Fortis Healthcare

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Fortis Healthcare Complaints & Reviews

The first dose of covishield vaccine jab taken at Fortis sector 62 Noida was not updated at the cowin portal, and hence the certificate was not uploaded. I only got the receipt. What can be done to correct this? The second dose is done, but the certificate received states that it's partial, as the first dose was not updated in the system.

If I share the reference number, then can this be corrected?

Let me know please.

Gautam
Jun 21, 2021

Fortis Healthcare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In Ludhiana Forties some of the Doctor's are not cooperative with patients not attending properly also deliver incomplete health status of patient to there families. (Make people hopeless) #covid patients
    Its my humble request to the management give there attention and sort out asap

I appreciate the proactive facility of the hospital and providing very hygienic food to the patients.
    Jun 21, 2021

Date Of Incident :[protected]
      Client Number:[protected]
      Description:- She didn't except us to be back in two back which led to a free appointment. She didn't ask for the reports in first two instances. She asked to read out the report. While reading the report for the Blood CBC section as the numbers where not bolded we said the reports are normal. Upon that she became rude and mentioned i known my work well you people refer google and assume that everything is normal so please consult with google.
      I understand she might be a busy women and considering today technologies the report are very easy to read and a normal lay man can understand the some thing is normal or not.
      Their is always a way to convey things in much better way instead of yelling
      Jun 16, 2021

My son accident dated 19.01.2021 the continuous treated by Dr. Sandeepan Mukul Fortis Escort Jaipur.
        2nos...
        On June 15, 2021, I booked an appointment with Fortis Hospital Noida for an online consultation with an ENT specialist. I...

This is formal complaint against Case/docket number[protected]complaint registered in National Consumer...

My wife UHID number is 10925898,
        We are trying to book appointments for USG whole abdominal +pelvis from 09.06.21, but no one picking the call in appointment section, we also do mail, but not received any response, then we got TL Mr Amandeep numbers but he also not able to give the solution when I how we got the appointment on 11.06.21, at 11.00 AM - 12 Noon
        Please help us
        Jun 10, 2021

I went for my vaccine in fortis mulund Mumbai hospital . The team took my mobile number and said they would do my cowin registration. I was then given my dose. I did not receive any sms and asked them why . They said it is an app issue and will get it later. Till I did not get the same the next day I contacted them, made them send the confirmation report they got and proved that they had registered a wrong mobile number. Despite multiple follow ups they are not giving me any solution to get the same corrected . I am unable to schedule my second dose. Pls help
          Jun 08, 2021

My 7years daughter dhriti Pajni admit in fortis hospital Branch ludhiana in emergency. But staff is not responsed as required. We talk to staff and reception. But everything goes delay. Due to bad service and absence of proper doctors. We are going to discharge our child.
            Kindly look at the matter And do action otherwise I do complaint further to higher authorities.
            Anshul Pajni
            Jun 07, 2021

This email is to highlight the problems and suffering faced by the patient Rajkumar Rai (Patient ID:[protected] and by us,...

My dad has been admitted in the hospital from last 5 days. He is on a liquid diet but the kind of food he is getting is so bad, the potions are always so thick that he isn't able to eat. We have been complaining from last 5 days but no one's hearing. Today when he got agitated then one of a junior doctor came and threatened him that I get you discharge now. And her exact wordings were " tum khud aate ho yahan pe, hum ni jaate bulaane." Is this the way patient's are getting treated here ???
              Jun 06, 2021

Hi Team,

I had done a RT PCR Test at the hospital on 21/04/2021. Bill no: 130121OPCS053284. Lab was SRL Diagnostics.
                I didn't receive the report till now.
                I had to get the test again from a different lab.
                I contacted SRL Diagnostics regarding the refund.
                They advised to contact the hospital for it.
                I paid Rs. 900 (Nine hundred only) would request you to refund the amount.
                I have attached a copy of the receipt.
                I had also send an email to the hospital on 26th May 2021 however no response.

Agnes Rachelle vaz.
                [protected]@gmail.com
                [protected].
                Jun 04, 2021

There are 10 requests given by patient but “NURSE CALL bell” is not available, patient is irritated alot, he himself has tried to open the cannula for going to washroom or have to shout to call the nurse.
                  Patient name - Chhabil das, room number 323, date : 02/06/2021
                  This is very serious and not acceptable
                  Jun 03, 2021

Hello, I have taken a 1st dose of vaccination in Fortis Noida sector 62 on 29th may 2021, but have not yet received any SMS...
                    My husband met with an accident and was taken to fortis vasant kunj early morning. Now we went to fortis expecting to find...

Reminder 2
                    On 25th March'21 I Shyamal kr.Ganguly aged 66 yrs got my first Civishield jab from Fortis Hospital at Sector-62, Noida .While scheduling for my 2nd jab found that my data was not updated in the system resulted in disallowing registration. For last more than two weeks I have been writing, speaking to one Mr.Ram Tiwari (may be from Administration)to help me update so that I could register for my 2nd jab.But regret to mention as being experienced with horr
                    ible actions from your end.Neither on your part you could act that's the reason I had to mention as "reminder 2" nor Mr.RamTiwari the later whom was provided even the counterfoil of the slip evidencing the proof of my 1st jab.
                    You must appreciate my concern so for God's sake intervene and help me to update my data.
                    My contact no.[protected]
                    May 24, 2021

May 25, 2021
                    Updated by shyamal16
                    Nothing has been updated except acknowledging my complaint
                    May 25, 2021
                    Fortis Healthcare Customer Care's response
                    Dear Shyamal Kr. Ganguly,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience that you might have experienced. Our representative will get in touch with you at the earliest.

May 27, 2021
                    Updated by shyamal16
                    Disgusted the way u r handling? Even as on date my status could not be updated.Merely expressing "sorry" 'll
                    not do. Plz. talk/write to concerned so that compliance is done.
                    May 28, 2021
                    Updated by shyamal16
                    The position remains same so I don't know exactly to whom I should knock.
                    May 28, 2021
                    Updated by shyamal16
                    Plz.take up the issue with Fortis Hospital at Sec-62, Noida, U.P. because they r the reason for my suffering.
                    My contact details:-
                    Shyamal Kumar Ganguly
                    mai id : [protected]@gmail.com
                    May 31, 2021
                    Updated by shyamal16
                    Really surprised to note that no body from your end is attentive ...!
                    Dear Shyamal,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience that you might have experienced. We request you to share your concern along with your contact details and hospital location at [protected]@fortishealthcare.com, so that we can assist you in this regard.

shyamal16's [Complaint's author] reply, May 28, 2021
                    Fortis Hospital
                    Sector -62
                    Noida
                    Uttar Pradesh

My wife and I ( both o[censored]s are senior citizens) had taken the second dose of vaccination at Fortis Malar hospital, Chennai...

I got the covid vaccine (covaxin) first dose on 19th may. I paid 1250 for the first dose. While administering the vaccine i realised the attendants were talking to each other and forgot to submit my details. When i tried contacting them again after getting the jab they said they had done it. But i was sure they didnt. Still i gave benefit of doubt and left the hospital. I went there with two of my family members. Both of them got their vaccination certificate today .. I didn't. I need to know when and how to this mistake can be rectified. Its important that i get my vaccination certificate for the first dose only then i can hope to get the second dose. Please help.
                      May 20, 2021

Dear reem_ritika,

reem_ritika's [Complaint's author] reply, May 21, 2021
                      Am i to details at (protected)@fortishealthcare.com ? Please send a valid email id or let me know whom to contact.
                      reem_ritika's [Complaint's author] reply, May 21, 2021
                      Am i supposed to send details to (protected)@fortishealthcare.com ? Please provide a valid contact detail.

The administration took their staff's side even after getting proofs against him, and now severe case negligence has...