[Resolved] Met Tech — fraudulent activity from the part of company.

Neeraja M Nair on Dec 13, 2018
This people are threatening me to pay 5000 rupees as penalty for not submitting their work. Actually their site is not working which made impossible to submit the same. I even asked for a clarification of their company registration details. They are avoiding my queries with unreasonable excuses. And continuosly threatening me for payment with a fake legal notice. Please take legal action against this fake group of people. Their phone number: [protected].

fraudulent activity from the part of company.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 17, 2018
A call from the number 918956024701
Said that if I mark it as resolved they will inform the company and they will close my file by sending me a NOC letter.

Comments

What happen later can u help me
no need to worry guys, everybody listen my dear friends
i am not legal advisor, but dealing in land and regulatory matters
3- points need to understand in a simple manner.
1st is stamp paper must have its unique no. which is not on any stamp paper
posted by all of you dear.this was mandatory after 2005 as lagal stamp act.
second all the stamp issued register no. was same, as co. made a agreement with all of you that is 507625.
if a person ant to do a agreement with one another he need to get separate no. from stamp vendor.
this is not e-stamp should be clear.
samor is not present in latur district
N.kedar is fake seal.
1 more thing everybody must know that "the case petition number you receive is also fake" u can check online case petition status in surat civil court.still 8 numeric no. series is running in surat civil court and scammer sent you 9 number series.
so dont worry and thakurji ka manan karo.
om shreem: adha ghanta padha karo devi apki sabhi parivarik vipdao ka naas karegi.
jai shri krishna jai durga mata ji ki
regards

Met Tech - fraudulent activity from the part of company.

Company:Met Tech