[Resolved] Mumbai Traffic Police — incorrect e challan for my vehicle

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 ash2709 on Jul 10, 2018
My echallan no MTPCHC[protected] is incorrect as the same is for a different vehicle. The evidence provided shows a Hyundai Vehicle whereas I own a Maruti Ritz. The registration number of the vehicle in picture is similar to mine but is not clearly visible. It has been presumed that the number is same as my car. Further, the violation has been on a Wednesday at 22.37 hrs when I was at home. I do not drive my vehicle on weekdays. Request Mumbai Traffic Police to withdraw the incorrect challan.

incorrect e challan for my vehicle
incorrect e challan for my vehicle
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 19, 2018
Had sent direct mail to traffic police department. They accepted the error and revoked the challan. Thanks

[Jul 19, 2018] Mumbai Traffic Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Today on the way from office to home, a local bus service operator MH04FK1666 had almost run over me by over taking my vehicle, in a sheer case of rash driving. I got the bus operator to stop at Kasarwadavli signal besides HP petrol pump and confronted him with rash driving, the driver along with 2 others started hurling abuses at me and started to threaten me by over running me, i saw a traffic operator and informed him about the issue, he insisted call 100, the bus operator fled from the spot, I chased him until Dmart, Mr. Patil from waghbil Naka police chowki was also present at the spot, I insisted him to check the licence of the driver, but instead of checking all the papers and licence of either the bus operator or my self, he started saying I was the one who was swearing at the driver, and the driver is a very decent boy as he knows him for long time, he even instructed the driver to file an NC on my name. I continued my stand that I did not swear at the driver and he was rash driving. Mr. Patil started clicking images of my bike and said nothing has happend to my bike and no accident happened, hence he can not do anything to the bus driver and I must leave immediately.
Such is the justice I received.

Sir aaj kal traffic police bina wajh ke paisa wasool kar rahi hai they need to fulfill there target thats the reason college going children ko harrash karne ka start kiya hai . My Child is having E receipt of DL & he has not yet received Original DL from RTO that is not our problem, still he is carring receipt of E Challan still RTO is asking him to pay Fine, he is always wearing Helmet than also they are charging fine for him . This is really harrasing people by RTO to fulfill there pockets . Now we need to file a big complaint against RTO for harrasing Children .
MY vehicel no is : MH04-JP9635
I was surprised and shocked to receive E.challan no.MUMCM[protected] dated 15 June 2019 with 2 images on 10th road of Juhu scheme opp. my house where there is no board showing NO PARKING and school bus and other vehical also parked. I have also marked Traffic police stands outside my building gate near PCO van inquired they also informed that as no board of NO PARKING ONE CAN PARK.
Second time also same place Mumbai Traffic charged vide E challan no. MOFF[protected] dated[protected] with no evidence and again on site.
As Sr. Citizen i would like you to waive the same as it is wrongfully charged. Please do the needful as early as possible.

sincerely yours