Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB]

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB] related photos (351)

Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB] Complaints & Reviews

G.S.Vidyaranya on Oct 30, 2020
I have been complaining about poor supply of water to 28th Cross, Poornaprajna Nagar, uttarahalli, Bangalore since 15 days. We could bearly get alternate days water supply for 30 minutes. Complaint raised orally to Mr.Murthy inspector BWSSB ( mob NO. [protected]). Despite our complaint, no issue was resolved. We are facing very difficult in managing water resources. It is learnt that there is sufficient water is available, but not releasing to clients.Please take action on the authorities and resolve problems at the earliest.

G.S.VIDYARANYA

swetha. subhash on Oct 29, 2020
    Why am I charged s.c for borewell charges 700-800 every month where there is no borewell how to rectify this

S.c for borewell charges

Mithun_21 on Oct 27, 2020
      Bwssb did not record the readings of my water bill during the previous month
      (Sept 17) and billed on 17th of october for both the months at a time as a result my bill came high, when asked about this, they replied we must record the readings, but we were not informed of any if this.

This has happened to our entire locality/neighbours.

Manjula chandrashekharan on Oct 27, 2020
        Sir- From last Friday onwards We have not received water 23/10/2020. Tuesday 20/10/ 2020 we received water.After no water No Response From BWSSB SAHAKARANAGARA.Ical nearly 20t0 25 times & Send the message, No response still today.[protected].

Anantha Krishna K A on Oct 22, 2020
          Received bill for 27000 liters as on 15th Oct 2020. For 3 days 17th, 19th and 21st of October, meter reading shows 3680 liters. If I check with BWSSB, mentions that in a house 2 adults and 1 child requires 600 liters of water per day. So, the meter reading is correct. Need help.

Manjunath HL on Oct 21, 2020
            My RR NO w-426815 I’m paid online bill 6512/- so it’s as been debit from account but it’s failed so pls I’m requesting update amount find the attached files below

Payment update

faaeiq faiz on Oct 14, 2020
              We have not got water supply in R.krishnappa layout, Bhuvneshwari nagar for past 10 days. Please arrange to release the water to meet our domestic needs. I am writing this letter on behalf of residents of #18, 6th cross road, R.Krishnappa layout, Bhuvneshwari nagar, sultanpalya main road, RT nagar, bengluru as we are suffering from acute water shortage for past 10 days. Request your intervention to instruct concerned personnel to do the needful and release water immediately.

Thanking you,

Faaeiq faiz
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [Bwssb] — Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB] (E-245240) Bill Paid, but not reflected

Ganesh Kumar Kalamadugu on Oct 13, 2020
                Dear sir/madam,

I would like to inform you, as i had paid the water bill amount of Rs.700 through online on...

Kausaliya ag on Oct 10, 2020
                Water bill is very high from 1 year they said tht it's in non domestic .and we paid to convert to domestic but still it's in non domestic only
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [Bwssb] — incorrect consumption calculated by meter leading to higher bill amount

adityah on Oct 8, 2020
                  Rr id - s-320261

Meter reading is adding up even without consumption. Earlier bill used to come around 1000/-rs...

Louella maria on Oct 5, 2020
                  We are at Whitefield 627 Sathya sai layout.RR number E 223721.
                  We are not getting water bill monthly.We are getting double bill once in two months the bill collector is coming.
                  Please make him to come every month.
                  When we asked him he is saying we are not cleaning meter properly and saying some excuse.
                  Now we are cleaning and so please send Bill monthly.
                  We request you.

Ann Andrews on Sep 30, 2020
                    Rr no. Se326701
                    Payment made - rs. 8325
                    Mode - bwssb portal

Payment successfully debited from account but shown as failure in the portal.

Kindly initiate the refund from your end or let us know on the next steps to be taken

se326701-bill payment made through bwssb portal failed but amout debited from our account

srikanth desai on Sep 27, 2020
                      We have received exorbitatnt bill amount of 12500 rupees for 2 months during april and may 2020 and consumption amounting to 2 lakh liters of water which is not possible when no one was in the house. We could not go out for bwsssb office since all the offices were closed and no staff was available to speak on this bill. We are not in bangalore from jan 2020 and bbmp offcials are harrsaring us to pay the amount of 14000 including the interest using online payment. I really want to pay the amount for my consumption but not for this unrealistic bill issued by bbmp. I have requested the concerned bbmp to consider the avarage usage to bill me for the month of april and may and not 12500 rupees, bbmp has disconncted my house sewage connection.

Please intervene in this matter and instruct the bbmp to provide me the realistic bill so that i can pay and they can resume the connection as soon as possible.

Rr-310466

Srikanth desai

ASHWANI KARN on Sep 23, 2020
                        In old navy nagar area colaba mumbai water supply is dirty since two days. yellowish water coming only for 10-20 minutes. plz solve this immediately.

Not getting clean water
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 23, 2020
                        solved

Shashidhar Mr on Sep 22, 2020
                          This letter is to inform you regarding the water issue in our area for the past 6 months. From the month of march we are not getting even a single drop of water through bwssb connection, but getting the bill regularly. We have given several times this complaint to rajajinagar (Je name : narasimha) orally and literally. But no action has taken from the respective authority.
                          Hope from here you can identify problem.

Address : shashidhar, 600/70 dr. Rajkumar road, 1st main, 2nd block, rajajinagar, bangalore-560010
                          Contact number : [protected]
                          Landmark : opposite bridgestone tvs showroom, rajajinagar

Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [Bwssb] — Water meter

S Dhanapal on Sep 10, 2020

Since the last 1 year, the water meter (Sub-division s-2, customer id 37270, rr no:se320005/k50)...

Chaya N on Aug 29, 2020
                            There was a bill which was supposed to be paid, we were ready to pay it now.. due to lockdown it was delayed...
                            We were requesting to give sometime, all of a sudden early morning 8 individuals arrived infront of house and created big scene and started smashing the water meter which is really intolerable...

Government has advised the agents not to behave like that still they created a mess... these guys should not be doing this..

Kindly request you to provide proper feedbacks to these people...
                            Please help me...
                            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [Bwssb] — paid aug month bwssb bill twice by mistake

prakashse on Aug 21, 2020
                              Bwssb rr no:- e-355971
                              Bwssb bill no:- e[protected]
                              Paid amount:- rs 786
                              Date:[protected]

By...

Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [Bwssb] — Water bill amount too high

krishna.sharma096 on Aug 17, 2020
                              Hello, i am resident of vidyapeetha main road banashankari 3rd stage, bangalore. From more than past 10 months, i have been...

Sumana A M on Aug 15, 2020
                              The reading of my first water meter bill to pay bill is wrong.
                              The date of issue is also delayed
                              The bill is also illegible
                              The personnel has written the bill in 14000 instead of 14. Hence the bill has been calculated more

Wrong billing