Municipal Corporation Of Kakinada — walking facility require on kalpana center rob.

Kakinada (urban), Andhra Pradeshkakinada, India
 Atmakuri 99 on Feb 6, 2019
This is kind information you please once observe in kakinada kalpanacemnter fly over bridge is very un useful to walking in footage border.
Big size flower pots are put at that place.
I request kakinada muncipla commissioner and other officials please take action on issue and please try to reduce flower pots size for easy to walk on bridge.

[Feb 06, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Kakinada customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Sir my name is khan in my street Near bmc church 3 street kotha kakinada the lights are not working properly from 1 week and complaint raising daily but no action taking up on this o[censored]r officers So kindly requesting to municipal commisioner of kakinada sir Immediately take action for more information contact no [protected]

A street dog bites my mother and it turns very severe... No one taking care of these street dogs. Don't you guys look after people, those are staying in your municipal corporation. Please provide some solution.

We are the residents of srinivasa nagar opp to boat club. There is a worst disturbance from dogs in our area. We are not even having peaceful sleep during nights. Request you to please take appropriate action on this.

Ramakrishna Rao Peta, Kakinada (Urban), India - 533001
    Municipal Corporation Of Kakinada - walking facility require on kalpana center rob.