[Resolved] Medi Assist India — Claim[protected]

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 rahuldebchoudhuri
This is Rahul here from Bangalore. Sep 1st - 5th, 2016, I was hospitalized for Dengu and Jaundice. Before hospitalization – I spoke to Medi Assist and I explained them for what reason I was going to admit and exactly what it happened to me. They explained me all the formalities and I did the same.
The amount of INR 75000 had been pre-approved from their end and it was cashless. But during the time of discharge, the pre-approved amount was declined and they said it was not active line of treatment. After 12 days (Sep 17th, 2016), I submitted all the necessary documents to Medi Assist support desk for reimbursement (INR 65, 000 approx.) and as per Medi Assist policy it takes 25 working days. Today is 29th December 2016 – but still I have not received not a single positive updates from their side. Bundle of mails and calls had been done so far from myside. Nothing happened. While i am calling to customer care they are telling we are escalating to concern team.Wait for 2weeks. I was not expecting that type of poor services from Medi Assist. Very worst customer support, no technical persons available to speak properly. Please let me know, what should I do now. Thanks.

Claim - 13263457
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 6, 2017
the case is not resolved. But its showing resolved state from my end in this portal. Please have a look again and lemme know.

[Jan 02, 2017] Medi Assist India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rahuldebchoudhuri, Jan 06, 2017
I did call them several times (approx 50 times and email sent almost 50) but they are not responding properly. They are bacially keep me waiting. The call center people dont have any proper information. Worst service.
Updated by rahuldebchoudhuri, Jan 06, 2017
Please reopen it. .Its not resolved.

“Sri Krishna Arcade”, 47/1, 9th Cross, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J P Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Medi Assist India - Claim - 13263457