[Resolved] Municipal Corporation Of Greater Mumbai — bmc mumbai street dog complaint

Borivali West, Maharashtra, India
 Dharam Ranka on Dec 22, 2017
Respected sir/madam,

I m residing at royal complex, eksar road, borivali west (Near daffodils hotel)
(400092)

I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem being faced by residents of royal complex area as a whole. Sir/madam there are numerous street dogs in this vicinity. They bark even on permanent residents of this area. I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and come closer to bite, several person have faced the same problem especially small children & senior citizens. All this started from past week.

Especially at morning (Around 7 to 9 am), afternoon (2 to 5 pm) and night (After 9.30pm) these dogs just come running behind you in a group and are almost about to bite.

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send dog catcher team immediately in this area so that we can get rid of this problem soon.

Please do the needful.
Thanking you.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 25, 2017
no dogs seen/found from past 2-3 days.

[Dec 22, 2017] Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

it has become almost impossible to walk from jp road to my house in araam nagar part 2 due to whole lot of stray dogs . Last evening my wife got bitten very badly by two stray dogs and had to be rushed to the doctor .

Request arrange to remove them.

Sunil thakur