Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 40 2322 4062  [Sri. Syed Niranjan Shah - Chief Examiner of Accounts]

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad related photos (1708)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews

J
Hi.
I live in a residential area in road no 6 srinivasapuram colony, hastinapuram lb nagarbhyderabad..
One plot...

J
Taipei, Taiwan
There are many stray dogs who are creating issues in our society. Kids are unable to play.

Please hp

[Nov 30, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    VBR Gardens Function Hall at Old Alwal is not abiding to Noise Pollution guidelines. They are allowing functions to play DJ & Loud speakers late night till 1-2am. It's causing lot of inconvenience...

Nov 29, 2020
      San Francisco, United States
      I would like to request your help in getting the stray dogs removed from and around my area. I stay near Ambedkar community hall, upper basti Tukaram gate, Around this area of 1 kilometer there are more than 20 dogs, they bark very loudly and mostly together at night time which creats lots of disturbance and inconsistency in sleep. It's very frightening to walk on street with so many dogs around. Kindly get this resolved as soon as you can.

[Nov 29, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
        Nov 28, 2020
        San Francisco, United States
        There are somany pigs in our colony . They are chasing us and yesterday it attacked a poor labor kid. We are frustrated and frightened as there are no street lights and its dangerous to go out in the dark. Suddenly the number of pigs in our area has increased. We request officials to take an immediate action. Address Tngos colony, secretariat phase 2. Gachibowli behind Qcity .

[Nov 28, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
          Nov 28, 2020
          San Francisco, United States
          We stay at Tngos Colony, secretariat phase 1, Gachibowli. I would like to draw your kind attention towards walking pig's around our area. We have huge pigs in our area they are playing, attaching and littering in this area freely, they enter any one house. Pig’s roam around our house with risk of spreading dangerous diseases. For the last six months the number of Pig’s in the locality has increased and due to these pigs our areas look as residential of Pigs. You are requested on behalf of the residents of this area to please take appropriate action and send pig catcher to fix this issue and removing pigs from these areas. Your immediate action in the matter will be highly appreciated
          Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 28, 2020
          How is this resolved when nothing was communicated to the complaint. The is issue is pending . I would request the officials to take immediate action.. these pigs are big and dangerous. We have kids, elderly people who regularly take that route for morning walks.. and they attacked couple of times by now.

G
            Taipei, Taiwan
            There lot of stray dogs in our gated community, please take care of this issue on serious priority because they are attacking the owners and children's in the cellar parking areas.

[Nov 27, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Singapore, Singapore
              There are street dogs in my locality. I don't have any problem with them as they are friendly enough. But my neighbors have...

Dear Sir/mam
              We are in trouble by number street dogs .they are chasing people and small childrens and they are wild. Please send a dog van to catch them please . I hope you understand my situation .

North lalaguda
              Beside super star hotel

C
                Nov 26, 2020
                Singapore, Singapore
                We would like to lodge complaint on behalf of Bandalguda residents Near Gramapanchayat about installation of mobile tower...
                C
                Singapore, Singapore
                I would like to lodge complaint about installation of mobile tower which is under installation (H-NO :3-96/1, Bandalguda village,...
                Singapore, Singapore
                We have a pet dog named Stallin. It is a very dangerous dog that anyone have never in the world. It is a Stupid dog. Our Street...

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We have been in trouble by increse in the street dogs. They keep barking and howling the whole night which is making it difficult for us to sleep. I hope you understand the situation. I request you to take an appropriate action.

Address - East anand bagh,
                Anantha Saraswathi Nagar road no1
                Malkajgiri, 500047

Thank you.

[Nov 25, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
                  Nov 24, 2020
                  San Francisco, United States
                  We have stray dogs problem, which are getting ferocious on people living by. GHMC please take care of the problem.

Sri Sai Nagar,
                  Flag junction,
                  Balapur, Saroornagar,
                  Hyderabad 500005.

[Nov 24, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
                    Nov 23, 2020
                    Istanbul, Turkey
                    Nagarjuna nagar colony, kushaiguda road no: 3
                    Beside reliance fresh lane

[Nov 23, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
                      Nov 23, 2020
                      Istanbul, Turkey
                      Adharsh nagar, peerzadiguda

Nov 22, 2020
                        San Francisco, United States
                        I am a resident of chaitanyapuri Dilsukhnagar, We have atleast 8-12 monkeys in our area, showing up all of a sudden, breaking into the house, creating a mess, and we are feared to step out of our house as we aren't aware, when a monkey would show up all of a sudden,
                        Kindly look into this issue and help us,

[Nov 22, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 22, 2020
                          Respected sir/mam
                          There are nearly 10 to 15dogs in our colony name gazetted officers colony near hafzeepet Hyderabad..people of our colony scared of walking during early hours and late nights.
                          Please find the attached pics of dogs
                          10 to 15 dogs in my street
                          10 to 15 dogs in my street

Updated by Sandhya.v Nov 22, 2020 Plz do take action as soon as possible

Nov 21, 2020
                            Singapore, Singapore

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people and bitten more then 10 people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.
                            Shaik maqbool

[Nov 21, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 21, 2020
                              Singapore, Singapore

I am K Vijay kumar husband of K Bindu latha writing this email regarding the inconvenience caused by airtel internet pole which is located in front of main gate.

We are in the process of constructing a house, the pole which is located in front of main gate causing problem in moving construction materials inside the site. since, the building is in starting stage the pole will cause problem to take the material in and out of the house.

I sincerely request airtel to help me remove the airtel internet pole near my house.

The airtel internet pole is situated in the below mentioned address.

#1-11-110/92/59/A/1, Tata cherry colony, near diamond apartments, Shyam lal building, begumpet, Hyderabad. 500016