Mobikwik
One Mobikwik Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Mobikwik Customer Care

Thu 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun 08:00 am - 10:00 pm

Mobikwik related photos (2449)

Mobikwik Complaints & Reviews

Jan 24, 2021
Istanbul, Turkey
I have paid rs 960 for flipkart gift card of Rs.1000 .in which 40 was redeemed as supercash . The money got deducted from my account but havent got the giftcard yet . I try to contact help on mobiqwik but that doesnt help. I want my refund back . And the supercash back . The order id is[protected]
Flipkart gift card not received money deducted

[Jan 24, 2021] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
    Jan 24, 2021
    I've initiated a recharge of idea of 399 on the number [protected] using mobiwik wallet balance. Amount was deducted from...
    R
    Jan 23, 2021
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    SIR
    Zip later due amount rs.1734.41 paid on 20/01/2021. Amount debited in our sbi a/c but your a/c shows dues and...

P
    Jan 22, 2021
    Sir rs 4112 amount deducted twice from my mobikwik account no. [protected] for flight booking on date 8 jant 2021 but no refund is initiated till now

[Jan 22, 2021] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
      Jan 21, 2021
      Ambasamudram, Tamil Nadu
      I have paid Rs.10000 on 15th jan 2021 to my credit card through mobiwik app...but still didnt get amount in my credit card...

J
      Jan 20, 2021
      Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
      I have recharged my wallet for Rs 814 on 16 January 2021 but money is not credited in my wallet and my bank account debited for the same amount Rs 814. Kindly resolve it. My MobiKwik account is [protected]

[Jan 20, 2021] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 18, 2021
        Husainabad, Jharkhand
        I buyed a Google play code and my money debited but I did not get me my google play code
        So i request you to refund my money.
        Google play code not received

[Jan 18, 2021] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by Ashish120 Jan 18, 2021 I request you to solve my peoblem

Updated by Ashish120 Jan 18, 2021 I have sent an statement of bank of money debited.

Jan 17, 2021
          Husainabad, Jharkhand
          I buy a Google Play code from website of mobikwik and my money debited but I did not get Google Play code
          Google Play code

Updated by Ashish120 Jan 17, 2021 Please resolve my problem

B
            Jan 16, 2021
            Hyderabad, Telangana
            I,

As i did not get any feed back for customer support team even after complaining more than 5 times, Iam...

M
            Jan 15, 2021
            Bengaluru, Karnataka
            Fraud transaction from mt wallet i dont know. Amount transaction 864 + 3500 + 3089 amount debited from my wallet. Plz check & refund my amount asap..
            Fraud transaction from my wallet

[Jan 15, 2021] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 13, 2021
              Mumbai, Maharashtra

december 30 th am done one transaction through mobikwik online payment but till now that payment not...
              U
              Mumbai, Maharashtra
              I did an imps transaction from mobikwik wallet to my bank account on 5th January 2021. However the amount got deducted from...

G
              Marseille 01, France
              179 rupees not credited.
              Transaction ID no[protected]
              179 rupees not credited.

[Jan 12, 2021] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by gknayak62 Jan 12, 2021 Amount not credit

Istanbul, Turkey
                Can I get bill / details for following online transaction by ONLINE SBI on 27-Nov-19 TO TRANSFER-INB One Mobikwik Systems...
                M
                Jan 11, 2021
                Delhi, Delhi
                I have done Payment of my credit card through Mobiwik on[protected] for Rs 6001.84 but till now payment is not credited into...

J
                Jan 10, 2021
                Singapore, Singapore
                Amount was dedicated from my account.postpaid Vodafone recharge is pending

[Jan 10, 2021] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  Sr6 January ko BSNL 365 k recharge aap k tru online kiyaa tha amount kat ho gae 0r recharge nahi huaa so amount wapis karwaana ...Dear Customer, tx#593243 for Rs365.00 by SBIDrCARD X3727 at 00230902 on 06Jan21 at 00:37:14.
                  Recharge 365 done tru Mobikwik fail

Is complaint d hale taak koe solution nahi nikleaa j So look in to the matter and take necessary action
                  singh jasjeet's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 17, 2021
                  Is complaint d koe solution nikle gaa Ja consumer court d help laee ?

V
                    Delhi, Delhi
                    எனது வங்கி கணக்கில் இருந்து எடுக்கப்பட்ட பணம் payment failed ஆன பின்னும் மீண்டும் வங்கி கணக்கில் வரவு வைக்கப்படவில்லை, ஆனால், payment refund என்று குறிப்பிடுகிறது
                    Not refund

[Jan 09, 2021] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      I've initiated a recharge on myjio app of 599 on the number [protected] using mobiwik wallet balance. Amount was deducted...

K
                      Jan 6 2021
                      1741 rs debited pls refund my wallet
                      PG transaction
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 9, 2021
                      I'm sending UPI Google pay 1741 rs mobikwik but not my wallet pls refund my money

Updated by Kiruba1 Jan 09, 2021 Pls refund my money 1741 rs