Fortis Healthcare

India - 122001

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Fortis Healthcare related photos (108)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Fortis Healthcare Complaints & Reviews

Jithin koshy on Oct 25, 2020
My mother has been admitted in hospital for Abdominal wall defect as told by your doctor, but it was case hernia. I was very surprised that the Fortis hospital, Gurgaon
Given me bill of rs 4.06lakh.

I talked with my mediclaim as they said hospital is over charging bill on the disease.

Both doctors have different opinion on the disease.

But tell me how shall I pay this huge bill.

mobile no- [protected]

[Oct 25, 2020] Fortis Healthcare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Fortis Healthcare — Bed Concern - Administration

Fun n' flips on Oct 21, 2020
    Hi Sir/Madam,
    My mother is coming for chemo therapy at Fortis Noida from last 5 months but every time I am facing...

Nitindalal31 on Oct 15, 2020
    My mother mangala dalal uid number3138962
    72 year old at last 2018 admitted and high bill
    And 2020 8 oct also admitted but huge bill

[Oct 15, 2020] Fortis Healthcare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Fortis Healthcare — To express my grievances about the healthcare system at Fortis Hospital, Anandapur, Kolkata

Titas Biswas on Oct 14, 2020

This is to bring to your kind notice that my mother Mrs.TAPATI DASGUPTA BISWAS, was admitted at Fortis...

Fortis Healthcare — Medical Malpractice by Dr Mukul Rastogi (Fortis Hospital Noida)

Guddan_Singh on Oct 7, 2020
      Inspiring story of your brilliant doctor, Mukul Rastogi (Fortis Noida):

A 74-year-old person visited Mukul...

Fortis Healthcare — Canteen service very poor

Preet Shergill on Sep 26, 2020
      My patient was admitted in fortis memorial hospital, gurugram for surgery. And the canteen facility was so bad that we feel...

Fortis Healthcare — unjustified charge for rs 9092/-

arushrana89 on Sep 22, 2020
      I arush rana was operated for bilingual hernia at fortis mohali (Admission date 21.08.2020/ uhid no.2156639). At time of discharge...

Fortis Healthcare — Online consultation

Praveen Khairnar on Sep 21, 2020
      I paid Rs. 1000 for online consultation of Dr. Arulvanan on 16.09.2020 through the Fortis Helpline no.[protected] and emailed...

Fortis Healthcare — irresponsible behavior from dr raj sharma audiology reception staff and patient experience department fortis shalimar bagh

Saprapuneet on Sep 14, 2020
      76 year old patient was kept on waiting by dr. Raj sharma, audiology, room a055, from 3p. M. To 5p. M.. Continuously, different...

Prathvi Shanti on Sep 7, 2020
      Mrs.Deepali Onekar who works in the Radiation oncology department she is a receptionist and deals with the TPA work of the patients. She is said to be very rude with the patients. My mother is a patient suffering from infiltrative ductal carcinoma grade 3 was about to get treatment but before that as per doctor Dr.Rupal Chheda has demanded we gave the said test reports which were done previously. By other doctors and had submitted the same but now she is asking for new things and i am also not there its just my parents have to run here and there and they are weak and i had to leave urgently i had asked her earlier as well if there is something which i can give she acted rude to me as well and told dont ask me again and again she doesn't clearify properly and now she is asking my parents for new reports and harassing them, my mom is not well and still she is acting like this, please take the needful action on her.

[Sep 07, 2020] Fortis Healthcare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Prathvi Shanti,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you faced. We request you to share your contact details and hospital location, so that our representative may get in touch with you and address your concern. You can also write to us directly at [protected]@fortishealthcare.com.

Fortis Healthcare — Fortis noida branch irresponsible behaviour

Urvi Singh on Sep 5, 2020
        Due to severe back pain i had to go hospital evn in such covid 19 pandemic for mri test, i reached to hospital on time, but...

Fortis Healthcare — No attender seating area for CCU admitted patients

Sarojuppala on Aug 25, 2020
        The Ordeal: Night of August 24th, 2020.

I had admitted my Mum in law Fortis Bangalore Cunningham Road Hospital...

tanu987 on Aug 17, 2020
        His is with regards to my husband who got admitted to fortis hospital noida

I raised the below concerns with regards to the bills raised to tpa and self and there has been no reply from the hospital after multiple follow ups. :

1. The hospital tpa raised a claim for twin sharing room when the patient was in a triple sharing room

2. The patient was given just 9 tabs of fabiflu on day1, which the patient declined and the doctor was also informed. The entire fabiflu 200mg strip for inr 3412.50 was charged to insurance when the patient did not consume the same

3. The patient has been charged with inr 3485 for safety goggles, n95 mask, gloves and other nme when this is not something that patient is using. This is for the doctors to use and is not for just one patient but for all the patients in the hospital that the particular doctor is visiting. How can this be charged back to us. This means hospital is charging 1 ppe that doctor used on a particular day to all the patients and making money out of it.

[Aug 17, 2020] Fortis Healthcare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Tanu987,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you faced. We request you to share your contact details, so that our representative may get in touch with you and address your concern. You can also write to us directly at [protected]@fortishealthcare.com.

KuldeepMoholkar on Aug 11, 2020
          During my stay at the hospital recently, i was overcharged for registration, medicine, consumables, dietician and in-house medical investigation

[Aug 11, 2020] Fortis Healthcare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Tanu987,

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Fortis Healthcare — providing break up bill of pcod comprehensive panel

Vivek111990 on Jul 21, 2020
            I am a regular customer of fortis hospital, noida. As i have taken pcod comprehensive panel from hospital & get the bill in...

Joginder Kumar Verma on Jul 17, 2020
            My Name is Joginder Verma (63y) from Nandpur bhatoli, Teh- Dehra, Distt- Kangra (H.P).
            Recently i went to Fortis hospital that is situated in Kangra to consult with a Dental doctor because i had very serious in pain in my tooth. Then Dr decide to extract tooth then he did surgery to extract tooth then i came back to home .The next day when the anesthetic effect is over i realise that there is some part of tooth still stuck then i agin book appointment from the same dr and go back to hospital for extraction of same tooth. He did perform the same surgery and find a piece of broken tooth and today i feel little sensation in the same tooth place when i check with torch there are two piece of tooth that can be visible through eyes only .This is all about the poor service of Dr Vivek Juneja Head in dentaal department of Fortis hospital Kangra.

[Jul 17, 2020] Fortis Healthcare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Fortis Healthcare — Ambulance being refused to bring the patient down from first floor

V S Walia on Jul 1, 2020
              I am senior citizen, 65 and my husband, 71, an ex army officer. We have gone through very rough time during the last one month....

Fortis Healthcare — Ambulance

Kamal Nim on Jun 28, 2020
              I am senior citizen, 65 and my husband, 71, an ex army officer. I just want to takefew mins of your busy schedule and seek...

Fortis Healthcare — Security Staff

Paru4dec on Jun 25, 2020
              Security Staff Sh Harinder Singh at IPD entrance of Fortis Escorts Hospital Amritsar using bad language with the attendents...

Chiraag Singla on Jun 13, 2020
              Your fortis and your one of the best doctor manish bansal has done a great mistake while surgery. Due to which i will see you 😠
              You are the worst. You can only make long bills but can not fullfill patients expectations
              . You 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
              Go to hell. Once this lockdown get over i will make you regret..

[Jun 13, 2020] Fortis Healthcare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Chirag Sinha,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience that you might have experienced. We request you to share your contact details and hospital location with us, so that we can reach out to you to understand the said concerns in detail.

Dear Chiraag Singla,