Municipal Corporation Of Delhi — complaint for vacant plots without boundary wall.

Jagdamba colony, Gali no. 2 Near Vimal Convent Public School, (Mother Dairy Wali Gali), Johripur Delhi 110094., Delhi North East, Delhi, India
 sanjubaba26 on Jul 24, 2019
Respected sir/madam,
I would like to register my complaint for vacant plots without boundary wall.
I am resident of jagdamba colony near, gali no. 2, vimal convent public school, (Mother dairy wali gali) johripur delhi 110094. There is many plots are vacant without boundary wall. Which has become home of mosquitoes, rats and snakes. Now monsoon (Rainy season) has come.in this season especially rats and snakes entered inside the house. This happening is going on last two week back. We have small kids. This is very dangerous for kids. We had registered this compliant earlier also, but no action has been taken till now. We are requesting again kindly take necessary action as soon as possible.
Thanks & regards
Jagdamba colony, gali no. 2
Near vimal convent public school,
(Mother dairy wali gali),
Johripur delhi 110094.

[Jul 24, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Dr. S.P.M. Civic Centre, Minto Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 100002
    Municipal Corporation Of Delhi - complaint for vacant plots without boundary wall.