[Resolved]  Mumbai Traffic Police — wrong e challan issued against vehicle no mh03ce5480

Sir/madam,
This has reference to sms received by me today (10/08/19) which is as follows,
Maharashtra traffic police
Echallan no. Nvmcm[protected] fine:1400pay online:
(Within 15 days)

I checked online with echallan number and download the pdf file and check my vehicle number was right on pdf file but, when i clicked on the evidence images was blurred not even identified by cleared number plate and vehicle as well.

Also the said vehicle was parked in my society premises on 10/08/19 10:49 am at same time mentioned on pdf file.

You are requested to reverify the vehicle and cancel the above mentioned echallan no nvmcm[protected] issued against my vehicle.

Anticipating favourable reply.

Imran mulla
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-08-11 21:48:55
Please describe what steps have been taken by the company to resolve your complaint. Provide as much information as possible. If the company emailed you, please provide that email adress, if they called you, please provide the phone number. Consider this description as an instruction to help other users to resolve their complaints as fast and easy as possible.

[Aug 11, 2019] Mumbai Traffic Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Faizanjum15 Aug 12, 2019
Thank you Mumbai traffic police for notifying my posted complaint.

Updated by Faizanjum15 Aug 13, 2019

Awaiting for your reply.

Please update the status of wrong echallan against
My vehicle.

Updated by Faizanjum15 Aug 14, 2019
Hi Team,

Yet not posted any new updates on wrong echallan against my vehicle. Request you to please update the latest status ASAP.

Updated by Faizanjum15 Aug 17, 2019

Plz update the status.

Imran Mulla

Comments

I have received the following echallan for no mistake of mine

Maharashtra Traffic Police
Echallan No. MUMCM[protected] Fine:1000
Pay online: http://mahatrafficechallan.in/p/819aa14c1
(within 15 days)

I would like to meet the concern and submit my case for cancellation of the said Challan.

Nagaraajan Iyer