Mobikwik — fraud and cheating

Mobikwik is luring users by telling them that supercash will be earned. However this supercash is not usable anywhere. Even places where you should be able to because ypu are not availing any fresh supercash from them against that transaction. The reps keep insisting to add money saying that your CC will not be charged instead supercash will appear by magic if you go ahead with the transaction . We are allowed to pay only one bill per month using the supercash which is a total scam.again. As an individual we all know wr dont have only one bill to pay per month request you to please take atrict action against them and shut down their portal ! They are making money by not allowing us to use our supercash and then putting an expiry date to it ! Total cheats and frauds !

[Mar 21, 2018] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I do recharge from mobikwik of rs 399 in my jio number but recharge was failed and amount will deducted from my bank account so how can i get refund immediately. Pls share information as soon as possible because i needed urgently.

Mobikwik Phone
    +91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    Mobikwik Address
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002