Municipal Corporation of Delhi

New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Municipal Corporation of Delhi Complaints & Reviews

Is there an outlook on when the Bijwasan Flyover is expected to be complete? Its now over 1.5 years since the crossing was closed, the work seems to be moving slowly.

For those residents wanting to go to the Bijwasan Railway Station or the Dwarka Sec 21 Metro station, can the MCD consider creating an alternate road connection for the interim? There is an existing road that runs parallel to the railway tracks on the New Palam Vihar side, from the Gurgaon Railway Station all the way up to the Chiranjeev Bharti Railway Crossing in Palam Vihar, if this road can be extended for the last 2-3 kilometers, the residents will have respite for the short term, and in fact with the "world class" railway station planned at Bijwasan, it might be a good idea to improve the road connectivity to this station in advance from Gurgaon, Najafgarh, Bajhgerha and nearby localities.

The Dwarka Expressway is also under litigation, improving this road for the near term will be a boon to people trying to get to the Bijwasan and Dwarka Metro stations.

The last 2-3 kilometers are in Delhi, the road till Gurgaon appears to be in place, though in bad shape.
Aug 13, 2020

This is to inform that the Handpump Installed by MCD In my Village in front Of my House H.no. 195,...

Dear sir/madam,

I want to do the complaint against mcd officer of karampura.

From karampura to inderlok roads are very badly even we cant drive the vehicals on 10 km speed.

And worst thing is from more then 8 months both sides roads are tottaly damage but no mcd officer take action.

More then 1 lakh vehical crossing this area and bound to use heavy damage roads.

Please do something and help us.

Municipal Corporation of Delhi — Non Delivery Cylinder

I am an Indane gas Consumer. I booked Feb 20, 2010 in Parul Gas Agency, Burari, Delhi-110084 by telephonic. but i have not recived cylender on till date 06 march 2010.
    I request to parul gas agency plz diliver cylender as soon as posible.

My consumer number-21737
    Surya Narayan Singh
    12A, Indraprastha, Burari
    Delhi-110084
    DATED:11 NOV 2011

SUBJECT::ILLEGAL SCRAP MARKET IN RANJIT NAGAR, SOUTH PATEL NAGAR.

SIR

I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE SOME GENERAL GRIEVANCES OF RANJIT NAGAR THAT HAS BEEN KEPT HIDDEN FOR MANY YEARS, CAUSING DETERIORATION OF THE CAPITAL REGION .I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT IN POINTS .THE FOLLOWING ARE THE ILLEGAL THINGS BEING DONE IN SUCH A SMALL AREA .

1.THE PEOPLE WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING EMPLOYMENT ARE EMPLOYING CHILDEREN FOR THEIR PURPOSES BECAUSE THEY DEMAND LESS AND HAVE VERY LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE WORK THEY DO.

2.BECAUSE THEY BUY/SELL LARGE LEAD BATTERIES ON A LARGER SCALE, PEOPLE WHO HAVE LITTLE KNOWLEDGE MAKE THEIR FIRST OPTION TO SELL THEIR INVERTER BATTERIES CAUSING HIGHLY POISONOUS LEAD TO SPLIT HERE AND THERE .AS A NON – BIO DEGRADABLE SUBSTANCE IT IS THE ROOT CAUSE OF MANY DISEASES.

3.BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO CRUSH THE METALLIC PARTS AND TO DO IT QUICKLY THEY TAKE HELP OF (LPG)CYLINDERS WHICH IS ALREADY AN ILLEGAL PROCEDURE

4.THEY SOMETIMES PREFER TO WORK LATE AT NIGHTS CAUSING NOISE POLLUTION AT NIGHT AND ONE IS NOT ABLE TO HAVE SOUND SLEEP.THE POWER THEY CONSUME AT NIGHT IS BEING STOLEN FROM THE NAKED POWER LINES IN THE AREA .THUS MAKING POWER LOSS IN THE NORTH DELHI COMPANY.

5.THE ACTION TAKEN BY (MCD) TO SEAL THE ILLEGAL SHOPS WAS OF NO USE. THEY HAVE OPENED THE SEALED SHOPS AND ARE WORKING THERE .

6.IF THE PEOPLE REGISTER ANY COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM TO THE NEARBY POLICE, THEY USE THE METHOD OF BRIBING AND I THINK ITS AN EFFICIENT METHOD TO GET THE POLICE IN CONTROL.

7.WE ALL KNOW INFLATION HAS RISEN UPTO 11% AND LAND TARRIFS ARE ON A INCREASING GRAPH BECAUSE OF THE METRO CONSTRUCTION, THERE IS NO CONSIDERABLE INCREASE IN LAND TARRIFS IN THIS REGION JUST BECAUSE OF THESE SCRAP DEALERS.

SO THE RESULT IS OBVIOUS .ALL RESIDENTS ARE DISTURBED . I WANT TO THROW SOME LIGHT ON THIS REGION BECAUSE I KNOW THIS WEB SITE CAN DO SOMETHING
    AND WE HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR MANY YEARS . I WANT TO BRING A CHANGE IN THIS REGION BECAUSE IF WE DON’T DO IT NOW, IT WILL NEVER END UP……

I M SENDING YOU SOME PHOTOGRAPHS OF THIS REGION TO BE DISPLAYED IN THE NEWSPAPER.

YOURS THANKFULLY

RESIDENTS OF RANJIT NAGAR

PIN::110008
      In most of the areas of Delhi, there are the property brokers who are running their businesses from the residential...
      I would like to bring to your notice the encroachment made on roads by the Building Material Suppliers. They put all their...
      Encroachment in MCD park in dilshad garden : We are the residents of H Pocket dilshad garden.we want to file a complaint to...
      I am a resident of Mahipalpur. there is a small street no. 5 in L block (nearby Bramhakumari Ashram) which has no light pole...

Good day for you.

Please advise me how i can change the mother...

COMPLAINT AGAINST Mr. GAURAV JAISWAL- JUNIOR ENGINEER FOR OLD KARDAMPURI VILLAGE & ITS DETAILS ARE
      ASSEMBLY CONSTITUENCY NAME & NUMBER – BABARPUR & 67
      SECTION DETAILS- KACCHA MARG JYOTI NAGAR OLD KARDAM PURI
      ZONE- SH. NORTH ZONE BABAR PUR WARD-260

THIS IS TO DRAW THE KIND ATTENTION OF HIGHER AUTHORITIES OF MCD TOWARDS THE IRRESPONSIBLE AND NEGLIGIBLE ATTITUDE TOWARDS Mr GAURAV JAISWAL WHO IS BEING APPOINTED FOR THE PERFORMING OF HIS DUTIES IN THE AREAS BEING ALLOTED TO HIM. IT IS BEING FOUND THAT HE HAS BEEN CONTINUOUSLY ABSENT FROM HIS DUTY. MOREOVER THE PROBLEMS BEING FORWARDED TO HIM REGARDING THE BROKEN PULIAS SINCE PAST 2 MONTHS IN OUR AREA SEVERAL TIMES BUT IT IS NOT BEING REPAIRED OR RENOVATED.

MOREOVER ONE PULIA WAS BROKEN IN JYOTI NAGAR AREA ON KARDAM MARG WAS BROKEN DOWN 10 DAYS BACK BUT IT WAS RENOVATED IN A WEEK TIME. WHAT MCD HAS TO SAY ABOUT THE PARTIALITY BETWEEN KARDAMPURI AND JYOTI NAGAR.?

I REQUEST HIGHER OFFICIALS TO TAKE UP SOME STRICT ACTION FOR THE PROBLEM.

THANKS & REGARDS

RAHUL CHAUDHARY
      Aug 13, 2020

I would like to bring to your notice that we are facing severe stray dog menace in our street and surrounding our entrance gate through out the day which makes it very difficult to walk/stroll in the street. They always spoil the whole street by doing /spread garbage everywhere even at the entrance of our house. They always bark at the passers-by and sometimes they bite the people and children. Please help us to get rid of this stray dog menace and take immediate action by sending MCD Dog Squad to catch them. My residential address is as under:

Arpit Kalra
        237 Kalyan Vihar,
        Near Rana Pratap Bagh
        Delhi - 110009
        Mobile : [protected]

MCD Complaints — SEWAGE PROBLEM from 1st Nov'2010

I am the residence of SG Pocket in Dilshad Garden. From the last one month we are facing problem of STREET SEWERAGE over flow. We have already been spent around 1000 rupees to different local / private sweapers to clearn our private sever (toilet area). Again and again after 2-3 days of such cleanliness, the toilet pot was jammed again. Then we gone to our area MCD office in Pocket I, Dilshad Garden, there a lady sitting said that we will send somebody to clean up the same and did not received our request application. Several times we complaint the same issue to our RWA. These (RWA) people are totally depend on political parties and said " Hum phone karwa denge aapka kaam ho jayega). We do not have any option but to wait to solve our problem by such slow Govt. employees. Now you advise us, where do we go?

I request you to take strong action against such slow departments.

Parveen

Whats your email id?

Cheers
        Seema
          Respected Sir,

It is to bring to your kind notice that the above mentioned Houses have not been paying their...

Dear Sir
          I bring to your notice that I am residing at Block no A-8 house No. 84, 1st floor Sector 16 Rohini Delhi there is no sweeper come since 15 to 20 days and all roads are not clean, 25 days ago mcd persons came and clean the road side water drainage (Naliya) but after 25 days steel all mud there no one pick up we have big problem with that mud
          So we are requested to the concern mcd officers look in to the matter and clean the roads with pick up that mud from in front of mine house
          Mukul Aggarwal
          A-8/84 Sector -16 , 2nd floor

Sweepers not clean the streets / Road — Street / Road Not clean

Dear Sir
          I want to bring your notice that I am residing at Block no A-8 house No. 84, 1st floor Sector 16 Rohini Delhi there is no sweeper come since 15 to 20 days and all roads are not clean, 25 days ago mcd persons came and clean the road side water drainage (Naliya) but after 25 days steel all mud there no one pick up we have big problem with that mud
          Sushil Aggarwal
          A-8/84 Sector -16 , 1st floor
          Dear Sir
          I bring to kind in your notice that I am residing at Block no A-8 house No. 84, 1st floor Sector 16 Rohini Delhi there is no sweeper come since 15 to 20 days and all roads are not clean, 25 days ago mcd persons came and clean the road side water drainage (Naliya) but after 25 days steel all mud there no one pick up we have big problem with that mud
          Mukul Aggarwal
          A-8/84 Sector -16, 2nd st floor
          I am residing at A-8 / 84 1st floor sector 16 Rohini Delhi - 110085,
          There is road sweepers are not come since 25 days and one month ago some MCD persons came and clean the water drainage (Naliya)
          since that day the mud put in front of mine house and on roads, no body come to take off that mud as well as nobody clean the roads too.
          Then why the MCD pay full month salary to them or those sweepers whom on duty in this area and not clean the roads or say not on duty and get the free full salary.
          Why?
          Please look in to the matter and take the action against the wrong persons and oblige and requested you to please order to some of your sweepers for clean the roads and takeoff the mud from in front of mine house.
          Thanks for soon action
          Sushil Aggarwal
          A-8/84 1st floor sector 16 Rohini Delhi-110085 Mob - [protected]
          Dear sir
          i am residing at jai hind appartment near gaushala gate no.02 ward no.02 mehrauli new delhi 110030.There is road sweepers are not come since 26 days and some mcd persons came and clean the water drainage [Naliya] nobody clean the roads too.
          please look in to the matter and the action and pick up the mud and naliya problem .
          thanks for soon action .
          Himanshi
          jai hind appartment near gaushala gate no 02 mehrauli new delhi .[protected].
            This is to inform you that the sewer lines in our colony is overglowing since 3-4 months but even after repeated complaints...
            Dear Sir/ Madam,
            There are lots of plot which is converted into open dustbin or toilets.
            many more complaints...
            this is regarding heavy commercial activities in C block, lajpat nagar-II residential area where its very difficult to live...

Dear Sir, This has reference to the above mentioned subject, I would like to inform you it's been more than 6 months mcd dogged more than 2km main road near to karkardooma court, due to which we are facing many problems(not able to drive, waterlogged, no option to take long route etc). Further I would also like to inform you that wedding session is on its way and many banquet halls, grounds are on the same passage, even my own sister's marriage is also on the same passage. I would sincerely request you to please look into this matter as its already been half year since we are facing lots of problems.
            thanks & regards
            Sachin Swami
            Aug 13, 2020

I want to register a complaint against the encroachment by the home owners of C-7/124/Sec-7/Rohini. The residents of the above said house has built a wall 5 feet outside there home compound and not only that they have also build a fecing on the other side of the house which is more then 5 ft wide.

I would request you to help us in getting rid of the same, since the parking of the vehicles has become very difficult.

Ramesh128
                Dear Sir/Madam

I am staying in A block Vikaspuri new delhi -110018. There are so many street dogs and whole...
                KARDAMPURI AREA IS FACING VARIOPUS PROBLEMS AND NO BODY IN THE GOVERMENT IS LISTENING THE PROBLEMS OF RESIDENTS OF AREA.br...