Municipal Corporation of Jaipur

Jaipur
Jaipur District
Rajasthan
India - 302015

Shri Nirmal Nahata (Mayor)
Tel: +91 14 1274 1424

Citizen Helpline

PBX

View More Information...

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Jaipur related photos (404)

Municipal Corporation of Jaipur Complaints & Reviews

I am a resident of Jaipur, Rajasthan. My address is D-9/209 Govind Marg, Sector-9, Chitrakoot.
Due to the hike in...

We are residing in Malviya Nagar, A Block, Behind the PNB Bank and observing stray dog menace. My senior citizen parents are unable to sleep properly due to continuous barking & fighting of stray dogs late night. To add to it, some of the neighbours are feeding these dogs which is making the condition even worse.
I request you to please take necessary action to address this issue on priority.

Sir I have a shop in Kishanpole bazar, my neighbor has a restaurant and they has Il legally occupied the parking
    They fights with us for parking everyday.
    I face problem for park my car daily .
    Neither area police nor even JMC team bother them for placing their counter in the parking.
    Infact many police men eat their by free of cost.

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

Due to a hospital next to our building all parking regulations are being ignored,
      People are covering up half the road and parking their vehicles on road and
      Thadis/Tapris are setting up without permission and is creating an issue to maintain discipline

Road from sector 35 pratap nagar to railway cross is so damaged not appropriate to drive a vehicle safely please take action soon
        Shikarpura damaged road

Please arrange to remove body of Dead dog from open Plot no-323, Sector-6, Chitrakoot, Jaipur-302021, Rajasthan, which intense smell intense may cause of spreading disease. The dead body of dog is there for nearly a week.

No one is coming for collecting garbage since last 4 days in sector 53 v T road Mans?Mansarovar jaipur

My complaint is related to garbage.
              The garbage car not stop in front of my house.so I feel shame to trough the garbage in blank plot.
              Please do something about it.

Ashwani sharma

Shiv shakti nagar, model town jagatpura road jaipur.
                please please arrange pick up of stray dogs from street near shiv temple. they constantly fight and bark at night. it causes a lot of inconvenience and I am working professional who needs to be on calls for meetings. i have 2 kids and they can't sleep either.
                please please take action.

Requested Sir,

This is inform you that I am comming to nagar nigam heritage jaipur (opp city place) from last 2 or 3 working days, It's staff says that server is not working.

Sir, How can a common man take leave from his work.

I want to apply birth certificate of my son, but it couldn't be done.
                  All common man is facing the same issue in this nagar nigam office.

Please help us.

Your poor common men

I am living in sector 4 of jawahar nagar in my colony there are many stary dogs and puppy please catch them they are barking at nights and biteing the people

Dear Team,

door to door garbage collection is not happening vehicle collects garbage every 10-15 days of gap and we all are paying for garbage collection every day in our bills

We have raised concerns to the vehicle driver and garbage collector but no answer given by them

Kindly take serious action ASAP because it effect the mission of Swach Bharat Abhiyan

Address as below

Plot No’s : 33/34/35/35-A/35-B/36/37/38/45/46/47/48-a/48-b/49/50/51/52/53

Shri Rampuri Colony Niwaru road Jhotwara Jaipur Raj. 203012

Near BOB bank Santhosh tadka dhaba

सर मैं हनुमान वाटिका ए, गोकुलपुरा कालवाड़ रोड झोटवाड़ा...

More than 5 days passed but the garbage collecting vehicle is not coming in our area.

Sir

Behavior of garbage van driver is very shameful. He don't know how to talk to customer. He even said don't...

We are residents of Sector 6, Pratap Nagar, Sanganer. There is highly irregularity in garbage collection of our colony. Nobody has collected garbage from last 4 days. Kindly look into this and get this resolved.

Garbage collection Van has not been coming for more than 3 days. Please make sure It will come asap.

At ahinsa circle jaipur there were so many dogs who bites 2-3 people everyday.please send someone to catch them as they are creating problem to office staff.

Sir, I humbly request you to kindly look into the growing number of street dogs in Chitrakoot sector 2. The dogs are dangerous for kids playing in the area and people walking around. They don't let people cross the streets and run into the houses destroying things. I request you to please look into the same as soon as possible.

Since one week main drain line is block is no support from seniors officers,
                                  drain line can not repair even after complaining twice.
                                  Compliant No1.[protected]