Municipal Corporation of Vadodara

Vadodara
Vadodara District
Gujarat

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Vadodara related photos (221)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Municipal Corporation of Vadodara Complaints & Reviews

H
Jan 25, 2021
Vadodara, Gujarat
I am living at suryanagar Ellorapark
garbage collector is coming to all society near to suryanagr on daily basis but...

P
Vadodara, Gujarat
Green belt behind chandravilla flats and Arti soc. ( rameswar temple rd, subhanpura, ward 10) is being misused by chandravilla flats members even vmc had fixed a notice board 2 years before but they have removed and intending to use as play ground and for there private functions which is a huge disturbance to Arti society members. Kindly take immediate action against them, they are harressing since 4 years but no body is taking any action

[Jan 23, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Vadodara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
    Jan 23, 2021
    Street dogs barking whole night

We would like to inform you that our colony is infested with street dogs where they create nuisance and litter. Their numbers appeared to have increased recently. They fight among themselves and the noise they make is unbearable. At night it becomes difficult to sleep, children playing in the street are scared of these dogs. They didn't allow anyone to pass through the street. They bark and fight a lot creating so much noisy environment. Especially they bark on every child, elder peoples, hawkers passing through the street.. Its difficult very difficult for the stranger who don't have the information about this to pass from the street. I humbly request you to please look into the matter at the earliest possible and send a dog catcher team so that they can take them away from the area. I deeply request you to please take an early action.

Society name:

H
      Jan 20, 2021
      Sir
      I live in Suryanagar society Ellorapark Vadodara
      since last three months we face some difficulty regarding...

Jan 18, 2021
      Baroda, Gujarat
      No collection in ward 04 b33 santrampark tenament since 4 days.

[Jan 18, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Vadodara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
        Jan 18, 2021
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        I stay in panchvati area gorwa. From many months i see in morning employee from vcm comes at point & just sits there. He dont clean or broom that area. He regularly come there & sit on his bike. Govt dont give him salary to just sit there. Area is not cleaned plus no other employee come there except him. Please look in this matter.
        Panchvati Near Hanuman Temple, Gorwa, Refinery Road.

F
          Jan 7, 2021
          Marseille 01, France
          There are street dogs in my society n it has bite my son also pls pick the dogs up as people r feeding such dogs

[Jan 07, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Vadodara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
            Jan 3, 2021
            Perth, Australia
            There is an increase in nuisance created by the street dogs in our society. More than 10 street dogs are now present all the time in the society. The continuous barking and fighting sounds are not allowing the citizens to sleep as well. More over there is this constant fear of any any child getting bit by the stray dogs.
            Request you to please take some steps to curb this nuisance. Also there has been a few accidents as well due to the dogs chasing the vehicles.

Lakulesh Nagar, Vasna Road, Vadodara, Near OM Society 390007

[Jan 03, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Vadodara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
              Dec 29, 2020
              Dear sir
              I want to bring in your notice that we are having problems with the stray dogs in our society There are lot of stray dogs which troubles the locals they even keep barking through out the night resulting in lack of sleep to us.

Address - S.K.Colony, Premdasnagar, Near Premdas Jalaram hospital, Axis Bank lane Vadodara-390006

Please help.

[Dec 29, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Vadodara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 28, 2020
                Dear sir

Address - Neepa Tenament (Part 1), Near Jeshal Society, Opp Shayog Garden, Refinery Road, Gorwa, Vadodara

Please help.

Ajay - [protected].

[Dec 28, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Vadodara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 25, 2020
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  After Demolished of illegal construction nobody come to clean up. Now current situation is again they build illegal construction.
                  after demolished road block

[Dec 26, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Vadodara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                    Dec 24, 2020
                    Delhi, Delhi
                    Please drop my dog in his place.please.

[Dec 24, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Vadodara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
                      Dec 24, 2020
                      Delhi, Delhi
                      Vms has taken our street dog today without permission. we want our dog. please take some action as soon as possible .
                      Give our street dog

D
                        Dec 21, 2020
                        Frankfurt am Main, Germany
                        This is to hereby inform that there are probably 7-8 street dogs staying surrounding our residence and are disturbing our sleep for more than 6 months. They continuosly keep barking at night and many a times chase a running vehicle causing serious accidents. Please take some actions as soon as possible.

[Dec 21, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Vadodara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

$
                          Dec 20, 2020
                          Dear vmc
                          I had paid my vmc corporation tax online vmc portal my transaction is failed bt my money is debited and vmc did not refund my money pease refund my money as soon as possible
                          Refund

[Dec 20, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Vadodara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 19, 2020
                            Singapore, Singapore
                            DEAR SIR,
                            THERE IS LOTS OF ISSUE OF STREET DOGS IN OUR AREA, PLEASE ACT IMMEDIATELY
                            ADDRESS:-Maniba park society, infront of nityanand complex, sussen tarsali road baroda

[Dec 19, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Vadodara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
                              Dec 18, 2020
                              Lar, Uttar Pradesh
                              I stay at A /658 saurabhpark, samta, from last one door to door collection whicle not caming to collect waste at my house

[Dec 18, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Vadodara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
                                Dec 17, 2020
                                Hayes, United Kingdom
                                I have duplex row house and addresse is 44, starry opaque bunglows, b/h makarpura air force, opp swami residency, makarpura,...
                                Dec 16, 2020
                                Marseille 01, France
                                Hello, I am a resident of Sardar estate area, I am a assistant manager, yesterday I bought a fry chicken from one street shop...