Municipal Corporation of Jaipur

Jaipur
Jaipur District
Rajasthan
India - 302015

Shri Nirmal Nahata (Mayor)
Tel: +91 14 1274 1424

PBX

View More Information...

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Jaipur Complaints & Reviews

Hello Sir. I’m a resident of Bapu Nagar, Mangal Marg, Jaipur. We have been witnessing an increase in street dog menace in our locality for quite some time. Especially in front of our house. I’m myself a dog lover and wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to these voiceless creatures. But there’s an increase in territorial wars between these dogs lately. I think if they were neutered they would have been much more docile. Request you to provide assistance with regards to same as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely
Bhavna Bairathi
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
    The dusbin has been removed from the corner of our street, now people are throwing garbage on the corner of road. It is very...
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hello sir !! My name is monika choudhary resident of plot no 45, rohit nagar 5, keshev vdhyapeeth road near holy international school. We recently shift at this area due to my college, that time doorstep collection van come in alternate days then they slowly reduce to come and come only 2 days in week. Now they are not come even for months sir. Being a doctor and seeing so much garbage on roads and drains that create huge nuisance due to stray dogs and also a liable source of causing mosquito born disease. Dangue and other arbo viral diease along with rabies risk is very high in this area. This whole jaisinghpura khor and sumel area get less attention from your side and these garbage site may become a center point of epidemic if this will continue neglet day by day. Their is no fear in men who have appoint in door step collection and for sure they take advantage of your negligence. So please give attention to it, before it create any further lethality .
    You can't even watch those garbages disposal and surrounding pests on everywhere in this area
    1 other people found this complaint helpful

Please help in resolving the issue of garbage collection van in 70/60 Patel Marg mansarovar Jaipur lane. It hasn't shown up since a month and causing a lot of inconvenience .
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
        Please be informed that its being more than 2 months since then the sewerage line is blocked.

in fact many...
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I'm a resident of Triveni Nagar gopal pura by pass and the vehicle which suppose to collect the garbage don't come often.From few months they are coming 1-2 times a week and if we talk to them about this matter they don't give a satisfactory answer.Sometimes they demand extra money from us.
        1 other people found this complaint helpful
          Dear Sir, in our lane, building residents of (C-485, Devi Nagar, shyam nagar) they throw garbage in front of an empty plot,...
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We are resident of HNO 447-B, devi nagar, Shyam nagar, near shiv circle. Behind shyam medical store. Road outside our house is broken, due to which accidents occurs on it very often. Children's fall daily and get hurt badly. Also it accumulates water and garbage.
          Request you to repair the same as soon as possible.
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

There were previously 2 dustbin placed in front of the Pelican sports building in lal kothi near nagar nigam office but they have removed them and bow people are throwing the waste on the main road.
            Please place new dustbins as soon as possible so that the open waste dumping can be resolved
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

In Mahaveer Nagar 1st Tonk Road Jaipur garbage collection done on time extremely irregular basis.
              The Garbage collection Van hasn't shown up since five days and garbage is piling up in our home. I hope the associated authorities will look into the matter.
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

The door to door garbage collection in sector 82 is extremely poor. The hooper comes once in four five days. Even if it comes, it doesn't play the specified music. They play film music. Which makes it very difficult for us to identify and give the garbage. Nobody takes the garbage bins and empty them in the hooper. At times they silently come at about 2p.m when no one is out. Today that is 16/10/2021, I saw the hooper come silently and take the round without even stopping.
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

In ward no 107 chatrasaal nagar C block, near gator road 302017, no cleaning drive from more than a month by sweeper, pigs and cows are also roaming, prone to accidents
                  Pls do needful action pls.
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Inner roads, especially road from Ricksha stand to Ravindra Nath Tagore school in Janta Colony, Near Adarsh Nagar needs immediate clearing of garbage from road and footpath.
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                      Mrs. Deepmala Gothwal W/o Mr. Manoj Gothwal reside at 52B Nangal Jaisa Bohra Neewaru Road Jhotwara Near Chaugan Hanuman Mandir...
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Waste dump hoopers doesn't come regularly they come alternative day tht too on a irregular time please solve this issue asap
                      1 other people found this complaint helpful

There have been many street dogs(8-10) in our colony, they fight everyday and due to which people are troubled, you are requested to catch them and take them away.
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am sure that you are aware about the various diseases nowadays and must be putting your best to cure it but do you know where these diseases come from ? No! I think we should try to focus on this part and keep our society or locality safe as possible with a better environment . I live in sector 5 pratap nagar, Sanganer near housing The highly reputed area and there is neither waste dumping space nor waste dumping truck( स्वच्छ भारत अभियान) comes. We all as a member of locality are in serious stress if anyone is going to suffer with any disease who will be responsible for this ? It's a kind request and an anonymous complaint about the garbage waste badly assemble in our locality please have a look into this matter and do take some serious steps as soon as possible.
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

In Narsingh vihar monkeys are roaming on the streets and are very dangerous for the kids, I called a monkey rescue number which I got from Google and they asked me to fill a complaint so here I am. We really need help as today they went inside one house.
                            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We are facing lot of nuisance of monkeys in our colony Ojhaji Ka Bagh (near Nehru Garden), Tonk Road, Jaipur. Please make arrangements to catch the monkeys.
                              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hooper person is very arrogant guy and they ask for bakshish for taking the trash from house and if we not give them money then they are not collecting the trash from my home. Please do the needful.
                                2 other people found this complaint helpful