Medi Assist India — claim no :[protected] hemlata ramesh patil - grievance

Jata Shankar Dosa Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 abhayrpat on May 17, 2019
Dear team,

This is with reference to claim no[protected]Patient : hemlata ramesh patil), kindly clarify the reason for deduction of below charges while sanctioning cashless amount

1) consultation charges : rs 4400
2) physiotherapy charges : rs 1087
3) troponin i blood test : rs 2302

Yesterday we were following up with your cashless team for almost the entire day, however could not get satisfactory reply on the same.

Hence we approached your grievance team and spoke to divesh (Spoke twice), nelson, pooja and then neha. They were unable to give me satisfactory reply and i was told that they are unbale to get in touch with kolkatta team of doctors and asked me to speak to them on numbers :[protected] and [protected]. However no one was picking up the phone calls and was unbale to get any reply.

However again i called up grievance team and spoke to pooja and she told me to speak to ashwini (M : [protected]) who she informed me is your client relationship person. However the lday did not pick up my phone call even after calling her multiple times nor did she called back. Later on my calling mulitple times, she switched off her cell.

I had no option but tp pay the bill yesterday as further delay would have resulted in further occupancy chargs being charged by the hospital

I tried calling ashwini even today, however she did not pick up my calls even today nor had the courtesy to call back

Is this the kind of service we can expect from your team?

Pls confirm on priority the above clarification and refund the amount

Abhay patil
M : [protected]

[May 17, 2019] Medi Assist India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

“Sri Krishna Arcade”, 47/1, 9th Cross, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J P Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Medi Assist India - claim no :98267495 - hemlata ramesh patil - grievance