[Resolved]  Mumbai Traffic Police — wrong fine imposed regarding challan no nvmcm[protected]

I, avinash kumar Singh have got transferred from Mumbai to jharkhand in march 2018. I also transferred my bike MH05DB5804 from Mumbai RTO to Dhanbad, RTO Jharkhand in March 2018. I have been living in jharkhand since then.

By some misinterpretation my bike no has been noted for traffic rule violation on 29th August and I have received request to pay fine for challan No NVMCM[protected] My bike is in jharkhand and not in navi Mumbai.

This fine has been put by mistake.
I humbly request you to please cancel this fine imposed on me as I have not been living in Mumbai since 18 months.
I shall be very grateful to you.

I have attached the message I received from Mumbai traffic police and challan details and my vehicle registration owner book of DHANBAD RTO.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-11-07 17:02:46
my echallan was cancelled by Navi mumbai traffic police as they realised that it was put by mistake. I am thankful to the consumer complaints forum and mumbai traffic challan consumer e-service for quick resolution of the matter. thank you

[Aug 30, 2019] Mumbai Traffic Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0