CC Avenue Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 12, 2023

File a complaint to CC Avenue

Having problems with CC Avenue?

File a complaint and get it resolved by CC Avenue customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

CC Avenue

CC Avenue Website

CC Avenue Head Office Address

Level II, Plaza Asiad, S. V. Road, Santa Cruz (West)
Mumbai City District

CC Avenue Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

CC Avenue reviews & complaints(811)

Dear sir/ma'am,

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs in our area specifically near Blossom Planet School, Balaji Hills Colony. They are wild and chasing the people and vehicles at times (Especially in the night time). Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.

Address:
Balaji Hills Colony
Nizampet village
Hyderabad

Venu Gopal
CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Last Year On 20 Dec 2021, I have made a transaction of Rs. 4995/- using Mobikwik with (RRN No.[protected] to book a Hotel (KARMA ROYAL PALMS, GOA), in which transaction is Successfull from my side, but after the payment when web page goes back to hotel website it got crashed, that's why Mobikwik is saying Transaction is successful how could I refund you the money & the hotel team said we don't received the money, then they said the Payment Gateway of hotel is CCAVENUES, so you can ask or request to refund the Money, Please Help in this matter
    Dec 29, 2022
    My Contact no is 9860007799
    CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 14th December 2022, I made a payment through Sennheiser for a purchase of Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless Earphone worth Rs. 21, 000 only. I made a UPI payment for the purchase; CC Avenue provided a portal for payment. The payment was completed from my side as it was deducted from my bank account. After the payment was completed Sennheiser prompted a msg "Your payment can't be processed due to technical reasons. Please try a different payment method.
      I have both a images o[censored]PI payment and prompted msg. Kinly resolve my issue. Thank you.
      CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I canceled my product from street style store worth Rs 944 to which ccavenue is responsible to credit my money back .
        Ccavenue ref.[protected]
        Bank ref.[protected]
        CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I did my payment through CC AVENUE for AFCAT(1)2023cycle via SBI DEBIT CARD . The amount of rupees 250 was debited from the account but the webpage remained unresponsive and payment is not reflected in the afcat official payment section.
          date of payment - 6 December 2022
          CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, Airtel dth 29.10.2022 recharge amount of Rs. 250 is failed. That amount not return the account no: [protected]. Please solve the problem. Airtel dth order id:[protected].
            Thank you...

Hi Team,

Kindly look into this matter as it's been a week since i paid my House Tax bill and still receipt has not been generated. Some transactions details are as below for your reference to track down what happened to transaction on your end as the money got debited from my account but still no receipt on AMC Site.

Name:- MayurKumar Patel
              My Mobile No:- [protected]
              My Email:- mayurkumar.[protected]@gmail.combr...
              I made a payment via CC Avenue of about Rs 12500 to Emirates on Thursday 22nd September 2022. The payment was then shown as “Your order GSU[protected] is awaited”.

Three days have passed (now Sunday 25 September) and there is no progress or update from CC Avenue on my payment. I have already raised a ticket on their portal but there has been zero response. I cannot even try again with another payment mode unless I know...

CC Avenue — Payment failure in college website

Dear sir
              I have paid my registration fees for H.N.B. university from samarth egov and it redirected to your website for payment but my payment has deducted from my bank but in website payment status show that not paid and failure payment. I have done 2 for two subjects but both payment show failure but both payment deducted from bank please help me out sir its very urgent.
              date of incident[protected]
              please refund...

Reference no.[protected]
              CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My amount deducted 1359.20 & UPI payment order id no.[protected] date 16 agust 8:42am
                Please solve & refund my amount...

This is regarding Actually I made a payment in name of iim Bangalore while filling my cat exam 2022 form. The payment was deducted from my account but it shows a message of order awaited. As last day of form is approaching soon, I can't wait and want my payment issue to be resolved ASAP. Its question about my career.
                CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid in name of iim Bangalore while filling my cat 2022 form.
                  Payment of rs 2200 got deducted from my account but it shows order awaited.
                  As last date of form is approaching soon, I can't wait. It's about my career.
                  I am highly disappointed by this.
                  Please resolve the issue asap.
                  CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

23.08.2022 pan application apply in online mode. I paid pan amount through cc avenue payment gateway. Amount is debited in my account. But transaction failed. Please refund my amount
                    CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hey i have recently tried to purchase a product from steam through paytm wallet which happens to be deducted money from wallet but product not delivered. Steam has verified has it failed transaction but through paytm wallet my money got deducted.
                      Transaction ID:[protected]
                      Payment Method: Prepaid Wallet (Domestic)
                      Platform Name: steam...

I have done a transaction of 1000rs through my debit card on mobikwik through your payment gateway but my transaction was cancelled and my money got deducted from my bank account and I have not received the refund.
                      Bank Refference Number
                      S95387301
                      Transaction I'd
                      Kindly solve this problem..
                      Thank you..
                      CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order no.is NIOERP[protected] and Payment Reference no. is[protected] as given in photo that i have attached below.
                        In my case money is not debited but transaction was successful and it is showing order is awaited but Merchant did not received till yet.
                        Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible

Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible
                          CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made a payment for my Admission as today was the last date. The page shows order awaited. Please resolve the issue asap.
                            CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made a payment of RS 17348 to IMS Learning Resources on 8th August 2022 using phone pe app through CC avenue and the payment was successful and money got debited from my account. However i didn't receive any order id and receipt regarding the payment status. It has been so many days the merchant is asking me about the order id and CC avenue is not giving any response.
                              Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.