[Resolved]  Municipal Corporation Of Vadodara — Garbage collector

Sir
I live in Suryanagar society Ellorapark Vadodara
since last three months we face some difficulty regarding garbage collector .New person came to collect garbage whose behavior is so rude towards senior citizens, he keep his vehicle between six house lane of society and always in hurry when I told to come near to our house as this is door to door collection facility from VMC than he drove away his garbage vehicle and said do what ever you want.today I run behind his vehicle but he didn't stop his vehicle and run away.once he demanded Rs 200 and said I will pick your kachara from your house and my mother refused so he is misbehaving with us ..with many PPL he behaved like this.
I don't want to punish in bad way but he must complete his duty that's we want..he shud behave with humanity
Garbage collector
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 21, 2021
Please describe what steps have been taken by the company to resolve our complaint

[Jan 20, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Vadodara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by hatkeshwar Jan 21, 2021 If this issue (aggressive behavior) will not change than I will definitely take strong action...
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Municipal Corporation of Vadodara
    Municipal Corporation of Vadodara Phone
    Municipal Corporation of Vadodara Address
    Vadodara Mahanagar Seva Sadan, Khanderao Market, Vadodara, Gujarat, India - 390209