had sbmitted xerox copies of discharge certificate and death certificate but they are expecting me to provide original discharge summary which i do not have now. I went to hospital and they clearly clarified me that this is the cerificate we wil issue which all mediclaim company should accept as a xerox copy.
As a widow, my mother needs money to survive her rest of life without her husband. She does not have any pension.
Can you please help me on this? I need money for my widow mother..

[Dec 28, 2017] Medi Assist India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by to_sanjoydutta, Jan 10, 2018
What has been notified ? Grievance team called me and she worked and now my claim has been approved. One claim is approved more than one month but still amount has not credited in my account. Second claim has been approved more than 3 Days but nowhere my claim status is displayed in the site - I sent couple of emails but they are not bothered to reply my email

Where is the resolution ? When I can expect my amount to be credited to my bank account - My mother is a widow .She does not have pension . Is it good a Widow person check with his son on daliy basis whether her husband money has come to my bank ? Are we living such a MODIJI Ka SWapno Ka Bharat / SACH BHARAT where insurance company will treat a widow in this manner ? If we do not give justice to a Widow then why we are living in our own country.

Please take it as serious matter and praying on behalf of my Widow Mother - Please arrange this much small money to mother..

Will expect a positive response from you
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Myself : dipaksoni having id no [protected] and policy no[protected][protected] having a approved claim no 15911035 on dec 13 2017 and still is not processed in my account. according to your policy is it not dispensed in 10 days ???????????
Sir I am CMCLUB member of LICOFINDIA Division Allahabad. I admitted my wife smt manjula devi in saket nursing home Allahabad dated 20/07/2017 and sent all papers through branch Allahabad .I see claim status in progress please approve my claim. Thanking Nageshwar Prasad Mishra 0067631N mobile No-[protected]my mother branch Trans yamuna

“Sri Krishna Arcade”, 47/1, 9th Cross, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J P Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Medi Assist India - 15890391 - complaints - 2745482