Municipal Corporation Of Delhi — illegal dumping of waste in the colony road resulting hazardous to the residents

B 28 Raju Park Khanpur, New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 School of Self Defence Delhi on May 30, 2019
I am a resident of b 28 raju park devli road khanpur and observed the hazardous waste has been dump on continuous basis on the main road of the colony at front of my premises, due to regular dumping of waste to the area it is now seems like an area of waste disposal, the waste stink so badly as the stick reached to our house and kids got affected due to that. We have a kid of 2 years to whom we restrict even to stand on balcony due to so heavy stink and poisonous mosquitoes from the waste.

I don't know why these illiterate people through the waste on the road as the facility of collection of waste from home is available in the colony.

This practice needs to be stopped immediately to avoid more hazardous issues to the society.

Chetan
[protected]@gmail.com

[May 30, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Dr. S.P.M. Civic Centre, Minto Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 100002
    Municipal Corporation Of Delhi - illegal dumping of waste in the colony road resulting hazardous to the residents