[Resolved] Municipal Corporation Of Greater Mumbai — Threat From Landlord

Na, Maharashtra, India
 ronak panchamiya
Respected Sir,

Actually Municipal Corporation Supporting Me for That But My Landlord harass us too much.
My Name is Ronak Panchamiya From Mulund West, I Live in Joint Family Along with My Senior Citizen Parents and Wife With 3 Month Old Baby.
I Live in Pagdi System Building in Mulund West, My Landlord Mr.Ramesh Thakkar Has harassing us too much and Give threats usually on building issue.
recently i have complaint him about Solution of water logging in Drainage of our building and Cut Branches of tress in Building Wall, I've Complaint in Municipality and Municipality ready for action but Landlord Mr.Ramesh Thakkar Has Denied to work and Denied to Give Keys of Building Terrace for Cutting Branches of trees and Denied me to do Solution for Drainage Water Logging.
Sir I've 3 Months Old Baby and Senior Citizen Parents, Water Logging And Branches of Tree In Wall Creates Mosquito's Problem and it will Leads to Diseases and Health Problem.
Sir Requesting You To Take Action Against This As Soon As Possible.

My Building Address Is : Old Resham House, N.S Road, Opp. Mulund Police Station, Mulund West, Mumbai 400080.
Landlord- Ramesh Thakkar - +91 [protected]

Ronak Panchamiya
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 12, 2018

[Mar 27, 2017] Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My neighbor hav constructed extra construction outside their house so due to that we are facing a lot of prob please take some strick action against it. The address is alankar society, New tilak nagar, chembur. Mumbai 400089.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001