Fortis Healthcare Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 14, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Fortis Healthcare

Having problems with Fortis Healthcare?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Fortis Healthcare customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Fortis Healthcare Website

122001

Fortis Healthcare Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Fortis Healthcare reviews & complaints(599)

Hospital is denying to provide my wife surgery breaup bill. I want breakup bill for claim purpose.
Please help.
Prince sharma
Mobile no- [protected]
Fortis Healthcare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This complaint is in reference to patient admitted in room no. 307 - Mr. Satish Kumar Gupta admitted in the hospital Fortis Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi for fistula surgery on 22/04/2022.
    Since the time of admission, the services have been miserable. Patient MR. Satish Kumar Gupta and his attendant Gautam Gupta has to make numerous calls for assistance like washroom, dressing, medicine, etc. but nurses/GDA/helping staff take as long as...
    We had to admit our daughter in Fortis Gurugram on 7th April, 2022 for her Leukemia Treatment ( Consolidation phase ) : UHID 11588881.

We requested for room at 12.30 in afternoon but we got the room at 5.45 PM after so many requests. As there was some issue with her PICC line and it was not possible to use it for IV, So cannula was placed in her right leg to give required medicine around 7 PM and staff who have placed the...
    I have taken treatment at fortis, Gurgaon. The total cost of treatment was 57000 approx including OT charge which has been paid by my TPA. But the hospital has taken additional 5000 from me as token amount to reserve OT which has already paid by my TPA. Now, they are not refunding my money.
    Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us.
    We request you to please share with us your concern along with the contact details at [protected]@fortishealthcare.com so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest.

Warm Regards
    Raja990's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 17, 2022
    Can you share the complete email address here
    Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us.

Warm Regards
    Team Fortis

Fraud hospital . Always looting innocent people's. Playing with lives of patients. Specially will name here Surgeon Gaurav Gupta. Many cases I heard about him and one happened with me . In capable. In tolerable behaviour abusive behavior. He doesn't care about his patients . He cares about money more . Operating people with incomplete assessment and making small surgeries complicated. Many of his patients are transferred to super speciality hospitals . Fortis should not have such fool doctors. I will post videos with evidence on social media and tell world how incapable he is and fortis is
      Will never recommend fortis to any one and those who are still believe fortis kangra is good hospital plz call me I will tell you in detail about there complete racket especially Gaurav gupta.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience that you have experienced.
      We request you to email us your concern along with contact details and hospital location at [protected]@fortishealthcare.com so that we can reach out to you to understand the concerns in detail.

Fortis Healthcare

We are waiting for discharge from 11:00AM today but bill is not ready. We are from MBPT but no one giving proper estimation. Its taking more time to discharge.
        Dear Mukund,

Fortis Healthcare

No one is available to change dressing of left side legs. Informed since morning but no one changed.
          Dear Mukund,

We apologize for your disappointment with us. Kindly We request you to share your contact details and hospital location at :[protected]@fortishealthcare.com to assist you further.

Fortis Healthcare — Abusing and beating the patient in fortis faridabad

My name is neelam garg and today i have admitted in fortis healtcare faridabad neelam chowk and tpa desk employee and rajesh security guard abusive from my husband kirti bhushan Garg suspend immediately rajesh ###...
            Patient name - Dr S.K. Dhir
            UHID no- 6827324
            My father Dr S.K. Dhir is a dialysis patient at fortis hospital mohali for the past 5 years.

On 17/3/22 in the evening he went for dialysis. His pre dialysis weight was 73.1kg and machine was programmed to remove 2800 ml o[censored]ltrafiltrate so that post 4 hour dialysis weight could reach 70.3kg
            However after 1.5 hour duration he started feeling dizzy with profuse...
            My wife was admitted to Fortis hospital on 10th March 2022 due to certain complications in her pregnancy. The doctor advised for medico termination and the necessary procedure was performed within the labour room itself. The estimate was also prepared on the basis of the same. After the procedure doctor advised for vaccum suction and evacuation procedure which was to be done in the OT for which again estimate was given on general ward basis....
            Sir ima indian my name is buddavarapu pullaiah landrovar còmpany win prize money dd despach 21.1.22 mail coming taxies 50000. Sheeting mr bmw andrewo company event fraud onthaway coriour receved 3rd person possition 1 and 2 phellip morri messeage mail coming465 four croro sixfive lak lottery lanrovar company 100000 sheeting 2nd vijay pappu same 45000 sheeting please help me...

Phone Numbr - [protected]
            My Wife Sonal Pandey was hospitalized in Fortis Cunningham Road Bangalore, from 06-10 October 2018.
            Now, today we had same kind of problem and we came ro Fortis LA Femme but they are charging the Registration again. What is the use of having hospital chain when we have to pay Registration with every hospital. Otherwise you say it is one time Registration, not sure that is only for a year or 2 year this is not mentioned anywhere.
            I know this is clear revenue. But please do not cheat. Say upfront that you charge. We have left Max and started with Fortis but seems all are the same. Rather I should try once with Apollo.
            Rs. 150 does not make huge loss. But here is the matter of words by hospital and their values.
            Dear Alokp,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience that you have experienced.
            We request you to email us your concern along with contact details at [protected]@fortishealthcare.com so that we can reach out to you to understand the concerns in detail.

Fortis Healthcare

Iam indian buddavarapupullaiah your country persons 3 member sheeting 3 lak land rovar win prize money resent andrewo dd ontahaway coriour receved my detil send me coriour detil our send me my

I being a CGHS beneficiary where I was referred to Fortis Hospital for the treatment. On 10/02/2022 I got examined by of the Doctors viz, Dr. Shallu Kakkar and it was advised to go for surgery on the basis of diagnosis. The said doctor advised for counselor and Anesthetist on the same day. I again deposited fee for the sevices of anesthetist and was examined by the said doctor. Again I was asked to meet the counselor. The counselor repeated...

Fortis Healthcare — Unconsented blood sample and unreasonable medical charges

I visited Fortis hospital sector 29 near huda City center gurgaon today around 4 am - they have taken blood sample without my consent and charged 598 rs for paracetamol injection and 598 rs for cannula and 350 rs for cannula fixer . Unreasonable and unethical charges...
                I am B N SURESH CGHS Private ward entitled patient. Serving as Sr Accounts Officer in Ministry of Defence under PCDA Bangalore. I had RTA incident on 16th December 2021 and was admitted as inpatient for a surgery of left clavicle by Dr Raghu Nagaraj vide UHID NO 11458695 at Cunningham road Fortis.
                On discharge i had been billed for RS 64134/- verification of bill revealed following discrepancies.

I was billed a sum of...

I booked appointment of doctor on 11th feb at 6PM For 12th feb 9.30 AM. I reached hospital on time and staff confirmed that doctor will only be available at 10AM. I filled registration form and given to staff. As soon as she got to know that i am covered under CGHS, suddenly the behaviour changed and doctor availablity also changed to 11.30.
                Why this change of availability and change of time. Is Goverment is not paying hospital for cghs covered patients. If not why the hell hospital is registered under cghs. The partiality is bad. Finally i am paying the full amount as i also dont have much time.
                Why only doctors time matters not patients.

This hospital is anyway pathetic.
                Dear Prashant,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please write to us your contact details [protected]@fortishealthcare.com, our team will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Warm regards,

Fortis Healthcare — Not getting prescription after 8 days

Hi, i have done telephonic consultation with Dr.Prathima Reddy in Fortis la femme on last Thursday at 7:30 PM instead of video consultation because of the hospitals internet issues of hospital but i haven't received any prescription for the same inspite of following up so many times through call and mails. Such a disappointing service and wastage of my time, efforts and money...
                  I have done surgery at 10 am only.
                  They told u will get discharge by insurance on 12pm ...
                  Again I went to ask when we will discharge they told it (insurance) it will take 4 hours u will get discharge at 4 pm again no updates only saying wait wait wait wait 😡😡😡😡😡😡😈
                  I will never visit this hospital never
                  Dear Beermani,

We apologize for your disappointment with us. Kindly write to us your contact no, hospital location and all the required details at [protected]@fortishealthcare.com to allow us to understand the matter deeply.

Team Fortis

Fortis Healthcare — Faulty dialysis machines that nearly led to loss of life of a doctor

My father Dr Sudhir Kumar Dhir has been on dialysis since last 5+ years at fortis hospital mohali. UHID 6827324

On 07/02/2022 the dialysis machine was supposed to remove 1500 ml of fluid in 3.5 hours. At the end of 1 hr the blood pressure fell to an alarmingly low of 60/30 mm hg. On complaining of dizziness, intravenous fluids were started. But even after 800 ml of normal saline infusion the blood pressure did not rise and...