[Resolved]  Municipal Corporation Of Jaipur — Street light not working in my lane

Respected sir
The street lights in my lane are damaged since the heavy storms and rains struck jaipur a few days back. One light is in opposite my house (Address: a-73 bhan nagar, queens road, vaishali nagar jaipur) and the other is adjacent to a park in the same lane.
Our colony is really dark at night. Therefore i request you to get both the streetlights repaired asap.

For any queries contact:
Jun 12, 2017
Both the streetlights have been repaired. Thanks
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

dear sir/mam,
i wish to bring in your kind notice that street light outside of my premises is not working from many months i tried to register my complaint against this but can't got the way for it. please do the needful for this.

add: Hotel jenus
9, ramnagar colony near
sindhi camp bus stand, jaipur.
cont. no. [protected]

Municipal Corporation of Jaipur
    Municipal Corporation of Jaipur Phone
    Municipal Corporation of Jaipur Address
    Pandit Deendayal Upadhya Parisar, Tonk Rd, Everest Colony, Lalkothi, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India - 302015