Municipal Corporation of Jaipur Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 12, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Municipal Corporation of Jaipur

Having problems with Municipal Corporation of Jaipur?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Municipal Corporation of Jaipur customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Municipal Corporation of Jaipur

Jaipur District
Rajasthan
302015

Municipal Corporation of Jaipur Phone Numbers

Municipal Corporation of Jaipur reviews & complaints(1803)

I am a resident of 92 sector Mansarovar.
Swatch gaadi only comes once a week. Whenever we ask, they say that truck was under maintainance.

If it is not possiblew for you to take up this task, our colony will find other ways or will give it to other kachrawalas.
it has been a month now. They never turn up.

Kindly resolve.

Vidushi Agarwal

Mansarovar

There is a new water pipeline installed by PHED Jaipur in Shyam Nagar recently.
    But, this pipeline is leaking since the past 4 days, thereby, precious drinking water is being wasted on the road.
    I, hereby request you to kindly take note of it and arrange to repair the leak at the earliest.

Location Address is:
    B-78, Gautam Marg
    Shyam Nagar,
    Near SBI Bank,
    Janpath, br...

Van is not arriving for garbage collection

Street dogs have come and they fight overnight and bark at people and have tried to bite few natives here. When they find any child alone they cover up and bark and threaten the child everyday. The dogs moves in groups. We request you please do the arrangement to remove the dogs my contact number is [protected],...

There is sewage leak in the below mentioned address from long time and no one is taking care of the problem. Requesting you to please provide the suitable solution and repair the same as due to this there is sewer water is coming out from chamber and logged the road. Kindly provide the resolution as soon as possible. Balkrishan Gupta 191/253 Sector 19 Pratap Nagar Jaipur Rajasthan 302033 [protected]

Respected Sir,
        This is to inform you that there is no Garbage Collector coming in our area - 301 Vasundhara Colony Tonk Road Jaipur from last 10 days. There is a lot of waste getting accumulated in our homes and on streets. Need your immediate attention here. Please help and provide support.

Respected sir madam
          As garbage vehicle is not coming regularly or not in alternative days
          We face problems in discharge garbage collect for two three days but vehicle is not coming regularly

As previously we complain but after that they came only a day in week but from 15 not coming
          People dump in plots and many of them fire garbage that create problem and pollution so plz kindly solve this problem br...

I am a resident of 873 Barkat nagar, Kisan marg . Garbage collection vehicle in our lane is not regular at all. Sometimes vehicle doesn't come for even 5 days. Things are getting unhygienic in houses and its just a matter of time for people to start throwing garbage on roads. Please do the needful.

A cat has died on road which is stinking. I have tried the numbers given on the website but they are not working.
            The dead cat is new Chitransh Tent House, Kataria Colony, Ram Nagar, Sodala, 302019

Dear Sir/Ma'am
              I Haritika Hanotwal, am a resident of house no. 64/91 in sector 6 of Pratap Nagar, Shyopur Road.
              This complaint is regarding tge following-:

•The irregular waste collection service in our locality. The car is not regular and sometime doesn't even come for a week's time at a stretch. People are then forced to dump their household waste on streets. This litters the roads and nearby open drains,...

Respected reader the garbage collecting vehcile is not arriving in our locality since from last few months.It is very obvious that we cannot live hyginic life without throwing garbage.We are throwing garbage daily in public dustbin's placed infront of public toilets which is 3 km away from our house but everyone cannot do the same so the nearby vacant plots had started filling with garbage again.So I request you to please take strict actions regarding this topic.

Thanking You

The trash picker come to my colony and refuse to take trash from front of the house and ask instead to bring the trash to a specific point which everyday is a bit tricky as there are days when we leave early for work or can’t listen to their sound.
                If I leave trash near other people ‘ s house they object to it as a result I have to wait too long and cannot leave the trash where they ask me to .
                Please instruct the picker to pick the trash from the front of the house

Hi team, I want to report the issue related to garbage collection. The people who are responsibe to collect the garbage are not doing there job in my area please appoint someone to collect the garbage daily from our house.

The waste collection vehicle in Adrash Nagar near moti doongari police station has been rushing through the area and does not stop even if people run towards it. It takes less than 2 mins to complete a lane. We asked him to slow down many times or stop at multiple locations in the lane but the driver still rushes and does not follow any schedule. He comes at anytime during the and speeds past all the houses....

I am a resident of Jaipur, Mansarovar, Kaveri path area and from past one year there has been very irregular garbage collection.

The vehicle which comes just stops at the end of our lane which we don't even come to know and goes away.

The whole idea of Swach bharath has gone down because of this as people have started dumping garbage on the road side.

Please take immediate action for this. The vendors need to do door step collection as there are elders in some of the house who cant come till the end of the lane.

This is to bring in your notice that waste collection in KRISHNA NAGAR COLONY, NEAR AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, GOLYAWAS, MANSAROVAR, JAIPUR is not regular.
                      The behaviour of incharge of waste collection is also very rude, he/ she never stop his/ her vehicle for waste collection, we have to run behind that vehicle to put our garbage. Also the vehicle come once in 4-5 days.
                      In that case we are in dilemma where to put our garbage, also it leads to spread of diseases due to garbage at home. Your facility is not satisfactory also the person you have appointed for this service is worst worker, your public service is very poor.
                      Kindly make regularity in waste collection and order your worker to stop for sufficient time in front of houses so that we can put pur garbage in proper way otherwise i have to go to higher authorities for this.
                      Kindly look into the matter.

Vehicle not come regularly due to which waste gets collected. The vehicle come in gap of 10 days. The bad odour and hygiene problem are Occouring due to the waste. Please send waste collection vehicle regularly.

People in front of my house are throwing sewage smelly water in the main road in front of the house and it is smelling, mosquitoes are flying . When told they starts fighting with everyone....

My name is Virendra and I leaving at 56 Hanuman vatika Gokulpura Kalwar Road Jaipur 302012. This is to inform you that in my Road garbage vehicle is not coming regularly and after many follow up they denied to come regularly. This is my second complaint after first complaint on 8th April vehicle came for collection but after that till date nobody collected garbage. We always try to support swach bharat but what we can do in this kind of cases. Kindly support.
                          Vehicle no who come for garbage collection is RJ14GJ2233

MCJ sweepers assigned to Anita Colony only comes to the lane which is in front of gate no. 1. Apart from this no other lane these designated sweepers are coming to clean the roads of colony specially Road No. 5.