[Resolved]  Mobikwik — Asking to pay bill for unused money

I am Amith T T, a customer of Mobikwik. I have recently activated mobikwik zip service and availed 10000 rupees advance. Using this money I tried to pay my credit card bill but the transaction got failed. The transaction history also shows that the transaction is failed and the money is transferred back to zip wallet. But this amount is not reflected in the zip wallet. At the same time I received notification to pay back the zip amount which includes the failed transaction amount also. I am attaching the copy of invoice for the above mentioned transaction. Kindly do the needful and solve this issue. I have tried to contact the customer care number they provided in their website but the number never reachable. They are cheating customers by looting money from us.. Kindly do the needful and solve this issue. I have mailed them several times but no response.
Asking to pay bill for unused money
Jun 4, 2021
Thank you so much. Money has been deposited back to Zip wallet by Mobikwik
Jun 04, 2021

Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mobikwik
    Mobikwik Phone
    +91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    Mobikwik Address
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002