MoneyTap Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Mar 9, 2023

File a complaint to MoneyTap

Having problems with MoneyTap?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MoneyTap customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MoneyTap Website

Saturday 09:30 am - 06:30 pm
Sunday 09:30 am - 06:30 pm

MoneyTap Company Representatives

MoneyTap Overview

Latest complaint Foreclosure Letter and NOC has been filed on 09/03/2023. Latest Resolved Account is blocked I havent used it for once was resolved Sep 8, 2022. MoneyTap ranks as the #27 most complained about among Loans.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MoneyTap. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent MoneyTap reviews & complaints(348)

MoneyTap Customer Care
Service available

MoneyTap — Foreclosure Letter and NOC

Address:R T NAGAR

I have closed the loan on[protected].

They said in app NOC will be received in 3 to 4 days, and email 7 to 10 days.

Its been 17 days now I have not received any response or NOC letter, every time I get automated reply we will issue the letter in 7 to 10 days but never ending timeline nor they email to the email.

They are giving me mental torture and harassments me everyday.

I AM...
MoneyTap Customer Care
Service available

MoneyTap — NOC

Address:R T Nagar
Website:moneytap

I have closed the loan on[protected].

There app says 3 to4 working days and in email 7 to 10 working days.

All the timeline is over given by them and now its 17 days I don't receive any proper response or NOC letter.

This Money tap team has given me mental harassments and pressure and wasting time.

I have raised a complain but no response.

I Just need the loan closure...
Address:H-501, 5th Floor, Vandemataram Empire,Near Ayojan Nagar, 200 feet Ring Road, Vinzol

Name : Srividya Subramanian
EMI : Rs.4777
EMI date : 05th march every month
EMI not deducted period : 05.03.2023

Attached screenshot of the account through which the emi is deducted. The account showing that the balance is available for very long, why making us default.
Secondly approval limit has been blocked since it is approved only Rs.50, 000/- informing balance will be released on regular repaying...