Mobikwik Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 5, 2022

File a complaint to Mobikwik

Having problems with Mobikwik?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mobikwik customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mobikwik

Mobikwik Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobikwik reviews & complaints page 134

Dear mobikiwik,

I have transfer 4800 and 1200 rs from [protected]@wik upi to [protected]@wik upi number but i did not get this money in my wallet or linked bank ac number
But i have seen in history and there is showing 4800 and 1200 rs transaction but still not getting this money

Please check in the screenshot of received money and also wallet but i did not get it my liked account and wallet please help...
I added 5000 inr to my mobikwik wallet for transferring the amount to my debit card. It says, perform kyc but i am unable to perform kyc and also unable to find any store nearby to perform kyc. There is no response from the customer as well for the complaint raised. I want my money back or else i will take legal action against mobikwik for this activity. Complaint number : 10989869, status is still unresolved....

Mobikwik — amount debited from my bank account but jo credited to the transaction account

I have made a upi transfer through mobikwik from my sbi to other sbi account an amount of rs 20, 000. The amount got debited from my bank account. But in mobikwik app it is displaying that the transaction is in pending state. When i filed a complaint through help section, it is said that the transaction is pending from bank end and will be credited to the transacted account within 48hrs. But its been more than 48hrs, it has not credited to...

I have created wallet to bank account transaction on 5-may-19 for 5000 and the status is showing as no invoice data found.
I raised this concern on mobikwik help section.
But, i have not received any response on the issue.
Also, i tried to call them but they never pick calls.
I tried 3 times for 20-20 minutes.
That's how they are treating there customers.
Now, i realised this site is fooling people to get money out of there accounts.

Ticket id:10998991
Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I have a recharge payment is deducted but recharge is not success balance is deducted account.I am trying last one month your help service but I have no result.please check transaction no-Txn Ref-EN[protected].
Please credit my balance in this account-paytm account[protected] .
Mobikwik no, [protected]

I have been using mobikwik to electric bill where the transaction is failed but paytm account blance debit but not return zaak e-payment please back amount rs 429

12.1.19 ko 6000Rupay ka transaction Kiya tha Agale ke account me abhi Tak nahi pahucha

But product not received as per demand. I return this product to amazon on same day. My refud order no. Is[protected]. Transaction no. Is[protected]. Received mail from amazon on 17/4/2019 and the mail is your refund is sanctioned of rs.2825.00 it will credited in your canara bank junnar bank account in 10 bank working days. But the payment is not credited in my bank account still today....
    There were 5-7 fraund transactions that happened few weeks back and by the time i try to complain, my mobikwik account got disabled. My account [protected]@gmail.com has been disabled on mobikwik for no reason of my notice. I am not even allowed to send a complaint to them and nobody is picking up the call on their customer hel[p number. I had money in my wallet and i want my account back...
    I have inform you.

i have sent RS-2000 and order Id-587AC7B5A5A4F on Dated-29/04/2019 at 8.26 Pm to Mobile no. [protected] (this no. linked with my PNB account) But as per PNB statement there are no Balance credit in Account.

My loan Account No. 426WLTEH886759. (Bajaj finance Mobikwik wallet.)

i request you, Please Return my amount in my bank account as earliest possible. br...
    Today i have recharged rs.99/- to bsnl mobile [protected] around7.30 a. M. The amount debited to my account[protected]Sbi) ifsc codesbin0016559. The amount so far not reflected in balance. At t he time of recharge my plan period was expired. (1.5.2019) i feel that is the problem. Please check and refund. Now my bsnl account number and plan is active. Please respond to my e mail (Patta. [protected]@gmaiil.com)...

On 3 april 2019 i tried to add inr 850 through my axis bank credit card in my mobikwik wallet for a transaction with medplus which had been failure due to some technical error. I had informed it to axis bank instantly. They advised me to wait for few days and told me that the transaction is open not claimed by mobikwik yet. Later mobikwik claimed it but not added the money in my mobikwik wallet. Then axis bank had given me a temporary credit of inr 850. Then i tried to contact with mobikwik customer care executive but they kept me on waiting for hours many times. Now airtel is charging me for those calls i did related to that one transaction. I demand compensation of 300 rupees from mobikwik sooner.
    Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi, regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to visit the following link to raise a dispute for the referred transaction: https://bit.ly/2Na7gH8. Regards, Team Axis Bank

A person called me today at 8.30pm as a customer and told me that he’s from indian army wanted to buy food items from me and asked me to share my card details so that he will do card to card transfer to my account. Later by 9.15 pm i got a call from my bank customer care saying that my card has been misused and rs.44, 000 has been taken from my account....
      On 1st may 2019 someone used my sbi credit card details to load money in his/her mobikwik wallet. The fraudster did two transactions of 9999 rs each so total 19998 rs. On the same day i checked my email for these transactions and informed mobikwik customer care. But they have not given me any refund yet. I also sent them all the document proofs that i have on [protected]@mobikwik.com

Please investigate this and help me to...

I was doing a transaction on healthkart via mobikwik (First time). Transaction failed, amount deducted from bank account and also from mobikwik wallet. I raised an issue with mobikwik team and healthkart team for missing funds, as a result my mobikwik account was disabled. Now after a month, healthkart confirmed that they have transferred the money back to mobikwik account but since it is disabled, i'm unable to get back the funds and at the same time they don't allow to raise any issue with disabled account. This looks like a fraudulent process setup by mobikwik to eat up public money. People only get two choices: either waste your time to get back your own money or let it go.
      Mailid: ujjwal. Ece. [protected]@gmail.com
      Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir my email id [protected]@gmail.com but now not open my mobikwik and also i go to forget password but opt not coming plz help me my i used to your service last five year's not open my mobile number my mobile number is [protected] but now coming opt my mobikwik balance 410 rupees only money added but not recharged ok have any problems no adding maney all services close
        Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had made my credit card payment 2 times via mobikwik of rs 4376 i. E total rs 8752 which initially showed error, so i made my credit card payment by netbanking - paytm but then got deducted from my bank account via upi on 1st and 2nd dec via mobikwik. So basically i paid 3 times of my credit card bill.

I contacted hdfc bank for my reversal of my money. But they are claiming that they havent received any request from mobikwik...

Hi i am nilesh gajera, my mobikwik account pin block in 5dy to process to soon, very fast security pin unbolck to my account in help, my web [protected]@ gmail.com. Mobikwik use very good and bank transfer many not pay to may security pin... To complaint has swol in time to fst, sir help me to my account pin unblock fast work... I hope to my complat ans...
          Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made a bill payment via mobikwik for my visa credit card payment on 27 April 2019. The amount was 1730. This amount was debited from my bank account and is lying at mobikwik end. I have written several times to mobikwik but no response received till now.
            I also tried to get in contact with the customer care services but the no body is giving a single response. the company is responsible for resolving it's customer grievances but...

Mobikwik — upi payment transaction id- 902108370537

I made a upi payment via mobikwik for my visa credit card payment on 21 jan 2019. The amount was 8000. This amount was debited from my bank account and is lying at mobikwik end. I have written several times to mobikwik but no response received till now.

I wrote to hdfc bank. They confirmed that the payment is settled from their end.

Kindly help....
            I have preclosed the loan which was taken in mobiwik two weeks back, i haven't got any update from them.
            I called the customer care, sent multiple emails but highly disappointed that it's still not resolved.
            How will it take for you guys to update the payment made and to send noc? Im disappointed
            Need a resolution!!

I have attached the payments made and sent an email to customer care for dmi finance br...

I am melwin, from karnataka.
            I made a recharge through mobikwik account. The payment was rs-35/-rupees. The amount is deducted from my bank account and transaction shows fail.
            I also did the transaction before that the same was happend. Very bad service.
            I want to know the status of my refund and how much time it will take to back my refund. Please take immediatelly action.
            Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Yesterday my mother got call from someone and asked for card detail as she said shes calling from sbi bank nd asked details as my mother was not having knowledge regarding online banking so she gave all details and after dat otp too nd than we received the msg of 50000 deducted.. help me out pls

Dear Sir I am a media working personality as of I don't want to mention my name..Here...Sorry,

I took a loan from Mobikwik as the partner name is DMI finance..The date was delayed to pay an EMI amount due to my date as my account number was in yearly clearance and also I had a personal issues with the bank..The fact is mobikwik called me after due date they put pressure to pay the pay and I told my situation mannerly. After they did not respond to and call is given to my all of relatives and friends etc.. Actually how they got (hakked) my personal numbers without my permission..And how they call and disturb the society higher authority peoples..This is big cheat company I do looks reason they stolen all those my personalisms..And also may others in future...Taking care of them I am putting experience had with Mobikwik company...Please do take action on them regarding social personal hakking and public disturbance act..

Thanking you..With great hope
              Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I have done mobile recharge by your app, having Tr.Id - RJ[protected] on[protected],
              but nither mobile is recharged nor money is back in wallet.

Pl solve the issue at the earliest please.

Ajay Kutarekar,