Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India
Mondelez India Foods Pvt. Ltd.

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care

Mondelez India Foods Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India related photos (1022)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Complaints & Reviews

Cadbury — Found insect holes on Cadbury Gems [Resolved]

Akshay Pawar
I had bought a Cadbury Celebrations box for M.R.P. Rs.125 in which i found a Cadbury Gems pack of 28.4g which had a slightly...

Cadbury India Ltd, Malanpur Gwalior — Name of applicant to be corrected [Resolved]

Pardeep Singh
I pardeep Singh my PAN no. is CIXPS3141M from Gwalior. I got PAN card in which their is mistake in name.So i...

Cadbury / Dairy Milk — expired and rottened 3 months before the date of expiry [Resolved]

chetana.v
bought in Bangalore on 3 September as gift to my brother, when opened the co lour of the chocolate has changed, taste has...

Jatinder Dhiman
I am totally dissatisfied with your product today. It was totaly out of its original shape and rotten when I purchace Cadbury Fruit & Nut Dairy Milk (worth Rs 55) from
BALAJI GENERAL STORE,
SECTOR 23,
HUDA MARKET, GURGAON.
I purchased this product by getting inspired from your dvertisement
"AAJ PAHALI TAARIKH HAI".
I got it for my 2 years old daughter. When I went back to the shop keeper, he told me that it's bad in shape because company transport it like this in summer.
He added that Cadbury sales person will come on Thursday and ask me to come back on Friday.
Meaning of your campaign "AAJ PAHALI TARIKH HAI" has totaly gone out of mind now. I can never think about Cadbury on the day I got my salary.
I hope you people will definitely check with BALAJI GENERAL STORE, I also gave my mobile number to him for feedback.

Evan Prevett
    Hello

I recently bought a Dairy Milk bar from Sainsbury's, New Romney, Kent, England. Upon taking a bite, i felt my tooth scrape against a piece of plastic. I tried to snap the bar in half, but it wouldn't snap. I then tried to snap it into quarters, and i snapped two quarters off, but there was still half left and it wouldn't snap.I poked in a knife and it hit some plastic in the middle. I went back tomy local shop and told them, but they said i have to make a direct complaint to the company. (you) I am not happy and would like to recieve my money back. It was a big bar, i think it was the 250g one. Please refund my money (£2.56 i paid for it), but be advised, i may be contacting the food standards agency about this, as i was advised to do so by a friend. I would welcome any money off vouchers etc.

My postal address is:

Kent
    TN29 0AN

Thankyou very much.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Cadbury - Darymilk — Cadbury chocolate is not in a condition to eat though the expiry date is still there. [Resolved]

Sriharinadha Alluri
      Dear Sir/Mam.

I bought a Cadbury Dairymilk chocolate on 22nd of this month. Where the manfacturing date on...

Cadbury Dairy Milk — Poor Quality [Resolved]

Haroon Rasheed
      I have been buying cadbury dairy milk since my childhood and it is my favourite chocolate. But for the past few months, the...

Rajath Antony
      In the 3rd week of June I purchased a container of Lil Champs Bournvita packet of 500gm for my two little daughters aged 5 and 3. The same was purchased from our local medical shop next to our residence.

When the product is mixed and after through stirring in the hot milk or water and after the consuming of the same, there are some black thick residuals that are left behind. On closely checking this residual by smell and taste it resembled to some sort of Mud or a black tar. This repetedly seen after consuming of the milk.

I lodged the complaint on 04.07.09 by email to their service department and after many follow ups and phone calls and even writing a letter that the official's from Cadbury responded. They plainly rejected my claim stating it to be sedimentation of some product that is left behind. On verifying this to my family members and others they too confirmed and were surprised to see this residuals left behind.

Cadbury officials were very casual and careless in verifying my claim. Hence I need to lodge this complaint in your forum so as to make aware to the general public in total and especially the product of Cadbury.

I am sure that this is investigated and brought to light to all masses.

regards
      Rajath Antony
      [protected] (mobile)
      LITTLE CHAMPS CADBURY KA PRODUCT HAI .MAINE EK COLD DRINK ABOHAR KE MARKET MAIN DEKHA JIS PAR LITTLE CHAMPS LIKHA THA . MAINE SOCHA YE BHI UNKA PRODUCT HOGA MAINE WO KHRIDA OR US PAR KISI ABOHAR PUNJAB DIST.FIROZEPUR KA NAAM LIKHA THA .MAINE MAIL KE SADHAN SE BTANA THEK SAMJHA .USNE APKE PRO.KA NAAM USE KIYA HAI JAISE MAINE KHARIDA GALTI SE LOG BHI AISA HI KARENGE
      USNE FPO.NO BHI LIYA .NAKAL BHI KHOOB KIYA HAI.

Cadbury India Ltd. — Balance PF Pending [Resolved]

Chirag Mangla
        My pf money deducted into two parts by the company saying they have their own trust where they keep some amount. Now I have...

joanne peters
        i bought my son+daughter a tube of cadbury mini eggs, the both sat outside opened the pack and the bottom of tube fell out and they lost their sweets, and were very upset, im upset as its not like mini eggs are cheap they are expensive for the ammout you get, so that was a waste of my money, and i had two upset children,
        miss peters

Thangavel Parivallal
          3.3.08

As the subject matter indicates, the 'drinking chocolate' of Cadbury brand has insolubles. I have sent my concerns to the Cadbury company so many times but got no reply from them. Hence this registration of complaint with you. Kindly do the needful.

I give below the copy of my concerns that I sent to Cadbury during the last month.

Regards.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

T Parivallal.

26.2.08

22.2.08

18.2.08

Day's Greetings.

Do not be surprised to find 3 dates mentiaoned above. They are, in fact, the dates on which I tried to send my feedback to you but in vain. When tried to send from my e-mail address I got the feedback that your mailbox was full.

It is with great disappointment that I write this mail after trying 'Cadbury Drinking Chocolate' at home. We bought 500gm. container at Latta Supermarket, Velachery, Chennai-600042 on 6.2.08 at Rs. 110.00.

I had the fortune, rather misfortune of having to taste it today. But it was a total disappointment to put it mildly.

Firstly, it was like I was drinking tasteless Bournvita. If at all I wanted to drink Bournvita, I would have bought Bournvita, not 'Drinking Chocolate'. I expected it to taste like a cube of Cadbury's Milk Chocolate. When I chew a milk chocolate, the taste lingers in the mouth till the very last moment. But alas, it was not to be with 'Drinking Chocalate' as it tastes just like the cup of bournvita that's offerred at roadside shops.

Secondly, and more serious one, after drinking, I found some insolubles at the bottom of the tumbler. How come insolubles like chicory in a bit of chocolate. Whenever I tasted a milk chocolate, I had never experienced any hard particles of any sorts in my nearly 30 years of love relationship with milk chocalates.

If you have anything to say about the insolubles, I am sorry to add that the container resembles (look alike) a milk chocalate bar in colour and pictures. So, whenever I see the container, it is the bar with no insolubles that immediately comes to my mind.

What is really worrying me is what the insolubles do in a drinking chocolate and what kind of health harzards do they possess to me and my family. I expect an immediate and convincing reply from you in this regard. Otherwise I have to check it out by going to proper sources.

Finally, if at all I want to buy any new Cadbury product henceforth, I will think twice and look for a better alternative.

Regards.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

T Parivallal
          TO,
          DEAR CADBURY INDIA
          I HAVE JUST TAKEN A CADBURY DELITE
          AND IT IS PKD. AT 042005 AND THE CODE IS OOE W17H5W1 AND I HAVE WASTED 60 RS ON THAT IF IT COULD BE CHANGED THEN DONT GIVE IT BACK TO ME GIVE ME 6 TEN RUPEE MILK CHOCLATES INSTEAD OF THAT.
          THANKS
          REGARDS,
          KAUSHLEY MEHRA
          Dear Mr.Parivallal,

Your complaint is dated 2-3-08 which means you have written it in 2008 and now its 2010, still i would like to write a reply because i really liked cadbury drinking chocolate. As you said, of course it contains insolubles as in bournvita, but its not hazardous to your health in any way. You should follow the instructions carefully. It must have been said that you must first mix 2-3 t'spoons of cadbury to 1 t'spoon of water, then add it to a glass of cold milk and stir properly. If you follow these then you will notice a big difference in the taste. Do try it.

P.S: The drinking chocolate contains 73% of sugar in it. So if you are a sugar patient kindly keep away from it.

Rotten taste of Cadbury silk

I bought a Cadbury dairy milk silk from Annapurna store in karol bagh.. It's manafacturing date was of march.. It's appearance and taste was not at all good..it had a foul taste and was crumbly in texture

problem in dairy milk chocolate

I am purched a dairy milk piece of 3. But in three one piece was not in good condition even packing was appropriate. So I want to check this piece and give me a compensation because unconvienense.

Cadbury (Celebrations - Rs. 100 Pack) — CHOCLATE FOUND IN POWER FORM [Resolved]

GEETANJALI NADKARNI
            Sir/Madam,
            on 6.2.2007 we purchased a Celebration pack of Rs.100 from retail store in Matunga(W),near Victoria Church...

Prerna Tyagi
            Sir/Madam
            This is to inform you that I had bought a pack of Cadbury’s gift pack. Unfortunately none of the chocolates was found suitable for consumption. This came as a sheer disappointment and shock that the house of Cadbury’s is not maintaining the standards that they so boldly advertise. The fact that the chocolates have started disintegrating, loosing their firmness calls for stringent quality control urgently. Hence I would like you to take a suitable action at the earliest.
            In the view of the above I have kept the chocolates intact details of which are given below:
            1) Type: Cadbury’s Rich Dry Fruit Collection

Flavour Quantity Code
            Almond Treat 2 units T35T7TE
            Raisin Apricot 2 units T35W7TE
            Cashew Appeal 2 units T35H7TE

2) Date of packaging: 08/07
            3) Expiry: 9 months from packaging
            Recently i purchesd a 99p bar of cadburys fruit and nut chocolate from a local spar store .I opened the pack and snapped off a piece only to find in my disgust a human hair inbeded in the chocolate.i found this absolutley apawling.why should i have to pay for sumthing tht is not fit for consumption.i hope to here of a solution or sum sort of compensaition for my inconveinience.
            Our advice is
            1. If you go to India, please first visit the factory and office of the company from which you are going to purchase the hair before and then make the payment for your requirement as scheduled by you.
            2. You can enquire and discuss about the Indian companies with your excising local importers they could be a good source.
            3. Make sure the person is capable of handling your requirement.
            4. Do not make the mistake of going with the local people when you visit India. There are taxi people and touts who will take you to companies where they get good commission against your purchase. Most of the exporters shall be having similar price list may be the difference shall be 10usd -20 usd per kilo
            5. These taxi peoples takes to the some particular dealers lives in certain areas like Redhills and Avadi in Chennai-India,
            6. Some buyers from different destinations from other countries, wants to visit particular company. Once they get into the taxi, the taxi people ask the guest where are from and what is the purpose of visit? Naturally he or she shall say as they come to purchase human hair. Instantly the taxi drivers take to the above area like Redhills/Avadi and other nearby surroundings who deals in dead body hair. Who sell the hair which is collected from postmortem body in the hospital and died person hair from burial ground in very low cheap price which is collected from All over India. Which normally regular exporters do not touch this type of hair as an awareness of bad elements, so this hair is sold in thrown away price to the innocent clients. These seller do not have any company registrations or any office or any factory they are unauthorized Only greedy buyers come to India they buy these types of hair and saying cheap price. These types of buyers they do not know after effects.

JAIDEEP KALYAN
              Yestardy my mother bought a large gift packet of Cadburys from a trusted supermarket for my 4yr old daughter and she might have already popped 2,3 in her mouth she spoke of a pathetic taste and smell.

on closer inspection i noted that all those 'gems' in the 'gems-cadburys-chocolate' were spoilt!! i was really upset about my daughter and as well as the case that we can get fungi infested or whatever it is spoilt with kind of chocolates to eat, although we pay them the demanded whether a small amount or large. money is money. this packet was around 100rs ..but is that the matter of concern here? no! absolutely no!...the matter of concern is... what would have happened if my daughter ate it all?
              what if there are more like this out there maybe sitting naive on the shelves waiting for innocent children and generous parents who wants to give them a good time end up at the hospital for a weeks time treating hours and hours of vomiting, headaches and tummy cramps? all this distress just for rs 100.00??
              the package clearly states that it was made in the month of sep, 07. and this is mid of dec, o7 & the expiry mentioned on the packet is best before 12 months from packing?
              i wish i really got an answer for this...and since we got one...i'm pretty sure there might many like this out there...and i wonder..what will happen if atleast one child among many hundreds of thousands who eat cadburys gems in india...atleast would eat the whole infected packet...and then....innocently eating away something that he or she trusted since they could remember..i wonder what wud happen......
              FYI I have sample lying with me and one thing i forget to mentioned about the packing the outer packing on chocolate which is golden in colour were mixed with chocolate.this is what cadbury company is.
              Today i bought a large packet of Cadburys from a trusted supermarket for my 4yr old niece and she might have already popped 2,3 in her mouth by the time i saw the rest in her hands were darker in color and she spoke of a pathetic taste and smell.
              on closer inspection i noted that all those 'gems' in the 'gems-cadburys-chocolate' were spoilt!! i was really upset about my niece and as well as the case that we can get fungi infested or whatever it is spoilt with kind of chocolates to eat, although we pay them the demanded whether a small amount or large. money is money. this packet was only 12rs to begin with..but is that the matter of concern here? no! absolutely no!...the matter of concern is... what would have happened if my neice ate it all?
              what if there are more like this out there maybe sitting naive on the shelves waiting for innocent children and generous parents who wants to give them a good time end up at the hospital for a weeks time treating hours and hours of vomiting, headaches and tummy cramps? all this distress just for rs 12.00??
              the package clearly states that it was made in the month of aug, 07. and this is beginning of dec, o7. or did cadburys chage the expiry range of time to only 4,5 months?