Fortis Healthcare

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Fortis Healthcare Complaints & Reviews

I, Suman Hari, from Santipur, Nadia, W.B. My father SAMAR KUMAR HARI died on 18/10/21. He was under treatment of Dr. Tapas...

Too careless staff in the oncology department while dealing with a critical patient mrs meenu sachdeva undergoing chemotherapy at fortis, gurgaon. The basic blood tests advised by the doctor were skipped by the staff and even small issues are resolved in a unnecessary delayed manner. The food of the patient is also not delivered on time and diet plan too advised by two different doctors differs. Really disappointed by such an esteemed and expensive hospital
Oct 15, 2021

Fortis Healthcare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Vimmi,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience that you may have experienced. Please share your contact details so that our hospital representative can reach out to you and address the said concerns at the earliest.

Team Fortis

They are not sending the report in the specified email id unless we called and asking manually. why they ask to us give our email details as if they send the report in mail without calling them? I don't why they are not working properly. there charges are more for every blood report compare to others hospital but they should work according to that.
    Oct 13, 2021

Dear Asha,

Dear Asha,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience that you may have experienced. Please share Fortis hospital location and your contact details so that our hospital representative can reach out to you and address the said concerns at the earliest.

Sir
      Doctor behavior not good and not listening our complaint and with coat how made laiser opration for stone stone...

I had surgery so I had to take a lift but the staff(Mukesh Sharma) didn't allow me to use the lift. He asked me to take the stairs.
      OPD section was very rude, I asked them to put the hospital seal on the final invoices but they keep on saying we don't have the seal.
      They will not give proper reason and I need to submit few documents so I asked them for print out and they made me run here and there and staff answer was like our system is not working, we are not receiving your email and many more excuses.
      Hospital staff is very unprofessional even their OPD staff also. They are so rude.
      Overall experience was really pathetic even after paying so much premium fee for them.
      Oct 12, 2021

Dear Ajeet,

Team Fortis

Hi, It's been a big concern. There is an surgery scheduled for my son tomorrow, I have been calling continuously for last 1 hr but nobody is picking up the call, when a reception guy picked it up, I asked him to transfer to tpa but call got disconnected at once. I think fortis staff should have been contacted me before the surgery. No body Is even telling me the approval status. I am highly disappointed. I am a little confused now, whether I should visit tomorrow or not. My no. is [protected], [protected]
        Oct 05, 2021

Dear Inder,

Team Fortis

I would like state the irresponsible behaviour from the medical staff. My mother was admitted around 11:30 am. Doctor informed the staff to send request for SDPC and indent for bone marrow transplant. It's now 3:30 pm, 4 hours since admission, but still they have not send the request for neither SDPC nor bone marrow transplant. We have been taking treatment for past 1 year now, and have faced such irresponsible behaviour now and then. They doesn't care about the patient.
          Oct 04, 2021

Dear Amit,

Team Fortis

Councler name -mohanamba working in fortis hospital bannergatta road is not at all taking responsibility towards patient when ever we call her, her status is she is busy infact she won't listen regarding patient problems but tells her problems to us like she is busy with other patient it may be once or twice, but every time she says same thing taking care is their responsibility instead of that they tell their problems its not at all a good sign i request you to please look toward it
            Oct 1, 2021
            Oct 01, 2021

Dear Karthik,

Team Fortis
              The hospital is very good but Dr. Rakesh Kumar Jaiswal and her assistant radhika are wrose and wrose
              We are patient...
              Hi my mother got admitted in The hospital for Post menupausal bleeding, before that we visted the Concerned person for the...
              Chief Medical Superintendent,
              Fortis Hospital, Sector-62
              Noida (Uttar Pradesh)

Dear Sir/Madambr...

Dear Team,

My Father got admitted in Fortis Mohali on 29th July for Knee Surgery.

I settled my bill as per invoice rcvd .Bill no: 100221IPCR 02893 DATED 4TH Aug.

As per bill, Patient Share was 9317/- and rest amount approved by Insurance Company. I paid the same .

My TPA, shared the final Authorisation letter later and as per this letter, the patient share is 2817/-.

I have shared multiple mails on contactus.[protected]@fortishealthcare.com and also on one whatsapp no as i rcvd from a caller to share documents.

I have rcvd no reply/clarification/refund.

Need an urgent intervention.
              Sep 13, 2021

Dear Inderpal,

Team Fortis
                My Name is mudit sinha, I have just got passed in my BPT END TERM examination and seeking for 6 months internship to my degree,...

My mother had an appointment on[protected] and the Doctor had asked to us take some test and next day when we take blood test and ultrasound . A call came from a forties lab attendee to take blood test again due to some issue on our reports and then again at evening after second test a call came that my mother report had just arrived and she has 25k platelets which should be 150k minimum and concern to doctor as soon as possible and when we visit the emergency they asked us to admit her immediately . but due to our CGHS panel, admission department denied us to give beds . Then we take her to RML (Govt.) Hospital and when they took her blood test and report came as 150k platelets and she was absolutely fine. we wasted our time, mental health, capital and concern just because we had faith in your reports this is absolute pathetic and you people had 0 work ethics with no F given to a patient physical health as well as mental health.. absolute disgusting and negligence behavior from a hospital with such a big reputed name... shame on you .
                Aug 29, 2021

Dear Gaurav,

Team Fortis

Fortis sector 62 pharmacist provide different salt of medicine, even i provide him prescription, clearly mention the medicine name on it even i understand the name of medicine. I have prescription and pharmacy bill also.
                  Aug 28, 2021

Dear Gauramar,

Team Fortis

I tried to contact over phone which is permanently not responding looks deleibrate unattanded.

However, before escalating compalint i will try once more with my contact details
                    Name: Dr Permod Kumar Gupta

My contact details are
                    Dr Permod Kumar Gupta
                    Phone: 9958100807
                    mail: [email protected]
                      My name is Dr Permod Kumar Gupta a retired UN Diplomat. After repatriation to India i consulted Dr Anil Mandhani Urologist...

Worst management, had to wait 8 hrs for the platelates to ne transfused even though we arranged the donation 7 hours ago, all the staff including the team leader been seen careless and one of the staff singing songs. The patient blood count and platelates went very low because of the inefficiency of the staff.

I will take this on all social media so international patient think twice before coming here.
                      Aug 27, 2021

Dear Jay,

UHID : 6795634

I am a senior citizen who has visited Fortis Mohali several times by taking prior appointment always. The place is invariably crowded and the appointment is never on time. I have had to wait for almost 3 hours sometimes just to meet the doctor for a few minutes. The doctor who is always in a rush to get rid of you due to huge crowds, there is no way you can discuss your problem/ailment in a quiet/peaceful manner which leaves you frustrated and dis-satisfied, especially when you made a prior appointment. I agree that the doctor may be busy with outdoor visits or surgeries etc. but then why make appointment with a patient ? The appointment should only be confirmed after making sure that the doctor is available at the appointed time. This would go a long way in saving harassment to seniors like me and ensure less crowding outside doctor's chamber which piles up due delayed appointments.
                        Aug 23, 2021

Dear Satish,

Team Fortis

I had Pet CT scan done on 21 Aug and left 2 old CD for reference, but they were not in the Report folder collected by my relative 23rd morning
                          He is aged and cannot come back again to collect

Please arrange to courier both CD at below address

29 Pushpanjali Bagh

Cell [protected]
                          Email [protected]@gmail.com
                          Aug 23, 2021

Dear Mudit,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience that you may have experienced. Please share your contact details and the hospital location so that our hospital representative can reach out to you and address the said concerns at the earliest.