Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB]

Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB] Complaints & Reviews

Rr no e-418856
phone no [protected]

Please arrange to clean sewerage lines in our area is blocked, contct number [protected]

We have informed several times to replace the existing meter as it is not working properly but not response please replace existing meter immediately.
      RR NO N-444228/SHN-10-386
      CONTACT
      S.SRIDHAR

Sanitary blocked from past 2 days plz, resolve issue ASAP,
        M.venugopal Mob:[protected]

There is water leakage at Second Main, Sector 2, Nobonagar, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru 76

We have not got water supply in lakkasandra from past 3 weeks. Please arrange to release the water to meet our domestic needs. I am writing this letter on behalf of residents of 17th cross 4th main lakkasandra as we are suffering from acute water shortage for past 3 weeks.

Drainage has been blocked and it is overflowing from the manhole. The manhole is overflowing since 2 days

Address : 174, 1st Main, Sharavathi nagar, Pattegar palya, Bangalore 560079

For the past 1 week, due to heavy rains sewage water is reversing back to home.

Drainage had been blocked and it is overflowing from the manhole. The manhole is overflowing since 3 days and soon other manholes might overflow too. There is drainage on the road and a lot of smell too.

Sewage is overflowing in front of Prince Dry Cleaners, Dinnur Main Road R.T.Nagar, Bangalore-560032.We are not able to walk on the road. Also the drainage is open which is very dangerous as it is raining daily water is also logging so please do the needful.

Manhole cover missing in front of house no 309, F /G block 10th cross Sahakarnagar, Bangalore _ 92
                        E-142911 billed 13581 rupees. When we do not have money for proper food due to no jobs, no rent, no income. Excess rain this...

My house address is 112, 5A Cross, 3rd Block, HRBR Layout. I stay with a 6 year daughter. Yet every...
                        We regret to bring to your kind notice that the Sanitary of our locality is overflowing due to non-cleaning for many days....

Most of the storm water drains are deposited with silt accumulation resulting in stagnant water and breeding of mosquitos

Sewage water line in front of our house below the road has been blocked. And because of that theres been sewage water backflow in our residence. Please visit our area magadi road kp agrahara opposite vishnuvardhan statue, and fix it immediately. It's becoming very problematic, our septic tank has been filled with sewage water and we are not able to store water. Please clear the sewage line as soon as possible.

The main Drainage/Chgarandi Hole on the road in front of our house No2, 1st Cross, 15 Th Main Road, 4 T Block Jayanagar, Akashdeep Niwas, opposite to Lakshmi Niwas Apartment is getting blocked every month, and we have to give a complaint every month to get it unblocked, The sewage tank charge us 2000 every time they come to clean

Requesting to build a new Drainage hole as the existing 1 is broken from inside

Akash
                              Today morning BWSSB peoples came and cleaned in front of my house, and they deposit waste infront of my house. That person...

Dear BWSSB Team,

We residents of 16th cross, East Park Road, Malleshwaram have not received water supply since 12th September. We've been following up with BWSSB officers but invain, No luck on getting this fixed yet.

Requesting respective authorities to look into the issue on PRIORITY and HELP RESOLVE at the earliest.

We are residents of East Park Road, 16th Cross, Malleswaram(in the houses diagonally opposite to Iyengar Floor Mills).There is a stoppage of water supply since 12th September and frequent follow-ups/complaints are unattended.We are managing water by procuring from private tankers in this period beyond a month Request the appropriate authorities to take immediate action & resolve the issue unattended.