Mother Dairy
Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd.

Mother Dairy Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Mother Dairy Complaints & Reviews

The milk I bought on 13th May is tasting really bad. It smells horrible.
I have all doubts that it is artificial milk being distributed through mother dairy packets.
I still have one packet frozen in the refrigerator for verification and cross checking
This is serious matter
Please look into the matter around AIIMS.
My money should be reimbursed
Jun 15, 2021

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased 4 kg of Mother Dairy cow milk from Bali Nagar Mother Dairy booth (New Delhi -110015) on 13 June evening. All the milk got split (cracked, spoiled) when boiled after bringing it home.

(08) 14 Jun 21 AY 1M was printed on all poly bags

It is requested that appropriate action be taken and ₹ 188 be refunded to me.
    Jun 14, 2021

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchase 1lt full cream, 2lt cow milk and 3lt toned milk on 12-Jun-2021 and on 13th 3lt toned milk curdle one after another after boiling separately in 3 different utensils after proper cleaning.

Marking on milk pouches: (25)14JUN21JZ4M

Milk was purchased from Mother Dairy booth placed at Block-B, Preet Vihar Mkt., Delhi - 110092.

Pl take check on this and pl replace 3Lt Toned Milk against my loss as per complaint.

Sumit Joshi
      Jun 13, 2021

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mother dairy outlet -15614, Ambica Vihar in Paschim Vihar, New Delhi is selling products of different brands like Harvest, Britannia etc including grocery items like besan, suji, pulses, eggs etc. A telephonic complaint has been made on the mother dairy call centre ( Complaint No[protected] but no inspection has been done yet. The concerned shopkeeper is spoiling the business of other shopkeepers in an unauthorised way. Earlier also complaint was made then after inspection he hided the things and started home delivery but now he is selling everything in open. I have attached pictures hereunder for your due consideration.
        Jun 13, 2021

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been using mother dairy full cream and cow milk for many years. I am living in pocket 2 sector 34 Rohini Delhi. For last 10 days quality of full cream milk is very low it is like toned milk. I purchase milk from nafed pocket 1. I trust mother dairy so I request you to look into this matter urgently.
          Jun 12, 2021

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

At Mother Dairy Safal Booth No. 150 located in Nasirpur, Sector 1-A, Dwarka, New Delhi 110045, the vendor is not issuing bills against the purchase of vegetables. He is giving an excuse that Mother Dairy is not getting the 'Bill Printing Machine' repaired.
            Kindly look into the matter.
            Jun 11, 2021

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir I purchase a bread packet from mother dairy located in palam sadh nagar part -2 when I came home the packet of bread is damage by rat and again visited the mother dairy the person is saying that is packet is not by my shop and use the very abusive word I request you to please do a favour .
              Jun 11, 2021

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today I purchased 8 litre cow milk.
                Milk broke today all milk please slove my problem and give me all pkt of milk 8pct

Please give me all pkt of Milk as soon as possible
                Jun 10, 2021

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Ritu katoch, resident of Dehradun.On 4 June, I observed that the malai formed on milk was thick and unbreakable.On June 05, I observed it had turned into plastic.It is white plastic which we have been consuming for so many years. I can't imagine the damage this must have caused to our health. I have preserved the material for getting it further testing in lab.I have a video but there is no option o[censored]ploading it.
                  I am anguished and angry that a reputed company like yours can resort to this level gor profit margins. I hope you will take cognizance and take action against all account holders.
                  Ritu Katoch
                  Dehradun
                  Jun 05, 2021

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using MD Milk from last 20 yrs. But last one week there is no Malai in Full cream milk.I am buying this milk through Milk Basket.

Anupam
                    Jun 01, 2021

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bought a milk cake box from mother dairy outlet located in Prachin Hanuman Mandir complex, Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Fungus...
                      In the midst of such pandemic, are you trying to kill the people from fungal infections now. We as a family had couple of...
                      Today I bought I curd container Mrp 60 Pkd 10th May I am attaching images it was wattery...at least one bowl of water ...this...
                      Dear Sir, I have purchased some items but two items are defective. Mother dairy white bread(Rs 40) eaten by rat and leaked...

Respected sir, today in morning i have visited mother dairy no 18842.. to buy milk and bread.. first the bread were selling at more than mrp.. the shopkeeper charge me mrp of hills.. the bread is of 30 he charge me 35.. when i asked him he get rude with me and started shouting at me.. the crowd was staring at me.. and i have to go from their..he was giving me threats also..please sir give your attention on this..
                      shopkeeper Name: mahipal
                      address: shop no 18842, g block alpha 2, greater noida
                      May 19, 2021

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Taste of milk was different and not good for 3 4 days.. I think water is being mixed.
                        May 16, 2021

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been using mother dairy products since many decades and never had any issues but since last two weeks taste of toned milk (poly pack) is doubtful whether it's original or not Booth number 1511, Rohini sector-110extension
                          May 16, 2021

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

आज के अखबार में विज्ञापन निकला है कि 15 और अ6 मई 2021 को तरबूज 9रूपये 80 पैसे किलो मिलेगा । परंतु जब मैं अपने नजदीकी आउटलेट G-22 सेक्टर 7 में लेने गया तो तरबूज अछि मात्रा में उपलब्ध है। जब भाव पूछा तो रेट 15 रुपये 90 पैसे बताया । जब मैंने संचालक का ध्यान विज्ञापन की ओर दिलाया तो उसके पास पहले का स्टॉक है। नया माल नही। कृपया बताएं कि ऐंसे विज्ञापन का ग्राहकों के लिए क्या लाभ है।
                            May 15, 2021

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Booth no 18842.. Milk consumer name mahipal singh... Is a very cheap and a person with no edicates.. He have not a sense how...

When we took milk at store number 41, they get your container inside the store to give half from inside and half from the machine kept outside. And it had 750 ml lesser then we paid. Previously observed that the machine also does not work properly and miss token most of the time. Can this issue be sorted at the earliest please.
                              May 12, 2021