Microsoft Customer Care
Microsoft Corporation Ptv. Ltd.

Microsoft Customer Care

Microsoft Corporation Ptv. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Microsoft related photos (178)

Microsoft Complaints & Reviews

Microsoft — I got this mail it's true or a scam

sanjay kumar singh
from MICROSOFT® AWARD PROMOTION <[protected]@microsoft.co.uk> hide details 5:40 am (8 hours ago)
reply-to...
Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Microsoft Promotion — Fraud Lottery & Spam Mail and took personal identification data with address i.e. PassPort Copy

Smita
This kind of fraud email led me to reveal datas asked by them via my passport copy. The relevat (3) emails were as follows
Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

Microsoft Aol Award Lottery Team 2007 — YOUR E-MAIL HAS BEEN SELECTED CONGRATULATIONS

Utpal Dasgupta
I received the following email:
ATTN: Cash Winner,

Finally today,we announce to you...
Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

chandrasekar
MICROSOFT AWARD <[protected]@hotmail.com> wrote:
MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM
Microsoft Corporation
1 Microsoft Way Redmond, WA 98052.
Ref: BTD/968/07
Batch: 409978E
Dear Lucky winner,
The prestigious Microsoft and AOL has set out and successfully organised a Sweepstakes marking the second quarter of the year anniversary. We
rolled out over 100,000.000.00 (One Hundred Million Great Britain Pounds) for our second quarter of the year 2007 Anniversary Draws.
Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their patronage. Your email address
as indicated was drawn and attached to ticket number[protected] with serial numbers BTD/[protected]/07 and drew the lucky numbers[protected]) which subsequently won you 1,000,000.00
(One Million Great Britain Pounds) as one of the jackpot winners in this draw.
You have therefore won the entire winning of 1,000,000.00 (One Million Great Britain Pounds). The draws registered as Draw number one was
conducted in central London (UK) on the 20th of August 2007.
These Draws are commemorative and as such special. Please be informed by this winning notification, to file your claims, you are to make
contact with your designated agent who shall by duty guide you through the process to facilitate the release of your prize. To file for your
claim, Please Contact your fiduciary agent mr Roland Bond with the informations below;
(1) BENEFICIARY FIRST NAME_______________
(13) OCCUPATION_________________________
(14) MARITAL STATUS__________________________
DECLARATION:
I_____________________HEREBY
DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. THAT MY CLAIMS AGENT SHALL ACT AS A FACILITATOR IN THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.
DATE_________________________________
(YOUR FULLNAMES)_____________________
MR.ROLAND BOND
Microsoft Promotion Award Team
Head Winning Claims Dept.
Email: [protected]@hotmail.com
Tel: [protected]
Our special thanks and gratitude to Bill Gates and his associates. We wish you the best of luck. Thank you for being part of our promotional
award program and commemorative Anniversary Draws.
Sincerely,
MR PALMER SHAW
Head Customercare Service
I received an email from "soft team" <[protected]@hotmail.com> ,Microsoft Award Team, Microsoft House, 10 Great Pulteney Street,
London W1F 9NB., stating that I am the winner of Microsoft aol sweepstakes award.I was asked to contact the following person for the release of the award amount: NAME OF COURIER FIRM: FRONTIERS DELIVERY SERVICES.
OFFICE ADDRESS: 60 Great Ormond Street London , WC1N 3HR United- Kingdom.
Email:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
OR
Email:microaward.[protected]@googlemail.com
Tele: +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]
Contact Person: Barr. Paul Morgan.

When I contacted the above person through phone, he introduced us to another person who claims to the HSBC FOREX Director(HSBC Bank London
Mr. Jean Wade, Director Foreign Exchange Operations Tel: +[protected], Fax: +[protected]. I was then asked to pay 1470 UK pounds towards The Bank Endorsement/Processing Fee into the following account:
BANK NAME: ICICI
ACCOUNT NAME: PACIFIC TRADING CORP
ACCOUNT NO:[protected]
PAN NO: BLUPS728OJ
BANK BRANCH: MUMBAI

I paid the amount into the said account. Then I was asked to pay yet another sum of 3,200 UK pounds towards tax clearance fee to UK Inland Revenue Service into the following account:
BANK NAME: ICICI
ACCOUNT NAME: PACIFIC TRADING CORP
ACCOUNT NO:[protected]
PAN NO: BLUPS728OJ
BANK BRANCH: MUMBAI

I paid that amount also. Then I was asked to pay £36,000.00 to obtain CERTIFICATES OF ANTI TERRORISM, ANTI DRUG AND ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING to the following person:
Mr. Val Phipps
+[protected]
Narcotics Bureau

They contacted me through the following telephone numbers: 005027, 004027.
In all the mails I received, I was sent the logos of MSN, HSBC, UK IRS. Kindly help me in getting my money back.
last month i received mail from microsoft award team been awarded the sum of amount GBP 1.350, 000, 00 AND THIS has taken the insurance bond by FDIC AND THE HSBC CONCERNED PERSON NAME IS MR MORRIS ANDERSON who himself described as foreign operations director, and he had sent his passpot copy also, after some time he ad mention in that the processing fees has to be paid GBP-675 POUNDS that in indian currency Rs 53, 532/-. and i pad the same to one account by name miss maniyala aparna, and her pan number.

after this some days later i received one telex message that my processing has been cancelled due to the income tax revenue department i should pay the revenue tax of L-2250 pounds.
after this mail i am postponing the dates just because i got doubt about this offer.
here i can give the details of the mr morris anderson numbers as follows.
+[protected] +[protected] and his email address as follows.
[protected]@hsbc-bk.net.
And the inland revenue officer name is Dr martin mc donnell who himself as a director of inland revenue department united kingdom(london) and his mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com

please let me know this at the earliest, just because my father will going to kill me if i didnt et this money back.

and mainly addres was given as # 8 canada square, 5HQ LONDON, it was mentioned, i already sended the mail to your concern but reply was not came yet.
But the logos on the mail was the same address and telephone numbers. When mr morris anderson calls me over my mobile numbers was not displaying,

please do something for my money scam, weather it is true or not.
again he will be contacting me this month 8/04/2008, to give a fresh account to pay to the revenue department.
so please let me know this at the earliest.

Getha Sharma
    Dear Dr. Royala,

Pls refer to the mail below received from Mr. Raph of LHB Express Delivery. I hope to receive the confirmation from you immediately on this issue.

- Hide quoted text -

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
    From: LHB Customer Service <[protected]@earthling.net >
    Date: Sep 26, 2007 4:44 PM
    Subject: URGENT DELIVERY UPDATE(NOTE ATTACHED DOCUMENT).
    To: Geetha Sharma <geetha.[protected]@gmail.com>

REF: GLC[protected],
    FROM: MICROSOFT AWARD COMPANY, UK,
    DESTINATION: INDIA .

Call me On This Line Tel: [protected]

We have just received the following information from the British Inland Revenue Office. Attached to this email is a copy of the fax relay received from the Tax official Mr. Stewart Whitcomb with respect to the temporary delay in the delivery of your parcel to your address.

If I may explain more clearly:The British Inland Revenue Commission here in the U.K implemented strict laws to check the earnings per head of individuals in a view to avoid tax evasion. During a normal security routine check at the Ports facility, the British Inland Revenue officials assigned to check all monetary related transactions detected the content of your parcel at the final point of clearance, after a thorough scrutiny and verification, their investigation revealed that the cheque contained in your parcel is from a legitimate source and also Bonded (Insured).

We were also informed that taxes had not been settled on the cheque as such it will remain in the British Government's custody until the associated taxes are received on this cheque since its a dividend acquired within the shores of the United Kingdom, and failure to comply as required will lead to confiscation of your parcel and possible legal charges against us for aiding in an attempt to evade UK Tax Laws.

It is really very unfortunate that things have turned out this way. I apologize on behalf of this organization. We are working very hard to rectify this anomaly and restore normalcy. In view of this, the delivery of your parcel will be a little delayed, until the necessary tax laws are adhered to by the intended beneficiary of the cheque contained therein. We advise you contact your fiduciary agent Dr.FrankmRoyala Berese and arrange for these fees to be made available for the release of your parcel.

I know this is a lot of money but its imperative that we proceed in this manner as failure to do so will amount to breaching the U.K Tax laws which makes you liable for tax evasion. Please revert to us once you are ready to settle the tax charges at your earliest convenience as this will expedite the release of your parcel.

You are expected to revert to us in this regards within the next 24 hours.

We deliver across the globe

Tel: [protected]

=====================================================================================
    LHB EXPRESS DELIVERY " is a registered and copyright
    trade marks of: - LHB COURIER INTERNATIONAL
    This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this message and any attachment files,
    or contact LHB EXPRESS DELIVERY . .All business is transacted under our Standard Trading Terms and Conditions a copy of which is available upon request. E. & .O. E. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
    ZZZZZZ

Subject: Re: We Shall Expendit Action
    Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 06:50:33 -0700

Dear Mr. Raph,

Yesterday evening I have made the payment. & ICICI Bank cash credits happens instantly. it past 24 hours. You can check with the bank for credit confirmation. & deliver the parcel.

Pls provide me with you mobile number, so that I can atleast talk to you. I tried calling to the from tlephone number from which I had received your call yesterday, But the number is too long & not getting connected.

Dear Dr. Royala,

I have confirmed my payment of administrative charges to the courier company yesterday (24/09/2007). I have not yet received the confirmation from them on the delivery status.

Will I get my parcel with in 48 hours as promised by them. Can I have your mobile number pls.

On 9/25/07, LHB Customer Service <[protected]@earthling.net > wrote:

Dear Value Customer,

We shall expendit action on the delivery of your parcel immidiately after the confirmation of the administrative charges paid by you.

We shall get back to you in no distant time.

To: "LHB Customer Service"
    Subject: Re: What is keeping you?
    Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 03:15:31 -0700

Dear Dr. Raph,

Find attached the payment slip acknowledgment, having paid Rs. 35000/- to the account number given by you today.

My mobile number is [protected]. my address is mentioned below.

My address is
    Geetha Sharma,
    212/C, Sri Rama Road,
    II Block, Thyagarajanagar,
    Bangalore - 560028
    PH: +91 [protected]

Alternate Address

Collections Department
    Ingvysya Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
    Glod Hill Square, 1st Floor, # 690,
    Begur Hobli, Hosur Road,
    Bangalore 560068. Karnataka
    INDIA
    PH: +[protected]

Let me know when I will get the parcel delivered to me.

On 9/21/07, LHB Customer Service <[protected]@earthling.net > wrote:

Dear Value Customer,

What is keeping you?you are advice to revert to us with the payment slip to enable delivery of your parcel comence immediately.

Please,be informed to re-confirm your mobile number.

We await your urgent response to this effect.

To: "LHB Customer Service"
    Subject: Re: Payment details.
    Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 18:59:28 +0530

I will deposit the cash tomorrow. & will confirm by mail tomorrow.

On 9/20/07, LHB Customer Service <[protected]@earthling.net > wrote:

Dear Value Customer,

This is to inform you that we are in receipt of your mail message and response thus;

Sequel to your mail,below are the required details of remitting the administrative fee to enable the delivery of your parcel possible.

Accoujnt name: Shreyansh.N.Kotadia
    Bank Name: icici Bank
    A/C Number: [protected]
    Pan Number: ahipk1996n
    Branch: Bhayander
    Amount: 35,000 india Rupee.

All payment are duly gurantee as all poised to ensure every of our customers sactisfactions.

After payment,ensure to send a copy of the payment slip via email attachment/fax for record and reference purpose.

You are to remit the payment today.

To: [protected]@earthling.net
    Subject: Fwd: DELIVERY NOTIFICATION (ORDER NO:GLC[protected]
    Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 20:49:46 +0530

I am ready to make the payment. let me know how & where I make the payment. I will make the payment in Indian Rupees.

Pls send me the details

Bangalore - 560028
    PH: +91 [protected]

Alternate Address

Collections Department
    Ingvysya Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
    Glod Hill Square, 1st Floor, # 690,

B18 6DA, England .

REF: GLC[protected],
    FROM: MICROSOFT AWARD COMPANY, UK,
    DESTINATION: INDIA .

This is to inform you that we are in possession of a parcel from MICROSOFT ONLINE AWARD .The content include a certified check of seven hundred thousand great British pounds sterling, winning certificate and some relevant documents which is to be couriered to you. You are to please confirm your alternative mailing address to enable us dispatch your parcel immediately.

It is the usual practice of our organization to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we
    are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. Be rest assured that all the documents has been confirmed
    valid and true and delivery will be made once you meet the necessary requirements.

Your Order number is GLC[protected]. Description of parcel to be delivered:

An original certificate of weight :......................0.05kg
    Bonded draft of weight :....................................0.11kg
    Total weight of parcel :......................................0.16kg
    Color of Parcel :...............................................Brown
    Length of days :.................................................Same day

Below is the mandatory administrative charges that you are required to pay to enable us courier your
    certified bank check to you.

DELIVERY STATUE

£30.00

TOTAL

£430.00

Total: £430.00 GBP = 35,000.00 Rupees
    The charges are a little high,we are using DIPLOMATIC SERVICE which deliver within 24hrs because of the sensitivity of your parcel.We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities.
    MODE OF PAYMENT:

As soon as you are ready to make the payment, you are to contact me so that i can give you details on how to make the payment. A receipt of the above payment will be issued to you from our office along with your check.

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we will dispatch your parcel immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of arrival will be sent to you. It will take twenty-four hours after confirmation of payment to get your parcel dispatched to you. You will be required to sign for the parcel and to do this, you will need either your international passport as identification or your driver's license. NOTE: WE DO NOT OFFER COD (COST ON DELIVERY) AS PART OF OUR SERVICES.THE PARCEL WE HAVE FROM MICROSOFT ONLINE AWARD IS A CHEQUE AND A WINNING CERTIFICATE WRITTEN IN YOUR NAME AND AS SUCH DEDUCTION OF THE DELIVERY CHARGE CANNOT BE MADE FROM IT.

All orders not delivered within fourteen (14) working days from this communication will be returned. Please ensure that you confirm your delivery address. We are glad to be of service to you.
    Good luck and Congratulations. Please send your response within the next 24hrs.

We deliver across the globe

LHB EXPRESS DELIVERY " is a registered and copyright
    trade marks of: - LHB COURIER INTERNATIONAL

To: [protected]@earthling.net
    Subject: Re: CONTACT COURIER DELIVERY AGENT.
    Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:07:20 +0530

DR.SPARTZ RAPH

I have written two mails to the above ID, there is no reply. This is regarding the parcel given by Microsoft Award Claim Agent, I would llike to know how do make the payment, how much, & how much time you will take to deliver the parcel. Who is your pratner in India for delivery.

Pls let me know these details at the earliest, so that I can organise for money.

Dear Mr. Royala,

I am not getting the respone from the courier company for my mails. Can you pls instruct them to contact me immediately, so that I can make payment & collect my parcel.

On 9/10/07, Geetha Sharma <geetha.[protected]@gmail.com > wrote:

I acknowledge the mail herewith. KIndy let me know when I can get this courier parcel.

Name: Geetha Sharma

Automobiles
    22 Garden Close, Stamford, Lincs, PE9 2YP, London

Attn:Value Customer ,

Congratulations opnce again

This is to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters in the UK ,the original copy of your certificate and your Bank Draft from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through their Microsoft Award programmed will be sent to you via courir delivery service

You will be required to contact the courier department with the below informations.

Fax: [protected]
    Name:DR.SPARTZ RAPH
    Email:[protected]@earthling.net

Awaiting your prompt response to this effect.
    Dr.Frank Royala Berese.
    Claims/verifications Agents.
    Tel:[protected]

Geetha Sharma < geetha.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Dr. Royala,

I woul dlike to have my prize money to be sent by Courier.

How do you want copy of my identity card to be sent.

How many days will it take for me to receive the courier.

On 9/4/07, Microsoft Award Claim Agent. < [protected]@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

22 Garden Close, Stamford , Lines, PE9 2YP, London
    CHOOSE REMITANCE OPTION
    X7PYWM2007
    Reference Number: [protected]/23
    Attn: Winner

I am Dr. Frank Royala Berese the fiduciary/claim agent assigned to your to your claim, I wish to congratulate you and to say you are a lucky person to have won in this lottery online promotion.

The original copy of your certificate and your Bank Draft from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through their Microsoft Award programmed will be sent to you as soon as you meet with any of the option selected and your winnings will be couriered or transferred to you immediately.

Please you are to choose your payment option at which you want your
    fund Paid to you; listed below is our payment modalities and option of
    payment.
    (1) TRAVELING TO THE UNITED KINGDOM FOR CASH COLLECTION (Send flight itinerary to confirm your arrival/appointment Date}:.........................
    (2) BY COURIER SERVICE…………………….:

A copy of your identity card is required.

Awaiting your prompt response to this effect.
    Dr. Frank Royala Berese.
    Claims/verifications Agents.
    Tel:[protected]

Kruti Jain
      I Have Got This following mail,

MICROSOFT AWARDS TEAM
      Microsoft Campus
      Thames Valley Park
      Reading Berkshire RG6 1WG.
      United Kingdom.

ATTN: Lucky Winner ,

THIS IS IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL AND REQUIRED DETAILS INCLUSIVE. THE VERIFICATION PROCESS HAS BEEN CONCLUDED AND YOUR WINNINGS IS READY TO BE RELEASED TO YOU.

FOR YOUR NOTIFICATION, YOUR WINNING IS NOT IN CASH FORM BUT IN CERTIFIED BANK CHEQUE,THIS COMPLIES WITH THE ANTI-FRAUD POLICY EXISTING BETWEEN LOTTERY COMPANIES AND THE BRITISH GOVERMENT.

THUS,YOUR CERTIFIED WINNING CHEQUE OF £1,000,000.00 (One Million Great Britian Pound Sterlings) HAS BEEN SENT TO OUR AFFILIATE COURIER COMPANY TO BE DELIVERED TO YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS FOR YOU TO TAKE TO YOUR LOCAL BANK TO CASH SINCE YOU ARE A NON UNITED KINGDOM RESIDENT TO BE PERSONALLY PRESENT TO CLAIM YOUR WINNINGS.

HOWEVER, YOUR CERTIFIED WINNING CHEQUE HAS BEEN DRAFTED AND INCLUDED IN OUR PAY-OUT LIST AS STATED BELOW.

TO PROCEED WITH THE PRESENTATION OF YOUR CERTIFIED WINNING CHEQUE, YOU ARE DIRECTED TO CONTACT THE COURIER FIRM INCHARGE OF THE DELIVERY THROUGH EMAIL AND STATE CORRECTLY YOUR VERIFICATION PIN CODE AS STATED BELOW AND KEEP US UPDATED ALSO.

COURIER COMPANY:: SKYLINE® DESPATCH COURIER LTD.
      COURIER ADDRESS:: UNIT 9, ST.DAVID INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, PENGHAM.
      BLACKWOOD, GWENT. NP123SW,
      LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

E-MAIL::
      [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
      [protected]@skylinedespatch.net

TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE KINLDY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE AND CONFIRM YOUR PIN VERIFICATION CODE BELOW.

7084EZ Office of the Prize Administration, Microsoft Award Team.
      PIN VALIDATION REQUEST &
      PRIZE PAYMENT DIRECTIVE -(E)- 2007
      (Rev. Sep 07)

A number of pending winners listed here may be qualified to receive a check in the amount specified by verifying their PIN # on the following Pay-Out List below, in conjunction with submitting the winning entry in accordance with The Microsoft Online Promo Gaming rules, terms and conditions. The convenient Pay-Out List service guarantees that a winning check in the amount stated below along the **enlisted name**will be released to its rightful winner upon said submission in conjunction with the rules.

FIRSTNAME LASTNAME CITY STATE OR

Eric Prevost Calvados France £1,900,000.00 PAID
      Bill Herriott Glasgow United Kingdom £1,000,000.00 PAID
      Jessica Baker Meridian ID £10,000.00 PAID
      Ramsey Abass Cairo Egypt £1,000,000.00 PENDING

cc: S. Roman (Prize Administrator)
      cc: C. Alison (CFO)
      cc: K. Hitchens (Online Cordinator)

Congratulations once again from the entire staff of the Microsoft® Award Team.

Mr.Kyle Hitchens
      MICROSOFT® AWARD TEAM.
      Tel:: +[protected]

...................................................................................................................................................................
      **OUR WINNERS ARE ASSURED OF THE UTMOST STANDARDS OF CONFIDENTIALITY,AND PRESS ANONYMITY UNTIL THE END OF PROCEEDINGS,AND BEYOND WHERE THEY SO DESIRE.BE FURTHER ADVISED TO MAINTAIN A STRICT LEVEL OF CONFIDENTIALITY UNTIL THE END OF PROCEEDINGS TO CIRCUMVENT PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH FRAUDULENT CLAIMS.THIS IS PART OF OUR PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE TO AVOID DOUBLE CLAIMIANTS AND UNWARRANTED ABUSE OF THIS PROGRAM.**
      [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]--
      CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

******©2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved********
      Kruti,

This is simply a scam. Dont reply, dont click any link, dont give anything. Just ignore. I gets some 5-8 mail like this. Mostly from Nigeria, Benin, Lagos etc. Also fake emails from ebay, paypal and once I got a fake mail from yahoo. These fake emails from ebay, paypal and yahoo have links on it. If you hover your mouse in this link (dont click) you can see another website displayed in the taskbar.

Just ignore.
      HELLO
      KRUTI WHEN I FINISH MY PROCESS PLEASE INFORMATION ME. AND PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR CONTAT NUMBER MY CONTAT IS [protected] PLASE REPLY ME

jason
        i was sent this email from this company saying i had won a lottery that i know i didnt enter . beware of these scams they will rip you offf any chance they get

Gijo Joseph

(¡¡) Ticket No: TWMT/1800/806
          (¡¡¡) Lucky No: 07-13-31.54-64
          (¡v) Ref No: EMLES/2006/M
          (v) Serial No: CNMMM/67000/MMC

We happily announce to you the International Email Address draw of the MICROSOFT CASH AWARD LOTTERY held today 27th of september 2007.your email address have just won you the sum of 600,000.00 pounds sterlings.To claim your winning prize you are to contact the appointed agent as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings and provide him with these informations:

1.Name:

Best regards,
          Mr.Steve white.
          MICROSOFT WORD CASH AWARD LOTTERY

laxmi singh
            I would like to clarify that whether is it true that the Microsoft where having Anniversary draw. I got a mail having subject as Microsoft Promotion Winner and I had been told that I am winning an amount of 5,00,000 Great Billion Pounds. Please assure me whether it is true or not.
            Please mail me at the earliest.
            I would like to clarify that whether is it true that the Microsoft where having Anniversary draw. I got a SMS having subject as Microsoft Promotion 2009 Winner and I had been told that I am winning an amount of 10, 00, 000 Great Billion Pounds. Please assure me whether it is true or not.
            Please mail me at the earliest.

Johrine Nortje
              Dear Sir
              About three weeks ago I received and 'E' mail which said that I had won wonderful gifts from Microsoft on Line Promotion. They send to parcel the APX Courier services which then send me an 'E'mail and said that I had to pay the delivery fees which is $507. I want to know if this messages was a scams / fraud story or is this real. You have more knowledge than I have. I would like feedback as soon as possible.
              If it is true I will pay but I am not paying fir scams. The courier services do not have bank accounts.

MICROSOFT INTERNATIONAL ONLINE PROMOTION
              THE HOOLUX OFFICE, ST. JOSEPH YANT MOUNTAIN
              NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NE6 1HX
              UNITED KINGDOM, ENGLAND
              REF: US/9420X2/68/715627MC
              BATCH: 074/05/ZY/696662/MC

Dear Johrine W Nortje,

Congratulations to you on behalf of the Microsoft International Online Promotions. We believe that your winnings will be put into good use for your community development. On behalf of the Verification Committee, I wish to formally inform you that you have successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Form Matching Test conducted for all lucky winners in your Category. To begin the process of remittance of your funds to you, for your convenience, safety and comfort, a Certified Check of $750,000.00 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) has been issued by the Payment Department to be delivered safely to you by our affiliate Delivery Company. Items which are presently with the Delivery Company awaiting delivery to you includes the following:

1. A Microsoft Promotion T-Shirt
              2. 2 Microsoft Promotion Face-Cap
              3. An Original Microsoft Promotion Winning Certificate
              4. A Certified Check of $750,000.00 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars)

For the safe delivery of the above listed prize items to you, you are expected to fill the Courier HLP Form below appropriately and send it to the Delivery Company via email. This would enable the Courier Company facilitate your delivery process for the above mentioned items.

Courier HLP Form-Order Reg. No: LB4560017
              6. TEL: MOBILE:
              7. NATIONALITY:
              8. BRIEF SELF DESCRIPTION OF PACKAGE RECEIVER:
              9. COMMENT:

Kindly send the filled Courier HLP Form to the Delivery Company using the details below:

Air Parcel Express Courier Service
              Contact Senior Delivery Officer: Mr. Mark H. Donald
              E-mail: [protected]@uku.co.uk
              Telephone Number: +[protected]

Note that your Delivery Order Registration No. is LB4560017. It should be kept strictly confidential and used as the subject matter of all emails you are sending to the Courier Company. This would enable them respond to your email in a timely manner. For your location, kindly be informed that the Microsoft International Online Promotion is not responsible for the delivery fee required by the delivery company. You are hereby informed that it is your responsibilty to settle the delivery fee been requested by the Courier Company for the safe delivery of the above listed items. Please inform me as soon as you have received the above items for record purpose.

Best Regards,
              Mr.Alex Gerrad Hooper
              Microsoft Online Promotion Claims Department

Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.
              Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

Thanks for contacting Air Parcel Express Courier........................

Air Parcel Express Courier Company
              Unit 9 Brunel Centre, Newton Road,
              Crawley West Sussex RH10 2TU,
              London, United Kingdom

IDENTIFICATION CODE: CPEL/OWN/9876
              ORDER REG NO. LB4560017

Attention:Johrine W Nortje,

Welcome to the Air Parcel Express Courier Company. This Company was incorporated in 1953, and has more than 50 years of experience in international freight. In 1969 we began to handle our first volume shipments of full containers to and from the US. Now, we have become a major player in 2 key areas:

1. Shipping of containerised cargo throughout the world, both full containers (FCL) and less than container loads (LCL). And Customs clearance of non EU consignments

2. European Trailer groupage operations, with more than 60 trailers arriving and departing the UK bound for most of the major European cities each week.

Since 1995 Air Parcel Express Courier has consistently been growing in double figure terms reflecting our excellent performance and service levels. In 2003 we came 8th in the KMPG ‘Top 50 Companies to watch’ index of fastest growing Companies in the South West of England. In the year 2000, We had a contract of 15 years with the MICROSOFT INTERNATIONAL ONLINE PROMOTION in becoming Her affiliate Courier Company
              Your promotion prize particulars has been received in this office. This means that you have been officially cleared and approved for payment by the Microsoft International Online Promotion Claims Department.

The following items are to be delivered to you:

1. A Microsoft Promotion T-Shirt
              2. 2 Microsoft Promotion Face-Cap
              3. An Original Microsoft Promotion Winning Certificate
              5.A Brand New Sony Vaio Laptop

NB: All other items will be delivered according to the option that suites you the most.

After payment of delivery charges a tracking number will be issued to track your parcel in our online portal till it gets to your location.

There will be a delivery fee that will have to be issued by you before we can commence on the delivery of your package.To begin the final step of your delivery order process which is the dispatch of your parcel, with regards to this, below is your delivery option form which you would find the Delivery Options made available to you for delivery of your package to the provided address ( 7 Rickett Street, De Tyger, PAROW, SOUTH AFRICA, 7500 . Kindly choose the option that suits you most from the delivery options below:

DELIVERY OPTION:

INSURANCE: £170
              VALUE ADDED TAX: £62
              TOTAL: £507
              [protected][protected]

As soon as I receive your response regarding the delivery option chosen, I would send you the necessary details required for payment of the delivery charges. I hope all of this is clearly understood? Send your response to indicate your collection because you have limited time to complete your delivery process. Kindly be informed that C.O.D (Cash on Delivery) is not accepted by this company as the delivery fee must be issued before delivery of your package.

Attached to this email is a photographic description of your parcel which would be sent to you after payment has been issued.

Note: If you cannot follow our delivery procedures, kindly inform us as soon as possible. This would enable us return your parcel back to the Microsoft International Online Promotion.

Thanks for your patronage
              Yours Faithfully,
              Mr. Mark Donald
              Senior Delivery Officer
              Air Parcel Express Courier
              Telephone: +[protected]
              :[protected]
              For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good this month.
              I have also been approached by APX courier- this time intimating that they are going to send a draft of about 900, 000 pounds to me- the modus opperandi being just the same. They have said that the only way to receive the prize money is by paying them their charges and so called income tax in advance.Should I pay up or will someone take up the matter with UK police. I can send further details if you reply to me
              Beware from cheater Gentleman ! They are smarter than you thought .
              I've known because I've had the same case .
              Thanks you all
              PZW
              have won 500000GB pounds in "ICCESPNCRICKET2012" lucky draw winner. But the [protected]@LIVE.COM has intimated that APX international company/London has been submitted the draft at R.B.I/India for clearance and further, the RBI will called you(me) to transfer the winner prize money into the personal bank accorunt. Sir, I ask one question about this. Are you submit the demand draft for clearing at R.B.I/India really? in case if you were submit the draft, When(date) did you submit the demand draft at RBI/India for clearance. please sent may be ackowledged sir,
              Yours sincerly,
              B.Sudhakar, H.No.26-111, Nethagi Nagar 2nd street,
              Proddatur, Kadapa(dt), Pin code -516360,
              Andhra Pradesh State,
              India.
              cell [protected] or [protected] E-mail ID :"[protected]@gmail.com"

devi prasad
                o got email i won the prize 610,00.00ponds , the lotter held 11th spe 2007. please confirm whether is correct. they given the online transit account of of clydesdale bank international uk. the bank adress is ; clydesdale bank international, BTB BULDING.#19, SPRINGFIELD ROAD HILL, LONDON C3VSDS, ENGLAND . THEY GIVEN CONTACT NO IS
                SRI DAVID FELL
                DIRECTOR ACCOUNS
                TELE:[protected]
                PLASE CONFIRMS IT IS CORRECT OF [censored] EMAIL

Microsoft Award Team — microsoft award team

R.MAHESWARI
                  Dear Microsoft Officials
                  they are asking for money to pay the delivery & courier charge, I don't know whether...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Recently Discussed

(8 minutes ago)
                  Mobspotbox.in
                  Duplicate brand item online shopping
                  (14 minutes ago)
                  Jeeves Consumer Services
                  Service Related Issue -Hitachi AC - CASE ID :: 0E23EWCHSC01-2012965 :: JFLKFI2AA8250
                  (19 minutes ago)
                  Quikr India
                  Received money for job opportunities
                  (21 minutes ago)