Municipal Corporation Of Delhi — illegal dairy and cattle in our area

Respect sir/ma'am

I am a resident of nihal vihar, q block delhi 110041, we are really suffering a lot due to illegal dairy and one family having cow and buffalo for their house hold milk purpose, both these families are creating a lot of mess in our locality, they tie their animals on roads because of that residentials do not get the parking and the gali is is so dirty and have cow dung every where, the cow owners park their vehicles some where else and tie their cattle somewhere else which occupy the vehicle parking and it also creates a issue and fight on daily basis, because of cows and buffalo being on the road its also is very unsafe for the kids playing in the area.

Being a parent and the resident of nihal vihar q block its my humble request to please remove these dairys and cattles from our area so that the residents can live peacefuly and kids can live a higenic and safe life.
illegal dairy and cattle in our area

[May 10, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am a resindent of Adhyapak Nagar 40 foot road Nangloi new delhi. I want to complain about an illegal dairy in our locality. There are 15 to 20 buffaloes and cows also. whole cow waste is just drained away in seven and Nala whole sever and drain get choacked with dirt and mud.Also effect cleanliness of the road Kindly look to the matter. Since its really very difficult to live in such a unhygenic conditions.many time mcd department worker have been come but he get some money and go back.whats is that we complain about mud and waste problem not for filling pocket
kulwant narwal's reply, Aug 23, 2020