Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 40 2322 4062  [Sri. Syed Niranjan Shah - Chief Examiner of Accounts]

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad related photos (1703)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews

Address: 100ft road, ayyappa society, road no:44, madhapur - 500081.
Manhole is overflowing heavily since a couple of weeks. Unbearable bad odor is coming from stalled drainage water. Kindly look into this and repair the manhole to prevent the drainage water leakage.

[Aug 23, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are continuously barking and howling all night. They are wild and chasing the people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.

Address:
    VijaySree Apartments
    10, Kanthi Nagar Colony
    Mehdipatnam
    Hyderabad - 500028

Aditya

Hello, I am the resident of J-33, panchavathi colony, manikonda. There are about 10-15 dogs in our street. Which get into...

K
      Aug 22, 2020
      Drinage water is flowing out like river from past 5 days in the below location.

Address- Vijayananda welfare association committee hall,
      Vijayapuri Colony, Uppal, hyd.

Kindly do favor by resolving the same asap.

People of vijayapuri Colony.

[Aug 22, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid ghmc property tax through tech process and amount is Rs 4096. The PTI no. [protected]. Could you please rectify it?

Hello sir/madam,

This is to get to your notice that we have a problem with the increase of street dogs day by day. Request to send your rescue team and catch them as they are creating a trouble situation for both children's and elders during day time walk even.
          Hope you understand the condition. Look into the same and resolve at the earliest.

Musaib ahmed
          New shastry nagar
          Erragadda, hyderabad - 500018
          +91 [protected]

We are facing a lot of problem with street dogs in our area, they keep barking all the time and are doing dirt all over, they continuously keep barking in the night especially, so please send a van and take them away, Please take some action as soon as possible.
            They get into our gate and come inside.
            Small children's are facing alot of problem. Sometimes they get on them.

Please look into this and help us as soon as possible.

[Aug 21, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am residing in gulshan colony, shaikpet, hyderabad 500008 # 8-1-402/243/1 and we are having facing this issue of stray dogs barking whole night and there are around 8/10 dogs due to which our night sleep is disturbed. Kindly have some solution for the same as soon as possible.

Please note that there are around 20 to 30 dogs in 1 km radius of our area and we are facing...

Laxmirupiri Colony, Sainikpuri, Secunderabad. In our colony the dogs are multiplied by 3 fold and are causing lots of problem. They fight a lot and hurt small puppies of each other. They bark whole night and it really gets trouble when small puppies cry when other dogs bite them. They have been causing trouble. Please take them away.

Hi Team,

Seshadri marg(High tension lineroad), kondapur is filled with stray dogs particularly around Zem motors surroundings.

Its becoming a night mare to step out at evenings also. Dogs are running and following all the time. Please take care of this issue at the earliest.

[Aug 20, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/ma'am,

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.

Address:
                    Satya apartment
                    Sri niketan colony
                    Banjara hills, road no 3
                    Hyderabad

Sam

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

We have been trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.

[Aug 19, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/madam,
                        I am residing in gayatri nagar, road no3, boduppal, hyderabad - 32. Near anjaneya nagar colony. We...

Dear sir/madam,

We have lot of problem with street dogs in our area, its been so many days ghmc had come with dog van. there are huge number of dogs roaming around. kindly take necessary action to get cleared from the fear of dogs in the locality. Now the dogs started biting people around here. So far dogs bites 4 of my staff now. Request to send the dog van immediately.

Thanks in advance.

Address: Nalanda nagar, Attapur, Hyderabad-500048.

I'm here to submit complaint about Street dogs in my street. We are getting lot of problems with these dogs and they are biting us.

[Aug 18, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On[protected] by 4.35 pm rs.24, 200/- was paid online through my ghmc app against ptin [protected]. Amount debited to my icici...

We are living in rainbow vistas phase ii, moosapet. The stray dog population has increased in the last few weeks. The dog has bitten a child today morning.

L
                              Aug 17, 2020
                              Street light in front of our house is not working. Can you please get it re placed immediately.

[Aug 17, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have many street dogs chasing and attacking small children and old age people near h. No: 8-1-403/6, lakshman nagar, manikonda road. Shaikpet. Hyderabad. Please send the team to take necessary action and rectify the issue at the earliest possible